Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let me understand this, today at 1pm Mr Martinez puts for the "cruel" case, if it was depraved, cruel. The Jury then deliberates that issue only. (No Jodi show today)

Then 4 to 6 weeks after their verdict on Cruel/Depraved yes or no, the Sentence is handed down by the Judge?

Prior to the Sentence on the day (or day before) we hear Victim Impact statements and yes, even Jodi making a plea for her life to the court/jury/judge?

That part is where I am confused. The Jury of 12 unanimously (i love saying that) found her Guilty as charged, Murder in the 1st degree with premeditation which brings a Death Sentence or LWOP.

So the Jury is saying to her, all 12 of us agree that you are a Stalker, you carefully planned this Murder of Travis down to stealing a gun from your own home, traveling and leaving an "obvious" paper trail and phone message/call trail through CA, UT, NV & back to CA and mysteriously god darn it, you went totally Stealth through AZ right where that man was killed. Not a trace, not 1 burger bought, not a bottle of water, not a gallon of gas and lo and behold not one cell phone ping...goodness me.

So she will get up and say "Hi, my name is Jodi Ann Arias and I am the victim of Domestic Violence from my fiancee that lived 1350 miles away who almost killed me 3 times and bent my finger and called me a few names when all I did was break into his bank account, MySpace, Doggie door, Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, Bedroom Closet, Peeked in his windows, and I violated his Christmas Tree. Gosh...he is so sensitive.

Ok good people of the Jury, go vote for me for most Beautiful Inmate in Maricopa! Ok wait? Is that why we are here? What's this for again? American Jail Idol? Miss Estrella Jail 2013? Crap, my fog is in...

Still catching up...y'all are slaying me with laughter today!! And this ^^^^ is PURE AWESOMOCITY!!! (yes, I made that up) :clap::giggle:

Not sure where this would go: but got this via email (seeking radio morning show interview) and thought I would share:

May 9, 2013 KILLER GIRLFRIEND: The Jodi Arias Story, http://www.killer-Girlfriend.com from Waterfront Digital Press in partnership with Vook, exposes the inside story of this dramatic case and provides background information about Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias long before their first meeting and advances to detailing the true life description of what actually transpired in the court room. as the lies, deceit twists and turns occurred on the witness stand by Jodi Arais.Just as Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi stated in court, this was a story of “sex, lies, and dirty little secrets”. Written by veteran Associated Press journalists Brian Skoloff and Josh Hoffner use their combined decades of reporting, writing and editing experience to author a book that ushers in a new era in the true crime genre, one of instantaneous publication to supply the immediate desire of those wanting to read about the case now, and not months from now.

This eBook features embedded, interactive WeJIT technology, developed by Democrasoft, which enables readers to connect with the author, other readers and even potential readers, directly from within the eBook. In the case of Killer Girlfriend, the WeJIT provides a built-in forum at

http://www.Mywejit.com/#!killer-girlfriend where participants can express their own opinion on the verdict and the case in general with others who share their interest.

Ok, I couldn't resist. Here's JA in that stylish ensemble:

suicidewatch.jpg

How does that outfit prevent suicide? Looks like a giant toaster cover.

I don't know if she meant the letters. Nurmi was always complaining about the state hiding text messages or other unnamed evidence.

Personally, I wish they would let it "all hang out" such as Travis' financial records. Let's see why Jodi needed to be in his accounts. Get better computer experts though.

I bet the defense had more suppressed than the prosecution due to too prejudicial. Well, she's guilty. We know she's a thief, liar, murderer, stalker, manipulator...and Darryl never left his kid alone with her in 4 years, speaks volumes.

Almost 2 million spent on Jodi's defense, poor baby. I doubt Juan or the Judge want the taxpayers retrying this case, doubt they hid anything. Jodi is manipulating...again.

Well, you keep 'em over by you! I don't want them here! :snooty:

Someone said Houston....that figures. I live more in the Valley of Death part of Texas so I'm not terribly worried about snails.

Did anyone hear Dr. Drew earlier talk about how threatening suicide is classic BPD behavior? Suicide talk is really internal murderous rage, because if they kill themselves then it's placing the murder on you. In her case it's placing her "murder" on the jury because if it wasn't for them she wouldn't "have" to kill herself. In classic JA, it's all their fault, not hers that she has to die. They should feel bad because they caused this innocent little girls death. Classic Jodi. Never her fault.

She should just go ahead and do it. I bet the Jury could live with the guilt... :blushing:

Ok, I couldn't resist. Here's JA in that stylish ensemble:

suicidewatch.jpg

You did it!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: LOL! Can you imagine? She's all swaddled up in a giant yoga mat? Lol!

Snails are just plain icky no matter what their size...slugs are even ickier. Especially when you step on them in the dark.

Heheheh. My otherwise fairly macho 6'3" adult son totally freaks at slugs... and at even the mere thought of leeches!

Hey Guys! I am sorry if this has been addressed, but I have had to focus on my actual "work" today! Does anyone know what was said between Jodi and her lawyers after the verdict was read? When they supposedly got heated? I wonder if Katiecoolady was a witness to it?

I can't say I know but my opinion is her lawyers were not happy with her giving an interview straight after the verdict. It undermines anything that they may try to do for her because she is a loose canon and their job is impossible as it is but she is so deluded she thinks she knows better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay