Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The young sherrif's deputy interviewed by JVM on HLN earlier today did NOT reveal during that interview that Jodi was in a Psych ward. He did say that she had been moved to "another facility". He also did not say anything about a "Psych van". Just said she would be transported singly now that she was convicted. And he said she would be in civilian clothing.

References to the Psych ward came much later in the day.

The sherrif -whether anyone likes him or not - made a proper decision in having her transferred.

This is just another premeditated act from JA. She wants to be in control. She knew what would happen if she spoke of suicide in that interview. Now she gets to sit in the psych ward laughing to herself because she successfully delayed court again. She inconvenienced TA's family, the jurors, the Judge, the State of Arizona and even her own family. Jodi will appear in court when SHE is ready. She wants to torture TA's family as long as possible and remain in the spotlight as long as possible. They better make her sit there and listen to the impact statements. Why should she get treated any differently than any other killer?

I just find this whole thing so strange. They've taken JA to the psych ward because she's on suicide watch, and to determine if she's competent for the next phase of her trial, correct? But the whole aggravation phase is to determine whether or not she'll get the death penalty, yes? To me this is baffling. Let's make sure she doesn't kill herself before the State has a chance to give her the needle?

Jodi Arias loves only herself; why would she actually kill the only thing she loves? I just can't see it.

I smell desperation by the defense team. Stalling to delay the inevitable, and maybe undo some of the damage JA did herself with that ridiculous Fox interview.

Snipped for vomit-inducing content.

Softail!!! I can't thank you enough for transcribing!! :tyou:

You are quite welcome. No problem at all, I know it was hard for some to read. :)

There's a statement on the JA is innocent web site that says something like only Jodi is in control of the "end game". Hmmmm

What if I am right? A deal to give details and concede to the murder and details to give the family closure if they take the DP off the table?

Remember it is JA we are talking about here. She will NEVER tell the truth about what happened. The family would never accept that deal

So, the trial is delayed nearly a week because of this BS? Shoot her up with some thorazine and wheel her into the courtroom!

Hi all, this is Ynot, coming to you from the past (post #400ish) with a message to you as you post merrily away in the future:

Lay off Grandma, please!

If the wheelchair is needed for health reasons, it's unbecoming to make fun.

If the wheelchair is for dramatic effect, yesterday's verdict indicates that it had and will have no impact on these jurors.

:please: and :tyou: and I'll catch up with you soon!

I wonder if the sealing of whatever went on today by JA's family was because she threw a big fit directed at them. I can see her blaming her family for the verdict.

I hear that JA has decided it is time for an image makeover, so court has halted for a week.

New Image:

"Poor poor abused little girl, now a convicted murderess. Might as well be dead. Come on jury, just put me to death." I know if I am begging for it, you won't send me to the death chamber, but I really want you to think that I am afraid and depressed.

I do have to wonder if she is singing in her padded cell. And if they are letting her stay unrestrained so she can do her headstands. Maybe they will let LV in to treat her. Or maybe she can send her a book. What will she draw this week? Pictures of walls?

Its in a jail too so the food is probably still about the same. She has less freedom than she did in her cell.

and there is probably a video camera in the cell where someone is monitoring and recording her every move 24/7 even when she goes potty :scared::scared:

Okay, I don't usually hammer on JC that much but every time she tells the story of asking Jodi's mom how Jodi was yesterday the answer changes. First she said SA said, "she's fine." Later she said SA said, "she's good." Just now she said SA said, "she's great." In a couple hours she'll report that SA said she's eating caviar and sipping champagne.

She's just trying to keep her reporting fresh. Who cares if she's consistent or accurate?!

Anyone seen this? I'm just getting here today but haven't seen in mentioned so far...

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ating-potential-phoenix-bomb-threat-abrk.html

I'm late to the party today, but I saw this on AZCentral's site. From what info they gave about this suspect it's the same guy that some good people here reported last night because of what he was saying on his twitter about bombing the courthouse and other sicko things. They also said it was those tips that got them onto this nutter. Great job folks in noticing this wacko and reporting him!

I think JA freaked out or pretended to be catatonic so she "couldn't" appear in court today. HLN reported that she never left the psych ward at the jail today.

Oh, Syra, I disagree. I think she can't wait to hear how much she's made them suffer. She'll enjoy every minute of it.

It's her lawyers that want to lessen the impact of the statements. They're trying to save her life, which is their job. This motion won't succeed -- and even if it did, the jury has seen that family every single day. They understand how the Alexanders feel.

She jabbed them again yesterday in her media temper tantrum. He asked if she tried to avoid eye contact with the family. Jodi says...yes, because the siblings in the family tend to look alike so looking at them was like looking in the face of her abuser, Travis..
She just won't let the man rest in peace

I fell asleep but I'm guessing things are as they were before I went to sleep except for the fact that this thread is now working. I'm going with the theory that JA threw a mega fit. I'm not buying that Sheriff Joe had anything to do with the interview but I can buy the idea that others in the jail pulled a sneaky for their little pal.

The reporter said he had connections at the jail. He also said when he got there, the guards were waiting for him. Someone set this thing up, it goes way beyond JA.

I had to do my "normal" life this afternoon and missed what all happened today. So far I got that court was cancelled. What are all these defense motions? Psych eval? What did I miss? Thanks.

I just find this whole thing so strange. They've taken JA to the psych ward because she's on suicide watch, and to determine if she's competent for the next phase of her trial, correct? But the whole aggravation phase is to determine whether or not she'll get the death penalty, yes? To me this is baffling. Let's make sure she doesn't kill herself before the State has a chance to give her the needle?

Jodi Arias loves only herself; why would she actually kill the only thing she loves? I just can't see it.

I smell desperation by the defense team. Stalling to delay the inevitable, and maybe undo some of the damage JA did herself with that ridiculous Fox interview.

well, if she's found incompetent to proceed, the trial can't continue til she's competent, right? i have never seen this happen before so i don't know for sure how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416