Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is still in a jail facility. So I doubt she can have visitors whenever she wants and for however long she wants.

Plus, remember that while in jail, everything can be recorded except visits with attorneys.

That's been reported by several different people today. JC is a moron, of course, but she was one of the people.

Well folks I think I've had enough for today. I'm kinda glad we're going to get a mini vacation from this. Maybe I'll eat something besides cup a soup or a TV dinner. My pending list has gotten quite long. Tata for now! Don't OD on HLN or anything. Speaking of....also cannot stand how NG ALWAYS finds a way to insert the murder of her fiance into everything having to do with someone elses murder.

Now I know why she has been loosing weight. SHE IS GOING TO TRY TO PULL OFF A TYED BUNDY, BY CRAWLING TROUGH THHE ROOF OF HER CELL!!!! I be DONAVAN WILL BE WAITING IN THE WINGS TOO!!!!THEy better be watching her.

Jodi is going on an attention binge right now - and then it will all be taken away from her cold turkey. The more she gets out and tries to get attention, the harder the fall will be.

This felon is more stupid every time she opens her mouth.
She said that she wanted to avoid trial to keep things out about Travis. What she meant to say was she wanted to avoid trial so she wouldn't get Murder 1.
Sheesh, who does she think she's fooling??

[
It shouldn't. This all smells fishy. I don't put anything passed this DT. Apparently JA thinks she will not get a fair trial if the Alexander family has outbursts. What was heard from specifically the family members was not imo outbursts.
If she really wants the DP then she can waive all rights to all the phases determining her sentence. She is full of it!

She may be just pulling all this to create appeal issues, she is arguing with Nurmi. She is throwing wrenches to screw up this trial! I bet she is enjoying some nice meds in her new psycho ward.:jail:

This is the same person that tried to represent herself. She has had nothing but time to read the law and find loop holes. She thinks she is smarter than the world. I don't don't doubt for a second that she hasn't come up with a back up plan. They always think they are one step ahead.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but she can't stand losing! It's about the fight with them. They are not always rational, they are DRAMATIC. Always dramatic and everything is always OVERDONE. This is why she stabbed Travis and didn't just kill him in his sleep. This is why she slit his throat. I am telling you. With someone like Jodi, you cant listen to her words. Watch her actions. Someone who just wanted to die, wouldn't even bother doing the interview last night. They would just wait to be sentenced to death. The interview was set up before hand. No matter which way the jury voted, she did not want to be forgotten. She did not want us to be talking about Justice for Travis, she wanted the focus to be on HER! Not his family. She wants attention. She NEEDS attention and when she feels she is not getting it she will do something destructive or drastic to get it. This is what her relationship with Travis was like. This is why he finally said..."I am done" it's a constant roller coaster ride when you are dealing with a person like this.

This felon is more stupid every time she opens her mouth.
She said that she wanted to avoid trial to keep things out about Travis. What she meant to say was she wanted to avoid trial so she wouldn't get Murder 1.
Sheesh, who does she think she's fooling??

I have never seen a defendant upon whom the words "anything you say can and will be held against you" are so lost.

Jean C. just said JA's mother just went into the jail...I thought she flew back home last night?

Good Lord.......when will this nightmare end? JA is a control freak and she is still controlling everybody!!:banghead::banghead:

I read the defense motion to have the victim impact statements presented by video and IMO it was filed with the expectation of losing and for the sole purpose of preserving the issue for appeal. IMO it will be a losing argument on appeal as well.

I thought it was pretty funny that the defense team was acting like they wouldn't want a mistrial at this stage. IMO they would love to have a whole new jury panel listen to the agg/mit evidence--one that hadn't already concluded that JA had committed premeditated murder. ;) There is a big difference between a jury panel that has reached that conclusion after months of evidence and days of careful deliberation and a jury panel that is told "in reaching your decision, you must accept as proven that JA is guilty of premeditated murder."

I think that's a despicable manipulation of the system. Sorry, I just do.

This interview was planned by the defense for a tall tactic so they can get more inept experts

JA wants to one up everyone. She will confront anyone at anytime. It is part of her personality. She is vicious. I am glad she is on lock down. If she is really on suicide watch, she will not be having a good time tonight...as she will have control over no one. With any luck, they will restrain her...LOL.

Nancy Grace equating herself to Travis Alexander because they both got trashed by Jodi in her interview yesterday. Then she plays the interview and it turns out that Jodi declined to comment on Nancy, so maybe being ignored is what angers her enough to feel trashed. Poor Nancy.

Thank god we can still objectify him until then!

Lol, I love it when men get upset with women for "objectifying,"...it's not like every commercial, movie, television show, magazine ad, billboard, and web pop up objectifies women... Oh, no sir!

So if Jodi gets sick of suicide watch can she do ANYTHING at this point to get out of it? Could this be her new life until she gets the needle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV