Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
side note - that pitiful little voice she uses is infuriating. If Mr Martinez uses that interview he needs to use the voicemail she left for the reporter, too. That frames it all up for me. Disgusting.

"Something happened in the courtroom....." was the reason Dr. Horn gave (to a lady who introduced herself to him) for why court was canceled today.

Sounds like the murderer had a meltdown. :devil:

and it should have been public- she should have been restrained and admonished

"Something happened in the courtroom....." was the reason Dr. Horn gave (to a lady who introduced herself to him) for why court was canceled today.

Sounds like the murderer had a meltdown. :devil:

It was a fistie convention like no other!

In 20 years it will simply be reported that after the verdict Jodi did a media interview where she continued to trash the victim, then was transferred to a psyche ward under suicide watch the next day. Suits me fine.

She seriously does not know how stupid she is. The reporter yesterday asked her if there was one thing she wanted to say to DV victims and she blathers on about "document it"!! What??? Not tell someone, get away, save yourself, but document it??? What a flipping idiot.

Well of course. DOCUMENT.
That way when you DO premeditate the murder of your NON abuser...
and you CLAIM abuse you DID NOT suffer...
You can pull out your DOCUMENTATION to prove the abuse you DID NOT suffer from.

See, if she had only DOCUMENTED... none of us would be sitting here right now.
Doesn't it make perfect sense to you?

Oh wait... you don't live in Jodi-land???
Nevermind... :seeya:

GrimSkeleton or Grim. He's down now I think on twitter. He tweeted awful stuff about Travis a lot, the Alexanders & pro Jodi More like a radical than inside knowledge of the family, maybe Jodi from jail possibly? It was very scarey and he spoke of a bomb at the courthouse. They arrested him and a woman at a motel but from what I've read it's just him who is in jail right now. I don't know his name but have seen a pic or two from his facebook & twitter accounts. He's a short, young, black male. I think he's delusional and whatever else an expert finds. jmo

It's still there. GrimlinSkeleton the link is in the thread somewhere. You can google it too.

I know there is a lot of talk right now about suicide as manipulation or suicidal thoughts, once communicated, as a ploy for sympathy. Anyone considering suicide is in a severely debilitated mental state, no matter who or why. It's not a joke.
Except...those with personality disorders often do just that-talk it for manipulation. That is the reality of someone who lives with one or more of those disorders-often times they will threaten suicide as an emotional ploy and manipulation. When you work in the field long enough you learn to tell the difference after a while. I have heard sooo many statements similar to "I will kill myself because you put me here!" from an involuntary patient, or "I will kill myself unless you decide to let me back in once I leave here!" Just as examples. They are taken seriously, but sorry to say I see the same repeats over and over and over. They are different than the truly suicidal patients I have encountered and the ones who truly are can be very nerve wracking because we have to be with them constantly, not even being in the bathroom alone. Sadly Jodi Arias makes this a joke. She is not considering suicide and never will.

She was going to go off quietly into the night to prison?? I surely can't be hearing this right. She was forced to trial. What Einstein fails to mention is that she didn't want to stay in prison long. I have to turn the tv off and go to bed. I can't stand listening to her nonsensical ramblings.

why oh why
couldn't whatever happened in court today
be caught on camera
:tantrum:

I hope JA was placed on suicide watch because that was the only way to keep her from giving interviews. What she did to take the focus off of Travis once again is her sickness and why she deserves the DP. As far as victim impact statements, I think it will be better with her not in the court room but on a little TV monitor to listen to the heartfelt final words of the multiple victims she left behind. Also from my experience, I don't think it was JA's choice not to be there because in the case that I was a kidnapping and rape survivor the perp was not even given the option to attend in court. I hope it will end soon so Travis's family can move on. Until you go through something like this it is hard to imagine not only the emotional but financial toll that you struggle with and even though its over. It is never really over you just learn how to deal with it one day at a time.

Alright, I've been trying to figure out this Atomic Kangaroo stuff being talked about. What is it?

She seriously does not know how stupid she is. The reporter yesterday asked her if there was one thing she wanted to say to DV victims and she blathers on about "document it"!! What??? Not tell someone, get away, save yourself, but document it??? What a flipping idiot.

It's a bad response, and it's one I'd expect from a woman who never experienced it but forgot to lie about it in her diary forging.

I'm in a masochistic phase I think. Listening to ALV's testimony on youtube

why oh why
couldn't whatever happened in court today
be caught on camera
:tantrum:

Would not seem to matter- prolly "too prejudicial" like most everything else about her... :banghead:

Anyone have a clip of that voicemail? tia

side note - that pitiful little voice she uses is infuriating. If Mr Martinez uses that interview he needs to use the voicemail she left for the reporter, too. That frames it all up for me. Disgusting.

Jodi on fox again .. discussing the interview .. saying they can't believe she wants to die at all they don't think she'll get the DP but they also think reverse psychology .. put her down like a dog .. they saying psychos can adapt to prison .. read books .. baloney etc. Commending the jurors .. rejecting the modern grift of emotionalism .. so agree .. prosecutor decided no murder2 and said no way .. JM should be attorney general. Offering to flip the switch free of charge :)

I don't know what's worse. Listening to Jodi's lies in this interview or watching this same dang on Droid commercial between segments.

Why does she get to read/write books and teach inmates how to read and poetry etc...? Travis will never be able to do that.

Jodi on fox again .. discussing the interview .. saying they can't believe she wants to die at all they don't think she'll get the DP but they also think reverse psychology .. put her down like a dog .. they saying psychos can adapt to prison .. read books .. baloney.

"Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA
Jodi has come to the end of Fog St. and now faces a fork in the road, neither of which option she wants. She's stalling. "

We did have a pretty long and detailed conversation about how everybody would do... we agreed that Jodi and OJ would have a knife-off and she would win. Even though he's big, he's kind of old and crusty now. Casey is definitely the weakest of the bunch. They would eat her for breakfast.

Oh also... somebody threw in Oscar Pistorius. Poor guy. Doesn't fit the psycho mold but hey, if you are going to shoot your girlfriend 4 times thru the bathroom door, you qualify for the Big Brother Death Match. He can just outrun everyone, so he'd do pretty well.
How about Joran Van Der Sloot?? I think he'd fit in pretty well with this crowd. If Jodi takes Scott, Casey can have Joran, what do you think???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttaylor21318