Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Joran Van Der Sloot?? I think he'd fit in pretty well with this crowd. If Jodi takes Scott, Casey can have Joran, what do you think???

It could be a psychopathic version of big brother. You either get voted or killed off.

I admit I watched the post verdict interview. But something that Troy said tonight ticked me off. "I could have held the tape but Jodi wanted it aired immediately." Once again, she used him and got her way. There is not reason in the world, other than ratings, they could not have held off airing it until everything was done. Ratings never trump justice.

Jodi?? Jodi ... who???

I'm so over her. Nobody cares about you. You have NO POWER ... you're done ...

I feel good expressing that ... SO GOOD!!!

I refuse to speak her name again. I just want to focus on Travis and his family and friends :blowkiss:

She seriously does not know how stupid she is. The reporter yesterday asked her if there was one thing she wanted to say to DV victims and she blathers on about "document it"!! What??? Not tell someone, get away, save yourself, but document it??? What a flipping idiot.

Yeah, this part made me laugh. She says, "you don't have to leave, just as long as you document things". Oh, reallllly? Just stick around and be beaten as long as you write it down. Ohhhhhkay.

I admit I watched the post verdict interview. But something that Troy said tonight ticked me off. "I could have held the tape but Jodi wanted it aired immediately." Once again, she used him and got her way. There is not reason in the world, other than ratings, they could not have held off airing it until everything was done. Ratings never trump justice.

meh. she's being used. Troy has everything to gain, Jodi everything to lose. She's actually being exploited.

PS - don't interpret this as me defending Troy or me having an oz. of respect for him.

How about Joran Van Der Sloot?? I think he'd fit in pretty well with this crowd. If Jodi takes Scott, Casey can have Joran, what do you think???

No way!!

Why do they get men that are halfway decent looking and close to their own age??? *gag*

The men must be at least twice their age! :scared:

Michael Devlin... Ariel Castro... Brian David Mitchell... Phillip Garrido... Drew Peterson... :scared:

Oh yes... now THAT would be fun! :floorlaugh:

Drew Peterson (Cowardly Lion, google it!) & JA (The Wicked Witch) make a PERFECT couple. :floorlaugh:

"Katie Wick ‏@KatieWickUSA
Jodi has come to the end of Fog St. and now faces a fork in the road, neither of which option she wants. She's stalling. "

IMO, Katie Wick should take a lesson or two from Beth Karas. I checked out her website..way too Christian conservative for me. I miss real old fashioned news. I just want the news...no opinions please. I think Beth Karas does a great job.

Maybe just to protect them from JVM ? Did you see how the media chased the family like a pack of rabid coyotes yesterday?

So, at the end of the day: the reason for the delay until next Wednesday is very basic - court is dark tomorrow as per the usual schedule, and Dr Horn isn't available until then. Correct?

I'm still catching up - do we yet know the real reason for the delay today?

The most likely reason for court being canceled Thursday is because of the bomb threat. Seems totally reasonable and obvious to me that a bomb threat they took seriously (and should have) would close the court until the threat is eliminated. I think it would be crazy to NOT close the court because of what is considered a serious bomb threat.

The most likely reason for court being canceled Thursday is because of the bomb threat. Seems totally reasonable and obvious to me that a bomb threat they took seriously (and should have) would close the court until the threat is eliminated. I think it would be crazy to NOT close the court because of what is considered a serious bomb threat.

Everyone was in the courtroom.
They didn't take a threat seriously if they left everyone inside. :twocents:

Court is cancelled because of Jodi, till Monday.
Then, Dr Horn isn't available till Wednesday.
That is my understanding.

I wonder if Troy feels like a used piece of toilet paper?

Katie Wick is not a news person though. She's just tweets, which is fine with me because I do agree Jodi has suddenly come out of the fog.

Where's Dr. Samuels? Can he explain this miracle?

IMO, Katie Wick should take a lesson or two from Beth Karas. I checked out her website..way too Christian conservative for me. I miss real old fashioned news. I just want the news...no opinions please. I think Beth Karas does a great job.

Dammit I caved and watched her interview :stormingmad: The things I want to say about her, in that interview, will surely get me another TO.

Who in the hell does she think she's fooling? Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling