Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary to think what she might say if she gets on the stand to "plead" for death. I see her dropping a huge F-bomb--as in the FOG has lifted and now I won't get a chance to tell you what really happened on June 4. Guess what Jury? It's YOUR FAULT for finding me guilty of first-degree murder. Then she will launch into how she wanted to avoid trial and the revelations about the real Travis, blah, blah, blah. In my version, the entire jury stands up at once and tells her to STFU.

Paging Dr. Dick!

Who cares what JA said or will say in the future? She is a convicted murderer. I don't care and nothing she says or does surprises me. She wants the attention and I don't think we should give her what she so desperately craves. She can't stall for long.
I believe this jury will most surely sentence her to death. Alone 23 hours a day everyday. Good enough for me. And if she is having problems with her lawyers then I say they all deserve it. Willmott and Nurmi went above and beyond the call of duty in slandering Travis. One cannot separate work and other areas of life. One day they will regret it and it will take a toll on them.

I love watching the verdict. Haven't gotten tired of watching it again and again.
Can't wait for next week.

What rose said. :seeya:

BTW, for what it's worth, i don't think arias saying "she knows what happened" is her forgetting the fog business. i understood it to mean she knows she was abused and snapped, versus premeditation.
Now that she's heard the State's case, the fog has conveniently lifted enough for her to come up with Versions 4, 5, 6 of what happened on June 4--not to mention all the other sordid details of her life as an eternal victim. Her first appeal will kill a record-breaking number of trees.

Isn't it a possibility though that she'll respond to the statements even though she's not suppose to while they're being made, cause a scene, and get removed from the courtroom?

They can always muzzle her. :seeya:

When Tanisha and her hubby embraced after the jurors all responded yes to their guilty vote...it warmed my heart. I thought finally she will be behind bars forever. What a beautiful family.

Katie Wick is not a news person though. She's just tweets, which is fine with me because I do agree Jodi has suddenly come out of the fog.

Where's Dr. Samuels? Can he explain this miracle?
I'd rather hear Dr. DeMarte's explanation--much more credible. ;)

Honestly... without a huge dose of sodium pentothal none of us will know for sure... but if I were contemplating the demise of my erstwhile lover, a man 70 pounds heavier than I am, I'd start with a gun. I have the feeling the shell casing landed elsewhere first and got plopped into the small pool of blood when she was cleaning up.

I-Object. Great post I agree with all that you said except I believe he was shot last. Position of bullet casing found at the scene. Not sure about her sitting in the car. ..great thought. Could be possible

Katie Wick is not in the news business. She is a trial observer who has been on the Dr. Drew show since almost day 1, as an observer! Katie doesn't get paid to be there to report on the trial. Beth is paid to do her job and does it well. Agreed. On the other hand, I would take Katie Wick over JVM any day of the week. :moo: JMO

I don't care about her beliefs. I like her observations on the trial and she seems quite nice and intelligent. I avoid the political and other hot topics forums here because I have a feeling I would not like many people here. I'd rather online bond over what we have in common and I am better off not knowing the rest.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Now that she's heard the State's case, the fog has conveniently lifted enough for her to come up with Versions 4, 5, 6 of what happened on June 4--not to mention all the other sordid details of her life as an eternal victim. Her first appeal will kill a record-breaking number of trees.

ha, she doesn't have to. we got a taste of what's to come: photos being kept out of evidence, juan "lying" on record... her appeal wont center around a new story (the one she went with was, imo, her best bet), it'll be focused on prosecutorial misconduct and, likely, her calling her own council inadequate. neither will hold water. not that i'm at all knowledgeable. :blushing:

The most hilarious comment in this voicemail, straight from the convicted murderer's mouth "I'm a person of my word, so I'll keep our deal." :floorlaugh: More proof of her psychopathy. She actually believes people are buying her performance and they will believe anything that comes out of her mouth. She is such a bad actress. This is one of the reasons she got caught, she's a legend in her own mind.

I'm in a masochistic phase I think. Listening to ALV's testimony on youtube

Why, oh WHY, would you ever do such a thing?? Do we need to pick you up with the convicted killers special bus? :floorlaugh:

Snap out of it Tart! We are almost there....:drumroll:

Jeebus on death row... exercise 3 times/week for 2 hours? That's more than I get!
Look on the bright side--you get to use full-size pencils and you don't have to ask your family, friends or experts/advocates to smuggle pens in shampoo bottles.

Isn't it a possibility though that she'll respond to the statements even though she's not suppose to while they're being made, cause a scene, and get removed from the courtroom?

San Mateo County sheriff's bailiffs used duct tape to try to silence a man convicted of sexual assault when he refused to shut up during a sentencing hearing in Redwood City.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...endant-Convict-kept-2768227.php#ixzz2SsCSapwz

Am I allowed to post this?

The most hilarious comment in this voicemail, straight from the convicted murderer's mouth "I'm a person of my word, so I'll keep our deal." :floorlaugh: More proof of her psychopathy. She actually believes people are buying her performance and they will believe anything that comes out of her mouth. She is such a bad actress. This is one of the reasons she got caught, she's a legend in her own mind.
I'll loose it if she gets back on the stand during the penalty phase and the Judge reminds her that she's still under oath. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama