Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no...peeps need to quit watching HLN, LOL! JA's mom was turned back. JA is under suicide protocol........padded cell, by herself, constantly being monitored, wearing a paper gown UNLESS they've switched to those comfy crayon looking Velcro numbers someone posted. She does NOT have a TV, if she is allowed outside...IF...she is attended by 2 guards. She is being watched when she uses the bathroom. Think "regular people' psych ward, but worse. It's kind of a preview, in the extreme of deathrow.
This is this first time she has mention "being dead", ie "suicidal ideologies" and someone finally took it seriously. NOT what she's used to having ANYONE do. All her manipulation of people by saying she wants to die and getting her way because people are so sad for her, "it's ok, JA, come and move to Mesa and I'll protect you from the stalker", or "Don't kill yourself, I won't break up with you".....Sheriff Joe takes any inkling of someone wanting to die as, OK, off to the psych ward, the exact place someone should have taken JA the very first time she said that years ago, trying to manipulate people.

BBM Thank you for your post. Does this mean she was on suicide watch after Fox News interview? She made a deal with the reporter that after the verdict she would give an interview as she always keeps her word.

On Youtube there is her message bank call to the Fox reporter.

So sorry if this has already been asked and answered. :seeya:

Isn't this a problem that will just fix itself? Why are they watching her on suicide watch if she's going to get the death penalty? Leave her be.

THE ONLY reason she's suicidal is because she didn't get away with it. NOT because she has finally found remorse.

As far as I know it's just because it's a liability issue.

Attorney Jeff Gold posted a copy of a post on Facebook from one of Jodi's relatives, Kavonna Arias, that says Jodi's lawyers asked judge to allow them to be removed from the case.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2h
Hummmm, is this confirmation of what #jodiarias hearing was about Thursday? http://t.co/StEvi7kn7C

You just can't make this stuff up!

"Court proceedings are now scheduled to resume on Wednesday at 10 a.m. (1 p.m. ET). That's because the prosecution's witness, medical examiner Dr. Kevin Horn, is not available Monday or Tuesday, the source with knowledge of the proceedings said."

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/09/justice/arizona-jodi-arias-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

He would be busy of course. He looked peeved when he had to testify the second time because someone doubted his testimony. If he doesn't conduct his regular work, the bodies can not be released to the families for burial.

IMOO

Good Morning,

As of the last I saw yesterday court was cancelled to resume Wednesday. I see by the above post that Dr.Horn is not available M & T so what happened yesterday? Any reasons given?

Attorney Jeff Gold posted a copy of tweet from one of Jodi's relatives that says Jodi's lawyers asked judge to allow them to be removed from the case.

Hummmm, is this confirmation of what #jodiarias hearing was about Thursday? http://t.co/StEvi7kn7C

I think we're getting warmer!

IMO
This is what *I think* happened yesterday. KCL said they were told not to talk to the media about what they saw which she said was basically nothing.

DT was in chambers ex-parte so this 'nothing' that everyone saw was reported to the Judge by DT. Arias family came out of court and was caught on tape saying 'hope the jury didn't HEAR that' so apparently there was some sort of confrontation - described by KCL as 'nothing' but we know how DT works. Jurors were kept there and probably each one called into chambers and asked if they had 'seen or heard this nothing' --

Media was reporting many deputies, marshalls, etc., coming in and out of courtroom. Alexander family came out of court with five deputies walking them to their car, sounds like 'nothing' had something to do with the family. Did Jodi arrange for someone to confront the family if it was M-1 like she arranged to have her interview aired *immediately* -- she is the DIRECTOR.

I've been reading everyone's guess as to what Jodi will do next. And you know what, I have no idea. She scares me. She scares me because her mind goes to places that mine just can't. I can't predict what she will do because I can't fathom it, even in my wildest imaginings. All I know is, I don't trust her. She could outwit me. She's crazy like a fox. Thank goodness Juan is there to cut thru her bull and show the truth to the jury.

Attorney Jeff Gold posted a copy of a post on Facebook from one of Jodi's relatives, Kavonna Arias, that says Jodi's lawyers asked judge to allow them to be removed from the case.

Oh wow .. this is huge if true. I do not blame them one little bit if it's true, she has ruined the relationship beyond repair with her latest ridiculous stunt. I hope the aggravation phase can still happen quickly to save the family from extended delays.

I've been reading everyone's guess as to what Jodi will do next. And you know what, I have no idea. She scares me. She scares me because her mind goes to places that mine just can't. I can't predict what she will do because I can't fathom it, even in my wildest imaginings. All I know is, I don't trust her. She could outwit me. She's crazy like a fox. Thank goodness Juan is there to cut thru her bull and show the truth to the jury.

She doesn't scare me. What worries me more is that there are people out there that believe her and seem blinkered to what she did to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiePr-Vsn6M&feature=youtu.be

signed off early last night after the court issue. I have not had a chance to look back at the threads. I am sure this has been posted, but just incase it hasn't....good morning

Now that just says to me that she had something planned. She knew she wanted to get her last word in if the verdict was M1, otherwise she didn't need his interview.

Self serving piece of work

You know what? I was against her doing interviews before. (And pissed at the media for giving her a platform.) But she's not doing herself any favors here, so let her continue. All she's doing is showing that EVERYTHING Juan Martinez said about her is true. "She LOVES the media." (Jodi was shaking her head at that one, but look what she's doing now) and NOTHING is her fault. I'd also love for Juan to show that she never said she was sorry for taking another's life. Even if it was self defense, someone would feel horrible for doing that. But nope, no remorse. Because she planned it!

Soon she won't even be able to get any more money from all her attention whoring, because she is getting SUED! (Gleefull) And if DP is what she really wants, then she'll still suffer those 15-20 years in prison. If DP isn't what she really wanted, then she'll still suffer those 15-20 years in prison before being killed.

Now that just says to me that she had something planned. She knew she wanted to get her last word in if the verdict was M1, otherwise she didn't need his interview.

Self serving piece of work

I agree, she had that planned to take the JOY away from the Alexanders'. She planned that interview to happen right after so the limelight would STILL be on her rather than the family one of their few moments of triumph in this case, the media fell for it too...they fell all over her while the Alexander Family was forgotten about yet again. The media need to STOP giving that thing ANY air time. She has NO intention of killing herself at all...it's just a play for her to keep the attention focused on her and it's sickening.

I wonder what little secret that Tony or whatever guy had on Jodi that he had to keep to get this "exclusive". I don't like him.

Apparently denial and deflection run high in the family... according to the t-post, FJA's attorneys bumbled the case and now they want off?! :floorlaugh: It couldn't possibly be because FJA went behind their backs and arranged for an interview with media immediately following the jury's decision? No, of course not... :scared:

JMO ~

:anguish:

FGS! I just heard the last part of her interview on Greta. There's blood squirting from my eyes!!

I couldn't bring myself to watch the interview. The snippets I saw on HLN were nauseating, so although I recorded it, I didn't watch. I'm glad I didn't. I'm going to try to not care as much about this case as I did before the verdict. She doesn't deserve the attention. :ignore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noseyparker1