Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what little secret that Tony or whatever guy had on Jodi that he had to keep to get this "exclusive". I don't like him.

He should just air that other interview... I wonder if prosecution had access to that interview recording, perhaps she tells her abuse story but it's completely different than the one she told her psychs or idk... But I'd like him to show her that she shouldn't say things on camera she doesn't want to be aired and that not even he will cater to her crazy.... But I'm just dreaming here, they won't air it for now... Oi.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Apparently denial and deflection run high in the family... according to the t-post, FJA's attorneys bumbled the case and that's why they want off?! :floorlaugh: It couldn't possibly be because FJA went behind their backs and arranged for an interview with media immediately following the jury's decision? No, of course not... :scared:

JMO ~

Sounds fishy to me - I googled Kavonna Arias and only 9 hits came up, she must be new to the scene.

He should just air that other interview... I wonder if prosecution had access to that interview recording, perhaps she tells her abuse story but it's completely different than the one she told her psychs or idk... But I'd like him to show her that she shouldn't say things on camera she doesn't want to be aired and that not even he will cater to her crazy.... But I'm just dreaming here, they won't air it for now... Oi.

That better not be it! It better not be anything that could have helped Juan.
It better not be ANYTHING that would show either guilt, lack of remorse or her being caught in a lie!! :stormingmad:
If that is the case, that journalist is lucky she was found guilty.

Sounds fishy to me - I googled Kavonna Arias and only 9 hits came up, she must be new to the scene.

I am suspicious too, considering the profile picture is the same one as a picture posted through that "new" twitter account.

It better not be ANYTHING that would show either guilt, lack of remorse or her being caught in a lie!! :stormingmad:
If that is the cause, that journalist is lucky she was found guilty.

Right... Any ideas why she made a deal in order to not get it aired?? It must be damning in some way!

If that is the case, that journalist is lucky she was found guilty.

Surely now it has been talked about Juan can now subena (sp) this recording?

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Surely now it has been talked about Juan can now subena (sp) this recording?

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

You'd have to hope so and i certainly hope that he does!

Attorney Jeff Gold posted a copy of a post on Facebook from one of Jodi's relatives, Kavonna Arias, that says Jodi's lawyers asked judge to allow them to be removed from the case.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2h
Hummmm, is this confirmation of what #jodiarias hearing was about Thursday? http://t.co/StEvi7kn7C

You just can't make this stuff up!

Her relative says her attorneys "bumbled" her case????

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Look at the thing that had to work with.

She LIED. She got to tell her "tale" about DV, pedophilia, self-defense. She was given every opportunity for her laywers and her to put forth her "defense". NO ONE believed her. The jury did NOT believe her "story" Her big fat mouth did her in. And of course the prosecution case of pre-med.

Attorney Jeff Gold posted a copy of a post on Facebook from one of Jodi's relatives, Kavonna Arias, that says Jodi's lawyers asked judge to allow them to be removed from the case.

Hummmm, is this confirmation of what #jodiarias hearing was about Thursday? http://t.co/StEvi7kn7C

I went and looked at the actual FB page. If the post is true, I guess the Arias family doesn't believe in following the judges orders. If everyone else was put under a gag order than they were too! I wonder of the Kovanna person will get into trouble.

Kavonna my butt, I'll bet that's Donovan stirring up what she wallows in.

I went and looked at the actual FB page. If the post is true, I guess the Arias family doesn't believe in following the judges orders. If everyone else was put under a gag order than they were too! I wonder of the Kovanna person will get into trouble.

I don't believe the person is real -- google her

When Jodi gets death row or life WOP just think when her family leaves she will be alllll alone since Donovan and "friend" are not allowed to visit her. Lovely thought isn't it.

Nancy Grace has gotten on my last, last, last nerve. While channel surfing last night, I saw even Jean C. was annoyed with her. HLN has gone mad...but if you want everything "Arias' that's the place you have to go.

LOL I think the long hours are getting to the HLN crew. Nancy has been exceptionally...pleasant. She was talking to Vinnie the other day by satellite and I think she cut him off and he made a face. Nancy says, "You know, I can still see you Vinnie." To which he responds, "Ya, I can see you too."

Looks like it is from a phone conversation. I wonder who posted the convo and if it can be confirmed that individual is actually a relative of JA. Very interesting though.

If she does get new lawyers, how long are the going to be given to get 'familiar' with the case? ugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiePr-Vsn6M&feature=youtu.be

signed off early last night after the court issue. I have not had a chance to look back at the threads. I am sure this has been posted, but just incase it hasn't....good morning

Wow! The tone of her voice was exactly like it was on the June 4 voicemail to Travis...hours after she killed him. So much for battered woman with PTSD! Months ago I predicted that she would pull a stunt on verdict day...feigning insanity. Now she has everyone all worked up over the fake suicide stunt! What a cunning, manipulative psychopath!

Who gave the orders to move her to the psych ward for evaluation after the interview? Sheriff Joe? Can't believe anyone would fall for this carp!

Did that tweet actually say "She is not in good graces NOW"???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good heavens!

OT: They are lifting the final piece of the WTC spire. I have chills.

A few random thoughts.

1. I respectfully disagree with the criticism of the Fox 10 reporter who conducted the interview. I found it compelling and timely. Among many of his peers he has been both praised and envied. I did not want to wait until after the verdict and since it backfired for JA, the charge he was used is very much mitigated IMO.

2. While I respect those who might disagree, I reject any criticism of Dr. Drew 'juror' Katie Wick. While I also have issues with her ultra conservative Christian political views on Facebook, this in no way affects my conviction (confirmed by KatieCooLady) that she is a genuinely nice person with a good heart and an endearing personality.

3. Someone suggested that if the jury unanimously rejects the death penalty it will be left to the judge as to whether JA gets life with the possibility of parole. That's not true. If the jury agrees to the aggravating charge of 'cruelty' (but rejects the DP), then the judge is obligated to sentence JA to LWOP. (This was said by an attorney on HLN. So take it with a small grain of salt.)

4. As to the DP deliberations, we should keep in mind that the jury must be unanimous either way. Even if the majority votes against (or for) the death penalty, that is not enough. A new jury would be selected to deliberate the penalty phase only. (Perish the thought.)

Enjoy the break from JA coverage all my WS friends. I think we could all use a breather as much as we might miss our daily fix.

I just checked out that "Kavonna Arias' FB page. It's new, but she claims the old one was banned because of threats towards Nancy Grace. That sounded fishy, but there are pics on there of Jodi, and who Kavonna claims to be herself, that I haven't seen before...though I don't go out of my way to look for pics of JA.

249175_111194012418881_422082245_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member