Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bad response, and it's one I'd expect from a woman who never experienced it but forgot to lie about it in her diary forging.

Also, when the "reporter" asked the convicted killer about the majority of women's opinions of her being negative, the convicted killer stated that means those women, yes all women who don't believe her BS, have never been abused. Give me a flipping break. CKJA wouldn't know abuse if it slapped her across the face. :banghead:

The convicted killer planned this interview, just as much as she premeditated the murder of Travis Alexander. I do believe one of her worst fears is being on suicide watch. Sheriff Joe did it because of her own words in the interview and can hold her there, and shut her up for 72 hours. CKJA did not expect this and is throwing a major hissy fit.

She will try to avoid the Victim Impact Statement, but JSS won't allow her to do it. IMO - JSS has run a tight ship, meaning this case won't be reversed on appeal, and she won't allow CKJA to let it be thrown out in the future.

The amazing thing is, the interview will be shown to the jury, the jury she dissed in the interview. It will show her lack of remorse, trashing the victim, family, prosecution...everyone BUT Jodi! Just like Dr. Demarte said..just like Juan said, it's everyone else's fault...don't cha know!!

It's not going to work, delay, stall, try to grab attention..at the end of the day, JA is just a killer and will die a killer. Travis will be remembered as the victim. The Alexander family will always be known as the faces of true victims, seekers of justice, amazing hearts and souls..who have been pained ENOUGH!! I pray this garbage ends soon for them, and they can finally grieve.

IMO, Katie Wick should take a lesson or two from Beth Karas. I checked out her website..way too Christian conservative for me. I miss real old fashioned news. I just want the news...no opinions please. I think Beth Karas does a great job.

Katie Wick is not in the news business. She is a trial observer who has been on the Dr. Drew show since almost day 1, as an observer! Katie doesn't get paid to be there to report on the trial. Beth is paid to do her job and does it well. Agreed. On the other hand, I would take Katie Wick over JVM any day of the week. :moo: JMO

I believe with all my heart that Jodi is furious right now because Sheriff Joe put her on wackjob lockdown. She doesn't really care about the constant observation, she's pissed she can't talk to her peeps.

I believe TA never laid a hand on her.

I believe she recorded the phone sex conversation with the intent to blackmail him from taking Mimi to Cancun.

I believe Jodi manipulated and stalked Travis and took advantage of his forgiving nature and male hormones WHENEVER she could.

I believe JA subtly expressed interest in both psychologists who ultimately testified on her behalf at trial while they spent time with her in preparation to do so.

I believe she targeted the ambitious local news anchor as her 'outlet' by dangling the exclusive interview when it suited her end game.

I believe JA planned Travis' demise from the minute he went off on her via text message after she threatened to share the voice recording where they share fantasies.

I believe she made the decision to (pretend to) convert to mormonism the minute she understood that Travis wouldn't marry anyone who wasn't mormon.

I believe she used sex to ensare him because she believed it was the greatest motivator.

I believe she started stalking him the minute he realized he was nuts for playing sex games with her.

I believe she thinks she's smarter than everyone else she meets. Even her own attorneys.

I believe she had that stupid shirt and shorts made herself.

I believe she thought if police could find no evidence of her being in AZ she could get away with Travis' murder.

I believe she bought the third gas can when she did the math on the MPG of the rental car.

I believe JA thought she was permanently deleting the pictures from the camera and washing off her DNA when she tossed it in the wash.

I believe she planned to kill Travis when she arrived at his home but waited because she discovered a roommate was there.

I believe she screwed with the license plates to avoid having them scanned by the highway cameras.

I believe the gunshot was first, taken right after the sitting shower pose.

I believe Travis was wounded and concussed and reacting loudly to the injury @ 50% strength and orientation when the gun jammed or didn't have additional ammunition so she resorted to the knife to finish the job.

I believe she sat in her car watching the house when the roommate came home and waited for emergency personnel to arrive. When she realized that his body was not discovered she began the trip to Utah.

I believe she will tell any lie to suit her goals.

I believe she reconciled with her mother for the sole purpose of receiving assistance to flee justice.

I know I have more beliefs but those are all I can articulate at the moment. :)

Happy Friday, WSers!

Hi Steely the atomic kangaroo starts on pg 33 post 1618. Really funny

In a death penalty case, the jury is very involved in the sentencing. The jury must (1) hear evidence regarding the aggravating circumstances and unanimously determine that an aggravating circumstance is present, (2) hear evidence regarding mitigating circumstances, as well as rebuttal (including victim impact statements), and balance those circumstances against the aggravating circumstance(s) found to determine whether leniency is called for (i.e., life vs. death).

If the jury picks "life," the judge gets to decide if it will be with or without the possibility of parole, but for the most part all the decisions in the sentencing phase of a death penalty case are the jury's.

This is all new since the Ring case (US Supreme Court).

Ok. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me. I was so confused!

This has nothing to do with them, or what they're going to say. It has everything to do with how much she does NOT want them to have this chance to express the impact TA's death has had on them, and talk about the great guy they KNOW he was, and how they feel.

She doesn't want to have to sit there, face them, and hear that. I think she's losing her chit over the thought of it.

I 100% agree. And I can;t wait to watch her cruel face turn red from having to bite her tongue and listen.

Ugh. ElleElle, must we splash photos of the murderer all over the place? That's just what she wants!!!!

Jodi on fox again .. discussing the interview .. saying they can't believe she wants to die at all they don't think she'll get the DP but they also think reverse psychology .. put her down like a dog .. they saying psychos can adapt to prison .. read books .. baloney etc. Commending the jurors .. rejecting the modern grift of emotionalism .. so agree .. prosecutor decided no murder2 and said no way .. JM should be attorney general. Offering to flip the switch free of charge :)

emotionalism! meaning being human? i can't quite rationalize people being so outraged by the sociopathic thought process while turning around and seemingly endorsing it.

i know you're just transcribing what was said. thank you.

Also, when the "reporter" asked convicted killer about the majority of women's opinions of her being negative, the convicted killer stated that means those women, yes all women who don't believe her BS, have never been abused. Give me a flipping break. CKJA wouldn't know abuse if it slapped her across the face. :banghead:

The convicted killer planned this interview, just as much as she premeditated the murder of Travis Alexander. I do believe one of her worst fears is being on suicide watch. Sheriff Joe did it because of her own words in the interview and can hold her there, and shut her up for 72 hours. CKJA did not expect this and is throwing a major hissy fit.

She will try to avoid the Victim Impact Statement, but JSS won't allow her to do it. IMO - JSS has run a tight ship, meaning this case won't be reversed on appeal, and she won't allow CKJA to let it be thrown on in the future.

The amazing thing is, the interview will be shown to the jury, the jury she dissed in the interview. It will show her lack of remorse, trashing the victim, family, prosecution...everyone BUT Jodi! Just like Dr. Demarte said..just like Juan said, it's everyone else's fault...don't cha know!!

It's not going to work, delay, stall, try to grab attention..at the end of the day, JA is just a killer and will die a killer. Travis will be remembered as the victim. The Alexander family will always be known as the faces of true victims, seekers of justice, amazing hearts and souls..who have been pained ENOUGH!! I pray this garbage ends soon for them, and they can finally grieve.
Love your post! Nothing Jodi does to stall the proceedings will change one critical fact: A jury of her peers found her guilty of first degree, premeditated murder (and more than half also found her guilty of felony murder). Suck on that JA.

I believe with all my heart that Jodi is furious right now because Sheriff Joe put her on wackjob lockdown. She doesn't really care about the constant observation, she's pissed she can't talk to her peeps.

I believe TA never laid a hand on her.

I believe she recorded the phone sex conversation with the intent to blackmail him from taking Mimi to Cancun.

I believe Jodi manipulated and stalked Travis and took advantage of his forgiving nature and male hormones WHENEVER she could.

I believe JA subtly expressed interest in both psychologists who ultimately testified on her behalf at trial while they spent time with her in preparation to do so.

I believe she targeted the ambitious local news anchor as her 'outlet' by dangling the exclusive interview when it suited her end game.

I believe JA planned Travis' demise from the minute he went off on her via text message after she threatened to share the voice recording where they share fantasies.

I believe she made the decision to (pretend to) convert to mormonism the minute she understood that Travis wouldn't marry anyone who wasn't mormon.

I believe she used sex to ensare him because she believed it was the greatest motivator.

I believe she started stalking him the minute he realized he was nuts for playing sex games with her.

I believe she thinks she's smarter than everyone else she meets. Even her own attorneys.

I believe she had that stupid shirt and shorts made herself.

I believe she thought if police could find no evidence of her being in AZ she could get away with Travis' murder.

I believe she bought the third gas can when she did the math on the MPG of the rental car.

I believe JA thought she was permanently deleting the pictures from the camera and washing off her DNA when she tossed it in the wash.

I believe she planned to kill Travis when she arrived at his home but waited because she discovered a roommate was there.

I believe she screwed with the license plates to avoid having them scanned by the highway cameras.

I believe the gunshot was first, taken right after the sitting shower pose.

I believe Travis was wounded and concussed and reacting loudly to the injury @ 50% strength and orientation when the gun jammed or didn't have additional ammunition so she resorted to the knife to finish the job.

I believe she sat in her car watching the house when the roommate came home and waited for emergency personnel to arrive. When she realized that his body was not discovered she began the trip to Utah.

I believe she will tell any lie to suit her goals.

I believe she reconciled with her mother for the sole purpose of receiving assistance to flee justice.

I know I have more beliefs but those are all I can articulate at the moment. :)

Happy Friday, WSers!

I believe you are super smart!!!

P.S., with the exception of her watching the house to see if EMTs were going to be called, I agree with every single thing you believe.

BTW, for what it's worth, i don't think arias saying "she knows what happened" is her forgetting the fog business. i understood it to mean she knows she was abused and snapped, versus premeditation.

I-Object. Great post I agree with all that you said except I believe he was shot last. Position of bullet casing found at the scene. Not sure about her sitting in the car. ..great thought. Could be possible

Katie Wick is not in the news business. She is a trial observer who has been on the Dr. Drew show since almost day 1, as an observer! Katie doesn't get paid to be there to report on the trial. Beth is paid to do her job and does it well. Agreed. On the other hand, I would take Katie Wick over JVM any day of the week. :moo: JMO

Oh gosh, me too. JVM seems like a nice enough person but her show and demeanor is so tabloidy to me and I think she lacks some critical thinking skills. The drama is too much as well.

I'll take them down. lol

Bless your merciful heart!!!!

I was thinking about convicted child rapist and killer Westley Allan Dodd, who killed 3 children in 1989. He was sentenced to death in 1990 and was executed in 1993 after refusing any appeals, insisting he must be killed in order to stop him from being able to escape and rape and kill any more children. I hope if JA is serious about wanting the death penalty she won't appeal, either, and her death can be as swift as Dodd's. But, of course, when it comes time for her to talk at the sentencing phase, she will be right there begging for her life to be spared so she can help other inmates with her talents, perhaps teach art or singing :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: because that is such a worthy thing to do, teach other murderers how to trace pictures.

Ok. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me. I was so confused!

I 100% agree. And I can;t wait to watch her cruel face turn red from having to bite her tongue and listen.

Isn't it a possibility though that she'll respond to the statements even though she's not suppose to while they're being made, cause a scene, and get removed from the courtroom?

Who cares what JA said or will say in the future? She is a convicted murderer. I don't care and nothing she says or does surprises me. She wants the attention and I don't think we should give her what she so desperately craves. She can't stall for long.
I believe this jury will most surely sentence her to death. Alone 23 hours a day everyday. Good enough for me. And if she is having problems with her lawyers then I say they all deserve it. Willmott and Nurmi went above and beyond the call of duty in slandering Travis. One cannot separate work and other areas of life. One day they will regret it and it will take a toll on them.

I love watching the verdict. Haven't gotten tired of watching it again and again.
Can't wait for next week.

Originally Posted by Sulamith
IMO, Katie Wick should take a lesson or two from Beth Karas. I checked out her website..way too Christian conservative for me. I miss real old fashioned news. I just want the news...no opinions please. I think Beth Karas does a great job.

Katie Wick is not a news person though. She's just tweets, which is fine with me because I do agree Jodi has suddenly come out of the fog.

Where's Dr. Samuels? Can he explain this miracle?

She Tweets, true, but she has been on Dr. Drew and when she was on his show, she went on too much and tried to dominate the conversation. IIRC, a poster said she wants to try to get a job in journalism. I based my comment/opinion/judgement on that info.

"Where's Dr. Samuels?" Reminds me of the old Bewitched TV show. "Paging Dr. Bombay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV