Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she says the real story before penalty, she will skew everything up that's for sure.

She does not want to fully taken down. She has been taken down by the verdict, now the Victim Impact Statement.

Anything can happen, but I bet it's sealed to be released after the case so the media can get their hands on it. moo

Ok, so I guess this should be obvious to me, but are you saying that if she changes her story now and admits everything she did, she won't get the chance to appeal b/c she would have lied under oath? Let's say she admits she premiditates and magically comes clean with everything...then can she still appeal on other (legal) issues, like say ineffective counsel, prosecutorial misconduct, etc. etc.?
Thanks

Sealed hearing, he heard rumours, but wont say!! Grrr .. go on Troy. Talking about the photos of her as shown during trial .. she wanted to crawl under table and disappear .. tears .. what's the toughest part in the last 4 months .. just coming to a full understanding of what she put people through .. well .. just the way everything happened, if she'd been honest from the beginning she'd be in a different place .. lot of people WERE hurt for a long time .. do you regret doing things AFTER killing Travis .. yeah she was freaked out and didn't know what to do, carry on til it all came down, couldn't tell her family what happened, horrified with what happened, difficult to face she was pushed to that point .. nice .. how could you be with another man .. she didn't put it behind her she checked out .. not as intimate as he described .. felt strange, safe, he wasn't going to snap or take advantage of her .. omg .. safe with that person .. knew that .. not like she went out there pursuing relationship .. oh crap gotta keep schedule, not about having fun .. looking at hands realising what happened .. she says: she found charger, tons of voice mails, ryan, leslie, so she had to buy herself some time and figure out what happened .. didn't know what she was doing ..

After break in 2 mins never seen before segments .. sheesh.

I tried to watch the interview with the convicted first degree premeditated murderer, but I just can't stomach it! I'd rather think about sweet Travis!

Sherrif A lost his damn mind allowing the JA after verdict interview!! What the hell was he thinking?? Thought he was against all the coddling of convicts??
Absolutely pathetic what has transpired since and the utter lack of remorse of this psychopath out of her own vile mouth continues unabated!! :banghead:

Will anyone ever take control of the kangaroo court?? JC makes me wanna puke reporting that JA may spend asssssss long asssss needed on psych ward!! Absolutely disgusting!!

"Arias, like the other 132 maximum security female inmates, will be shackled and walked by armed guards to a small fenced-in area for an hour of outdoor activity, six days a week.

She will eat in her cell alone, three square meals a day with a rotating menu, but will also be able to buy things like candy, chips and soda at the prison canteen. "It's okay food," said Marson. "I've had it. It's not going to get a lot of stars, but it will pass."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...like-behind-bars-for-Jodi-Arias#ixzz2Sri0q8dc

And the wages of sin ...........................live with it Arias.

Thanks so much! Was there a reason then why they allowed everyone to show up anyway?

Nobody is sure what happened in chambers, or why they all arrived only to have court canceled. Later, Sheriff Joe confirmed that JA had been sent to another jail for psych observation. Nobody knows for sure how much of that information was known to all parties before the start of court today, or what they discussed during that time; but if it is a 72 hour hold for observation, she would be ready for Monday -- but Dr. Horn is not available until Wednesday, hence the Weds. start date.

She can stall all she wants but she was convicted either way. She's going to prison forever might as well get it over with she's obviously doing everything she can to avoid the inevitable just sentence her to death and be done with it. This has gone on far too long

I agree but if she gets the death penalty she won't be granted as many privalges as she has been now. She will become an unruly prisoner. No doubt about that. Strength to the families to endure this pretense of the taming of the shrew part.
She won't be able to let go of this. She needs to be kept far, far away from society, and the media needs to stop feeding the monster, IMO.

My boyfriend says, "I think she's attractive." I get all silent, then he laughs his butt off and says, " Don't you?" Does he REALLY want me to answer that question?!:banghead::stormingmad:

I think it's time to say :seeya: to this guy. JMO

Admitted to psych ward: Is Jodi just acting?

By Dr. Drew staff
HLNTV

Updated 12:55 AM EDT, Fri May 10, 2013

A day after an Arizona jury found Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder, the 32 year old was admitted to Lower Buckeye Jail's psychiatric ward in Phoenix, AZ.

Although authorities say she under constant supervision, debate has sparked over why Arias is really there.

Read more and view video:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/09/committed-psych-ward-jodi-just-acting?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Oh yes, if only the evil State hadn't forced me to have to reveal the hypocritical Travis :puke: Everything would have been better, I didn't want to have to reveal those things. It's the State's fault...

Yeah, they refused to agree to second degree murder for someone who stabbed a man 29 times, slit his throat while he was alive, and shot him in the head. GO FIGURE!

Well, that's pretty tough to do, yes. In this case, I think she could say that she feels horrible about having killed Travis, and she knows she must have just snapped with the knife, although she can't recall because of the fog, but it makes her just sick inside that she (in a fog) left him like that for his family....blah blah blah. Cue tears.

And the jurors will sit there and think, okaaaaayyy, why didn't you mention this a couple of months ago when you were on the stand the first time? Why did you just coldly say, well, he attacked me and I defended myself? :waitasec:

I am pretty sure the jury has figured this out by now. I'm sure they weren't happy with another delay today. But so far they are hanging in. tg

Jodi distracted and purposely delayed her sentencing, imo by telling off her lawyers & mitigation experts most likely. She's going run her own show. Well, Sheriff Joe placed her where she needed to be. I wonder if the loon who tweeted all the whacky stuff I read on twitter who was arrested today is in the same jail Jodi is tonight. Not a pleasant thought. Just wondering.

Can someone tell me WHY it really matters if an inmate commits suicide? does the jail get in trouble or what? I don't mean to sound cruel...but if a person is in prison, who cares? tia

Their families get mad and sue for negligence.

Edited to Add: Just being flippant here, by the way. Most inmates are human beings who will be out one day and will hopefully go on to lead productive lives. Suicide is extremely serious, and I do take it seriously.

I see a lot of people don't like the reporter who interviewed JA. He's just doing his job, just like the DT are doing their job. I like that he interviewed JA, he's giving her the rope to hang herself. I heard her say She was not nervous on the stand because she told the "truth" and to quote her "I know what happened". She did not just say it once but twice, guess the "fog" has cleared. She doesn't seem to have any remorse for what she has done and is still trashing Travis and his family. I heard and observed a few more things that do not reflect well on her. She is still trying to manipulate the world and mold it around her. Let her talk and Tweet like a twit and facebook to her hearts content. She's not fooling anyone but her minions.

Oh, you are such a LIAR! We could all see you drawing over there. Oh, yes, help all those other abused women. Lawdy, I can't take any more of this! Where's that damned kangaroo when you need it?

Do u still think about t in what way .. theres a lot of regret because she was really hoping to get a plea and avoid saying things about him, could have avoided murkier aspects, not just what she said, emails, activities, photographs .. he would have been memorialised as not perfect but not a hypocrite .. curtain has been drawn, can see hypocricy, lived life of hypocrite .. say it again jodi .. she wanted to remain silent and go quietly off into the night, her DT decided they could pull it off (??) rambled she takes stand because she had to answer questions posed to her .. 9 days out of 10 .. blah blah blah .. he told them it's not about whether or not you like her .. it's standard .. does kurt like you .. she says 9 days out of 10 then 1 day out of 9, I mean 10 .. lol.. they clashed kurt is the boss .. anything for JM .. NO .. she was writing, passing notes keeping them informed, genius after all, some scribbles no drawing. Nothing else to talk about except a big shout out to other victims of DV just like her because she's such a tragic victim and if you're a victim, and you kill your boyfriend too, at least have enough documentation to get out of jail.

Oh and also, all the people that dislike even hate her .. well .. she's flattered that they focus on her so much.

As long as she can draw attention it's all AOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar