Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they have them leave for two minutes when they can take 10 minutes at a side bar with the jury sitting there? I don't get it.

For crying out loud! This is ridiculous! She was convicted of murder - let's get ON with this.

Seems Jodi cannot make up her mind. She said in her haughty little interview she wanted death penalty. Today she is making sure the jury sees her crying so they might spare her life. Guess she believes she can manipulate them. Defense team is fighting for her but their body language says something different.

Oh, JSS...please stop sending the dang jury out of the room!! Tell the defense to shut up and sit down for ONCE!!

Jodi passed a note to Wilmontt and DT requested a recess. Jodi was walked out by security. going to bathroom probably, but I think she's up to something.

Oh I definitely think she's up to something. She may just urp all over the defense table given the chance. Holding her head now like it's about to explode. She wants out - now! Jenny must have conveyed a message to the judge after Jodi's last little note that she was dying or something.

WTH is going on this morning??

MOO

Mel

I was wondering that myself, but today it occurred to me, maybe she takes notes to make herself look busy so that she can give Jodi the sense that she is very "busy", and then Jodi won't bother her as much. Not sure, but it's my new theory.

For her Jose Baez style book that gets published day after trial.:facepalm:

What now?
Couple of minutes per Judge and excused the jury
JA just being shown standing with head down
Oh JW finally spoke to her for a second

JA takes a big sigh and then peaks out of corner of her eye to see if it's working. Give it up, Jodi. My son did such "acting" when he was a toddler and gave it up by about age five.

JA the avid photographer, taken down by her own work. Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?

2 minutes???? What is the point of that? Just to see how fast JA can stop fake crying?

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The sketch artist is making a quick sketch of the courtroom and the throat wound image. Judge asks jury to leave for 2 minutes. #JodiArias

Martinez is up talking to Dr. Horn, the image is still on the screens. The family of Travis continues to sob. #JodiArias

They finally took the image off. Juan is now speaking with Travis' sister Tanisha. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper