Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another break! C'mon! This stuff has already been seen. :stormingmad:

Is there no end to her antics? No question she is up to something. She's making me sick, acting for the jury as though she is upset. It's just sickening.

I've never seen a tear on her face--ever! Really poor acting here. She's going through that box of Kleenex like there's no tomorrow--rubbing her nose and scrunching up her forehead. That will make her nose red but that's it. Maybe she'd cry real tears if she would think about something really sad--like looking ugly in that color and no makeup.

fwiw, you can tell JA is NOT crying. When you wear glasses and you cry, your glasses fog up and you HAVE to remove them.

She's still acting!
:mad:
fran

YES!!! I am constantly cleaning mine (especially when I'm on WS- WS makes me cry). She's always touching her face and "crying" yet I've never seen her clean her fogged up, greasy, dirty glasses. No emotion, no tears, nothing genuine, ever.

The manipulation continues and always will.

this is so ridiculous. can we get through this very short thing without nurmi pitching fits every 10 seconds? what did he THINK this was going to be about anyway?

:banghead::banghead:

did ya'll catch that.

Jodi writing something (ie, I HAVE A MIGRANE)

JW - looks, ignores, doesn't even acknowledge her.

bwaaahhhhaaaahhh.

MOO

Mel

I saw Jodie point at her note to wilmott,you can sense indifference. She went on tv to trash Travis and her defense and! What she expect everything to be peachy Keene. They hate her

Oh yeah, she stops crying straight away .. it's all a total act today ..

Anyone who thinks that having sharp force to bone doesn't hurt hasn't had a bone marrow sample taken. I have and I'll tell you it hurts a 10 on a scale of 10 even with local anesthesia.

Been there and done that and swelled up so much I had to wear my Dad's sweat pants for days afterwards.

fwiw, you can tell JA is NOT crying. When you wear glasses and you cry, your glasses fog up and you HAVE to remove them.

She's still acting!
:mad:
fran

That's an excellent point! I always have to take off my glasses when I cry - and I'm an ugly crier

Because of the deepness of the cut. More than likely the weight of his own body helped Jodi make the cut even deeper.

I would think that you could get more force lifting the head back then leaning back while using your body to pull back with the knife. Does that make any sense? I've never cut anyone's throat before so I'm in no means an expert.

I don't believe this woman really cries. She had all that time driving through the desert on her way to this premeditated murder to change her mind. All that time to think it could possibly lead to this day. But she wanted to murder him that badly.

But I do think that all her claims of wanting the death penalty in her interview was just more self-serving posturing. She is sitting there today terrified of getting the death penalty.

Another recess for this judge, ugh!!!! Hey camera guy could you please leave that thing on pointed directly on Jodi, please??

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 21s

They finally took the image off. Juan is now speaking with Travis' sister Tanisha. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper