DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jury in the hallway again!?

OMGosh!
fran

Yes, every time Jodi needs to slip out of the room, JW tells the judge. Last time it must have been a potty break. This time she probably needs two minutes to take her medication.

Just speculating, but I don't think I'm far off.

Mel

Jodi is up to something, I think she wrote a note to Wilmott faking another migraine, it's Migraine Wednesday after all! I think Jodi is MAD she has to sit there and listen to this all over again.

The judge had better not let her out of this one, I swear to God she better not.

Ok O/T while we wait, I was young when the OJ trial happened. Is he a notorious liar like JA is?

2 minutes???? What is the point of that? Just to see how fast JA can stop fake crying?

My gut tells me the defense has complained about the emotion coming from the Alexander's side and JSS must address it

They just got back from break...I switched screens to do a quick letter (at work) and came back to see that the jury was leaving the courtroom and the seal came back up! If court is cancelled again today I am going to stab myself in the eye with a hot salty fry! What's up? anyone know?

Thanks for the answers to my newb audio question. As a follow up, is there a live stream you all recommend rather than azcentral?

I'm a total virgin here--I've read about the case and many of the threads, but I've never seen or heard JA speak live.

Something's up...Jodi faking another headache?

Yea sounds like migraine....

This is ridiculous....she wants death...give it to her. She is causing this trial to go on forever.

:eek:verreaction::eek:verreaction:

Yes, every time Jodi needs to slip out of the room, JW tells the judge. Last time it must have been a potty break. This time she probably needs two minutes to take her medication.

Just speculating, but I don't think I'm far off.

Mel

Xanax time!

How in the h3ll is JA's mother able to sit there through all of this as though she's at the movies? Good Lord, that woman is sick herself imo.

I really think we should not lump her mother in with this murderer. Who knows what is going on. she could be medicated for all we know. I think we need to consider her another victim.. Not like the Alexanders but still a victim.

oh nvm. they are back. this is the most convoluted....

WTF IS A 2 MINUTE BREAK.....??? I have HAD IT with Wimott and Nurmi, they are despicable.

I call it a drug break. There's no other reason the jury has to leave for 2 minutes, yet they can't see her taking drugs.

It's all about Jodi don't ya know.

I wonder if any court observers can share.

MOO

Mel

First time I've seen JA not look at jury when they return. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads