Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias did not bother to look towards the Jury as they left for the brief recess, nor when they returned.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 36s

Another new photo for me, showing Alexander's stab wounds on the back of his head. #JodiArias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s

There are two large slice wounds on the back of Travis' head that are now shown. These impacted the skull. #JodiArias

OMG! How horrible! I never could look at autopsy photos. I am so glad I am not a juror. Travis's family has to be breaking about now!!!

#1 Alexander Family

#2 Det. Flores at break

#3 Dr. Horn testifying

#4 Dr. Horn testimony "slit his throat"

Attachments

• AggraAlexanderFamily2.jpg
    AggraAlexanderFamily2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 21
  • AggraFlores.jpg
    AggraFlores.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 22
  • AggraDrHorn.jpg
    AggraDrHorn.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 20
  • AggraDrHornPiercedHeart.jpg
    AggraDrHornPiercedHeart.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 25
What the heck was all that about? Of all days I have laundry stacked to the gills...maybe with all the DT's interruptions I'll get time to get a few loads done.

Jodi's mom looks very, very upset today. While she has to appear to be there for Jodi, I am sure all the emotion in the courtroom from Travis's family and friends is very hard for her to bear, knowing her daughter caused all this pain to all these people.

They just got back from break...I switched screens to do a quick letter (at work) and came back to see that the jury was leaving the courtroom and the seal came back up! If court is cancelled again today I am going to stab myself in the eye with a hot salty fry! What's up? anyone know?

Jury's back. JA's fake sadness returns!

So Willmott doesn't even state a reason when objecting anymore? Just "Objection!" - then waits for judge to tell her to "Approach"? Isn't it proper to state a reason for an objection?

Oh Mr. Alexander would have "passed away" says Jennifer Willmott.

Still using that lingo. Whatever...

Never heard Wilmot's voice so soft -- a definite improvement

TA passed away???? More like slaughtered Jennifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper