Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family shouldn't be there today. They just shouldn't. I know they want to be strong for their brother - but this is too much!

They are bearing witness...so much stronger than I could ever be.

Very weird how she shakes her head as if she didn't stab him, when she herself testified she killed him. She is delusional.

I am also convinced watching her demeanor today that she REALLY, REALLY, REALLY thought she was going to get manslaughter or an acquittal. Again, she is and was, completely delusional.

No she is not. No No No.

If she is delusional she can't get the DP

Slap Nurmi down, Judge! Shut up Nurmi!

Object object object.

Overruled. Approach.

SHUT UP NURMI!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I bet Nurmi will object when the family is peaking as well.

Just SHUT UP already.

JA is NOT crying, just trying to look like it or trying to hyperventilate, so reminds me of a past trial.

I think it's more about breaking up JM's speech than any real objection.

Yep! KN trying to break up flow of Juans opening but think JSS just got tired of the game..

btw funny OJ is pip on HLN :floorlaugh:

Someine put a muzzle on Nurmi!!! :banghead:

Number 5
Sidebar ensues
JA mustering the correct facial contortions.

Santa could use JA as Rudolph's understudy in the event poor Rudolph can't get the red signal going.

JA reaching for tissue now but won't look up
JM says Travis undertakes flight to sink and he is already hurting
JA shaking head slightly again
JM says Travis can see his blood and mental anguish for him, not a papercut and he sees himself
and Nurmi objects again - overruled
ANother objection when JM says TA can see Jodi in mirror
Another sidebar

JA making twisty mouth motions, still looking down. I think her DT warned her to keep her head down because you can fake tears but you can't fake the eyes

Oh for gods sake. !

Stop your crying - you have NO RIGHT
Nurmi _- sit down and shut up

Wow! First time I watch this Live. Wow wow
nd Travis sister needs a hug :(

One more Approach a d I scream

I have to say that I think something has changed in Jodi. I think she looks stricken today.. Like she finally gets it.. I hope so. I really do.

The convicted killer will never get it. It's all an act! If there were a camera there, after this is over, she would be all dolled up and ready to go. Don't let her fool you. It's just the JA show...trying to steal the attention away from Travis and his family.

What does Jodi's head shaking mean? That's not the way I did it or a fake no, no I'm not guilty?

When she shakes her head "no" it means she remembers.

JSS is going to get her ruler out and give Nurmi a firm whack for insubordination and disrupting other students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper