Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi. ERRRRRR.

Wilmot looks a little tried today. I really wonder which lawyer JA yelled at.

she is most certainly not jenny from the [Jodi trial] block.

Minnie mouse is still back at Disney World.

I wish I could cry like Jodi. When I cry, my face gets red, I get all blotchy, my eyes get puffy, and water streams out of my eyes.

Her way is much nicer.

And my shoulders heave, I start kind of gasping & I'm a general mess. Jodi likes to peek at death photos and check out the gallery in between "sobs."

If I slaughtered someone so relentlessly and brutally, I would not be crying at pictures of what I did. I would know exactly what the body looked like when I was done & pictures can't be that much worse than the real thing. She sawed his throat with a knife--and she can't stomach autopsy pics that are cleaned up???????:banghead:

Soo glad we won't have to look at those reptilian, beady evil eyes anymore. With her fangs and snake hole mouth she has morphed into the demon she is.

i'm suprised that jennifer didn't suggest travis was taking tylenol before he was killed.

Brilliant question .. he wont be definitive. Damn I kinda wish he'd just gone with multiple cuts.

These photos have been shown before. This is nothing new to Jodi, at all. These are the photos she begged to see. Yet, she looks horrible. The worst I've ever seen her look. She got convicted. Only difference. Conviction. Who in the heck does she think she is fooling?

Grrrr. Adrenaline causes blood vessels to CONSTRICT (during fight or flight). This reduces the rate of blood loss. Prolonging death.

I hope Juan catches this.

ACK! Horn didn't even bring this up. Yes, the heart beats faster. The blood vessels constrict. Fatal injuries still are fatal injuries .... but my God. The poor man suffered horrendously.

Not defending JA, but really, one can feel extreme grief and anguish and not have liquids fall from eyes, nose, or whatever.

I wish I could cry like Jodi. When I cry, my face gets red, I get all blotchy, my eyes get puffy, and water streams out of my eyes.

Her way is much nicer.

Same here, when I cry it's not pretty. You can't really compare to cmja, because your tears probably involve human emotion, which she can imitate, but can't quite get it right ..

Again Juror questions do not disappoint!

Shows they know exactly what's going on here.. Guessing this is going to be Cruel

From WAT 1 :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Did you previously testify that Travis had 3 rapidly fatal wounds? Yes. #JodiArias

DGC: I have NO doubt this jury will agree that this was CRUELTY !!!

Sawing motion,I think she tried to cut his head off! Moo

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 23s

There is a new attorney at the defense desk today. Older and larger gentleman that looks a lot like Wilford Brimley. #OJSimpson

lol i was looking at my wild about trial screen and all of a sudden wilford pops up and freaked me out haha.

Waiting for the juror questions to be read to the witness:

Attachments

• Aggravation phase 2.jpg
    Aggravation phase 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 49
She looks like she didn't get much sleep last night. All alone in a cell with no jail buddy fans to pump her up. She would take a nap if she knew she would get away with it. She's such a phony. She is wanting out of there so she can go snooze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand