DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 18s

Nurmi getting feisty, objects...approach. #SideBar #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 39s

*Fiesty

The 20 irises the defendant gave Travis' grandma..
Glad he mentioned that. It's truly depraved.

I wonder if she actaully used two knives, one in each hand.
She terrifies me more than any killer I've ever seen in my lifetime and I hope she never sees the light of day.

I love how the convict is completely turned away from the jury. Not a good look!

Oh my goodness. Nurmi is totally whining. They've switched roles and it makes me giggle a little. Adds a little lightness to something that is very difficult to listen to.

From WAT 1 :

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan continues to describe the mental anguish that Travis when through when a knife was stuck into his chest. #JodiArias

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Extreme mental anguish comes as Travis tries to defend himself and get away and continues to suffer and get stabbed Juan explains #JodiArias

What a bully! There's no better term for what KN is doing. Jeez. Like bringing up Grandma and 20 irises is going to make a difference!:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Improper argument? How about improper act? Who sends 20 irises to the grandmother of the person they murdered?

Despite all the evidence and everything we have heard, the one thing that still kicks me in the gut and proves how evil JA is, sending flowers to Travis' Grandma. It makes me cry every time I think about it

Where did Jenny go? She's staring off into space, then a slight smirk.

Very very strange morning...

I think she is entranced by Juan. She knows he's right.She is actually envisioning it. She's almost as scary as Jodi is. No wonder they got along so well.

"She". I love how JM isn't calling the "defendant" by name.

I noticed that too - right from the start of this aggravation phase, he's said 'she'. Although I think he referred to her as 'the defendant' during the actual trial - so maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's already been found guilty of m1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3