Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the phrase we have all been wanting the jury to hear, said by yours truly on Inside edition.

Wilmott is staring into space like a crazy woman...

She looks intensely concerned to me. The situation is dire and she's taking it seriously...trying to figure out some way out of an impossible situation.

Unfortuantely his wording is wrong. Won't make a difference but he is in fact wrong.

2 fatal wounds - throat cut & stab to heart. The gunshot has a 50/50 chance of survival these days according to statistics. The fact that it is small caliber, enhances chance of survival.

Doubtful, nobody walked in that bathroom for 5 days.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

They don't need to approach on a sustained objection!! It should take about three seconds....

KN: Objection.
JSS: Sustained.
KN: Move to strike.
JSS: Yep.
KN: May we approach?
JSS: No.

Too easy.

Oh god. "That must seem like a very long walk for him" from the shower to the sink...

Testify, JM.

If I was the judge I would be freaking out at being yelled at by KN's objection. So unprofessional.

From WAT 1 :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

We are in sidebar. Be sure to check out our own @AlisonTriessl on Inside Edition today discussing the OJ trial! #OJSimpson #JodiArias

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan continues to describe the details of the last moments of Travis' life. #JodiAria

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 15s

I wonder what #JodiArias is thinking about during #JuanMartinez closing argument... pic.twitter.com/ETTfegY89X

Nurmi often acts like a petulant child in the courtroom when he objects. Unprofessional. Even more so considering what is being discussed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234