aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed it. Was there any reaction from JA's family? TIA

We do not now as they were not there. The only one there was her mother. Everyone else has bailed .I did not see her sister her brothers her grandmother or her aunt. someone correct me if I'm incorrect.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I thought that tomorrow would be mitigating witnesses so how. Can the family give impact statements? Confused miserably

I can't believe the defense is bringing ALV back for mitigation. Didn't the jury send a message that they didn't believe her when the convicted of murder 1? I guess when you don't have any mitigating factors you take anything you can get.

Finally a news source labels Jodi as an ex-waitress. I am sick everyone reporting that she was a professional photographer.

This screencap is from the front page of MSN

35auc95.jpg

Oh I love this!
(nothing wrong with waitressing - got me thru college and more and it's HARD work!)
But all the bull-hockey about "JA the artist" or "JA the photographer" were so annoying.
How about JA the stalker, JA the murderer, JA the convicted felon, JA the evil looney-toon.

i wonder if jodi has finally realized that her life is over?

shes either going to spend natural life in prison or be sentenced to death right? so she's dying in prison. she wont be a mother,grandmother,she wont ever have sex again,feel the touch of a man or a loved one.

i hope it was worth murdering Travis jodi,i really do

Is the lady without the top few buttons on her shirt going to be running the mitigation show tomorrow or is she just doing the legwork for JW and KN?

They won't be allowed to because of client/attorney privilege.
I hope the jurors will speak to us - HOWEVER, I wish #8 would wait until the entire trial is over rather than speak on Dr Drew tonight.

Beth saying ALV may speak in the penalty phase!!!

Ahahahahahahahaha! ::holds sides: Ohohohohohoho! Heeheeheehee! Yeah, that'll work.

Ashleigh Banfield was just on HLN talking about the Alexander family/their reaction and I swear I heard her say there were never-before-seen photos of Travis' body shown in court today. Is this true? That poor family.

JA has boxed herself into a corner. I don't see how she can take the stand and beg for her life after saying she would beg for the DP if she killed Travis. She reiterated on FOX news. OTOH, I can't imagine her not taking the stand if for no other reason than to continue trashing Travis and his family. I think we can expect the unexpected from her - another stunt. The only thing everyone wants to hear is remorse but that will never come because she is still happy that Travis is dead.

She is happy that he is dead, therefore she will say that she is happy to leave a world so empty because Travis isn't in it.

She will accept the Death Penalty because she knows that she and Travis will be together forever in heaven. That's her faith and her religion gives her great comfort. (meanwhile the Mormon PR guys are holding their breath, hoping she doesn't refer anyone to LDS.org like she did in her pre-confession interview....)

Didnt Jodie file a motion stating that she would never show remorse?
If
Than why would she take the stand and beg for her life.

If I understand it correctly, the DT filed a motion last December precluding the Prosecution from arguing 'lack of remorse' at the penalty phase. The Prosecution did not respond. I don't know if JSS has ruled on it or not, so we need to ask our legal eagles.

The Prosecution was not allowed to argue lack of remorse in it's CIC because JA was considered innocent until proven guilty.

Personally, I wish she would stop crying 'wolf' and just kill herself and get it over with.

Tomorrow I have to bring my Dear Hubby for his colonoscopy right during the trial.

I am bringing along my laptop, 2 iPads, and my iPod Touch + a power strip to plug it all into,,,,,,,,,and I will transform the waiting room into Trial Central.

Hubby is mortified, and says that I care more about the &%$& trial than I do his medical procedure.

:silenced::silenced::silenced:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member