aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt Jodie file a motion stating that she would never show remorse?
If
Than why would she take the stand and beg for her life.

Can I have a video link? Does anyone have one? I was in a meeting and didn't get to see the video of her hearing the jury decision. I can't find one easily. I need a WSer! TIA

[video=youtube;ltY5KRcxUmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltY5KRcxUmo[/video]

Questions and forgive me if this has already been discussed, I haven't been able to keep up (much as I've wanted to beg the world to go away).

WHY AM I NOT SEEING ANY COURTROOM SHOTS OF THE ARIAS FAMILY?

WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE THE CLOSURE OF SEEING THIS PREENING MONSTER SHACKLED AND WEARING ORANGE OR STRIPES?

As I recall there was only one full pan of the entire family side. I think it was done out of respect.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

...reverence is important...but it is also important to celebrate when justice is recognized.....those of us who choose to revel that the bell of justice is being rung are in no way diminishing the travesty and heartbreak of what has happened...what is done is done- it can't be changed...
But we can recognize and accept the fact that there is a call for what is just and right in society, and one fights what is wrong and is able to prevail...then it should be applauded and recognized as "right triumphing over wrong"
....many of us who applaud today have been marked in our own lives as victims of heinous crimes and react triumphantly, not because we diminish the horrific ness and tragedy of this case- but, because in order to move forward,one has to recognize, applaud and triumph justice when it does reign...
Our hearts are with Travis's family and loved ones and we recognize the agonizing decision if life and death as presented here....for those of us who are firm in our beliefs...the horrible damage committed by JA has already been done....so let us applaud the justice we feel is deemed fit....

....it is deemed fit....:skip::peace:

Thank you; so well spoken and truthful!!

WS is a victim-friendly site and our victim, TRAVIS, is receiving JUSTICE!

From the very beginning, Jodi Arias believed she could charm & manipulate Detective Flores, as well as everyone else she contacted prior to her arrest as she attempted to construct an alibi.

When that didn't work, she thought she could charm & manipulate the public (and a potential jury pool) in her media interviews after she was arrested & charged.

When that didn't work, she thought she could charm & manipulate the jurors during the trial.

I think this depraved, savage murderer has lived her life believing she can charm & manipulate anyone & everyone, because she's had previous success in charming & manipulating others throughout her life.

Thank Goodness this jury is intelligent & has not been manipulated by the likes of Jodi Arias.

I think you are absolutely right. Important to note, that, people like that are just made that way. They don't change, usually, so no type of rehabilitation can work.

When Travis bought that woman a burger and delivered it to her where she stood on the side of the road? Jodi didn't stop him. That's what a great person she is.

You know what? I don't even think she was with him when that happened. Chris Hughes had a story like that. I think CKJA just stole it from him and made it her own.:twocents:

Oh, so there's already been a verdict? And they found aggrvation of course. So when is the mitigation phase? So glad it's going so fast. They see the true her.

They didnt believe ALV the first time why would they believe her now? The DT surely isnt that stupid.

finally a news source labels jodi as an ex-waitress. I am sick everyone reporting that she was a professional photographer.

This screencap is from the front page of msn

35auc95.jpg

thank you!

OMG I have been watching you tube - Juan and his TWO MINUTES!!!

(I turned Nurmi off before-I don't give a BLEEP what he has to say!)

Finally a news source labels Jodi as an ex-waitress. I am sick everyone reporting that she was a professional photographer.

This screencap is from the front page of MSN

35auc95.jpg

Love the pic they chose!!! Could she look any worse? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Wow. So she hacked and hacked at his neck in an effort to go through bone and flesh. I can only say, what an evil @#$%^ &&^*% *&&^^%.

I'm very upset right now. It's even worse than I thought.

My understanding is that she knifed his throat one or more times to cut through the cartilaginous rings of the trachea, rather than to cut through the bone of the vertebra, and the hyoid bone was intact.

and the only way she is executed is if she requests it and they honor that request. They only have one more dose of Sodium thiopental. They would have to go find more so forget about seeing her get executed unless she wants it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/us/14lethal.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

That's fine. Maybe they will hang her or Electrocute her. If they don't, it's OK too. I'm fine with her sitting on DR for x years and then being tossed into GP. They will eat her alive. So be it.

OMG I have been watching you tube - Juan and his TWO MINUTES!!!

(I turned Nurmi off before-I don't give a BLEEP what he has to say!)

Hey Linda, I'm in the UK and missed that part and also the jury verdict. We watched everything else, but just missed those two important parts of the proceedingsl.

Do you have a youtube link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member