DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m

#jodiarias court watchers purchased t-shirts outside the courthouse that say
"Don't make me go all Jodi Arias on your a$$"

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 now

Hmmm...wonder if any of those t-shirts will make it in the #jodiarias courtroom?..or will security stop them at the door.

I've been saying that to my fams for months now. The first time I said it to my hubster, his eyes kinda bugged out. I just looked back at him and nodded, like "oh yeah!"

Wouldn't it be great if she just hopped up there and said I still want the death penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great, but the reality is she will probably deny ever saying that and say JM is lying about her saying that, even in the face of video evidence she will maintain that she never said that.

OK does anybody have a witness list for the next phase .. I'm hoping for an elementary school teacher or someone else fun like Donovan ..

It might not have hit her at that moment. It might not even hit her until it's all over and she's there in her cell alone, with no more trips to the courthouse.

I think it will hit her precisely at the moment she hears the cell door close behind her and she is all alone. I think with all her BPD glory she can compartmentalize whatever is going on and drift away in her pretend-land. Part of her knows it's happening but another part of her is in complete denial of what's to come. It will hit her eventually.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 56s
Tomorrow: Opening statements by both sides. Then impact statements frm the Alexander family. Then #JodiArias 's camp will argue for her life

Finally a news source labels Jodi as an ex-waitress. I am sick everyone reporting that she was a professional photographer.

This screencap is from the front page of MSN

35auc95.jpg

Questions and forgive me if this has already been discussed, I haven't been able to keep up (much as I've wanted to beg the world to go away).

WHY AM I NOT SEEING ANY COURTROOM SHOTS OF THE ARIAS FAMILY?

WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE THE CLOSURE OF SEEING THIS PREENING MONSTER SHACKLED AND WEARING ORANGE OR STRIPES?

I believe we won't see prison garb on it until the actual sentencing. Until then it could be ruled as prejudicial against her and grounds for appeal. And we wouldn't want that.

Lord Beth says ALV may be back to testify for JA during next phase

Not in a million years! Not in a million years! She was supposed to do that when the other person got sick she filled and so she is no longer going to be having any credibility to do that moo

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Mitigating Factors:

1. The defendant’s capacity to appreciate the wrongfulness of his conduct or to conform his conduct to the requirement of law was significantly impaired, but not so impaired as to constitute a defense to prosecution;

2. The defendant was under unusual and substantial duress, although not such as to constitute a defense to prosecution;

3. The defendant was legally accountable for the conduct of another under the provisions of § 13-303, but his participation was relatively minor, although not so minor as to constitute a defense to prosecution;

4. The defendant could not reasonably have foreseen that his conduct in the course of the commission of the offense for which the defendant was convicted would cause, or would create a grave risk of causing death to another person; and

5. The defendant’s age.

Oh wow, Beth just said on HLN that JA get's to stand in front of the jury and give a statement. I can only imagine what she will have to say. yikes!

Reverence is important. This is a somber day. I can understand validation, but not celebration. So many people's lives were ruined by what happened.

...reverence is important...but it is also important to celebrate when justice is recognized.....those of us who choose to revel that the bell of justice is being rung are in no way diminishing the travesty and heartbreak of what has happened...what is done is done- it can't be changed...
But we can recognize and accept the fact that there is a call for what is just and right in society, and when one fights what is wrong and is able to prevail...then it should be applauded and recognized as "right triumphing over wrong"
....many of us who applaud today have been marked in our own lives as victims of heinous crimes and react triumphantly, not because we diminish the horrific ness and tragedy of this case- but, because in order to move forward,one has to recognize, applaud and triumph justice when it does reign...
Our hearts are with Travis's family and loved ones and we recognize the agonizing decision of life and death as presented here....for those of us who are firm in our beliefs...the horrible damage committed by JA has already been done....so let us applaud the justice we feel is deemed fit....

....it is deemed fit....:skip::peace:

Questions and forgive me if this has already been discussed, I haven't been able to keep up (much as I've wanted to beg the world to go away).

WHY AM I NOT SEEING ANY COURTROOM SHOTS OF THE ARIAS FAMILY?

WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE THE CLOSURE OF SEEING THIS PREENING MONSTER SHACKLED AND WEARING ORANGE OR STRIPES?

There were quite a lot of shots of the family earlier. My complaint was the lack of exhibit shots...

I sure hope we see her shackled, tossing her hair everywhere...

Oh my gosh. Beth is saying Alyce Laviolette may be a witness during the next phase. Geez, what is wrong with her?
That would be the dumbest move the defense team could make. It is obvious to everyone that the jury did not like her and did not believe her. They are going to have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and come up with someone else.

OMG, ALV may take the stand again??? Or JA may STAND in front of the Jury and speak to them like an attorney? OMG, I don't know if my constitution could handle that. Holy Mackrel,10 mg of valium is all I can handle. Sheesh, do we think she would do this?

They won't - their careers are at stake, they can't bad mouth their clients after the fact, nor can they admit they knew she was guilty. They will not divulge any behind the scenese stuff. So don't hold your breath for it. Nurmi is going into private practice, wouldn't look too good for any potential future clients to see that he cannot remain confidential.

That sure didn't stop Jose Baez though did it? But then, where is his career these days? :floorlaugh:

From the very beginning, Jodi Arias believed she could charm & manipulate Detective Flores, as well as everyone else she contacted prior to her arrest as she attempted to construct an alibi.

When that didn't work, she thought she could charm & manipulate the public (and a potential jury pool) in her media interviews after she was arrested & charged.

When that didn't work, she thought she could charm & manipulate the jurors during this trial.

I think this depraved, savage murderer has lived her life believing she can charm & manipulate anyone & everyone, because she's had previous success in charming & manipulating others throughout her life.

Thank Goodness this jury is intelligent & has not been manipulated by the likes of Jodi Arias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse