aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror 8 sounds tired....answering very democratically too
moo

Now I like that but wouldn't you agree with me that you realy meant Mormon catholic priest.:floorlaugh:

Well, I was going off her latest story with the photograph of Travis chasing the young boy .. so yes, I had to think about that one .. I'm wondering if she'll find a way to drop that story in there .. can Juan object if she says anything up there the jury should not hear?

Actually it would be rather fun if Juan started to object as soon as she got up there.

Hi Friends!

I really think that this trial has highlighted the best and worst of the human character.
I have watched the strength of the Alexander family as they have attended every day of this painful trial, and by painful I don't just mean hearing what happened to their brother but also having to see Jodi's show - the crocodile tears, the smirks, the lies, the absolute lack of remorse. I have seen the entire prosecution team fight with passion for the family and to be the voice of Travis himself.

I have heard of the jury sitting in the box, taking their responsibilities so very seriously, knowing that a person's life has been taken and that the taker of that life has her own life on the line. Their commitment to this trial and their duties are evident in the amount of time they took to find her guilty of M1 and to find that the state proved the excessive cruelty. They are our heroes, as well.

I have also seen the disgusting lengths that "this individual" will go to in order to place all blame at everyone's feet but her own. But I have also seen lawyers who stretch the truth, tell outright lies and turn a phrase so that it seems to mean something it is not. I have watched witnesses lie and who are so biased that it is impossible to believe anything in their testimony. And I have seen Americans disgusted by this.

So I have seen the best and worst.....and could give you so many more examples of both.

My hats are off to our heroes who have fought and are fighting the fight on behalf of Travis and his family. And to the heroes on this site, who have loved and supported Travis and his family.

As a society, it is wonderful that we are rallying for justice and for a precious life that was taken. I have to ask myself......wouldn't it be wonderful to rally all the time for truth, truth in our justice system, our political system and in how we treat each other. This trial has made me think of my life and how I make a difference to others.

When Jodi took Travis' life in anger and hatred and tried to spread that anger to others, I think she failed completely. In turn, we loved him more and allowed his life to teach us and look within ourselves to find the best. Jodi completely failed in what she was aiming to do. Instead of wiping him out, she made him into a shining light of humanity, love and an example of what we can all be.

JMO

Your post...Wow, just Wow !

says a lot of testimony was long & drawn out

Wish they just get to the point with it

Juror 8 was the haircut question lolololololol

Hi Nana! :seeya:

This was the aggravation phase. The jury had to decide if the murder was "especially cruel", more so than any other murder. It was found "proven", meaning all 12 agreed and now we go to the mitigation phase starting tomorrow where it will be decided by the same jurors if she gets LWOP or DP.

Thank you Lotus doggy print person,roflmbo!!!!!!!:seeya::rockon:

Juror No. 8 was the juror who asked the snarky questions!!!!!!

Number 8 admitted that he did the bad haircut amnesia question!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Juror 8 is on dr drew now.

Says she spent too much time on the stand.

Not much of what she said was believable

Wasn't impressed with dr. Samuels. Thought the PTSD was just to sidetrack the jury

Says he would just tell people he couldn't talk about it...he would leave the room if it came up on tv

Says a lot of testimony was way too drawn out...wanted people to get to the point

Wanted to make point with his snarky juror questions that he didn't believe witnesses

Commercial time...

Juror 8 sounds tired....answering very democratically too
moo

Not at all.

He's been advised by an attorney and is being careful what he says and doesn't want to say anything that can be used to give Jodi an appeal issue.

Well, I was going off her latest story with the photograph of Travis chasing the young boy .. so yes, I had to think about that one .. I'm wondering if she'll find a way to drop that story in there .. can Juan object if she says anything up there the jury should not hear?

Actually it would be rather fun if Juan started to object as soon as she got up there.

Hi, Mrs. G Norris. A good question. I think that he can object. It would be pure Arias is Jodi attempted to outflank everyone with inadmissible "evidence." Of course, it would simply anger the judge, who, after all, was the person who ultimately excluded it.

It's been real JA but is time for you to face the music. The gurney awaits

Ooohhh, Deb, that reminds of a great scene from The Bad Seed:

images

Rhoda: They don't put little girls in the electric chair.

Leroy: They don't? They got a blue chair for little boys and a pink chair for little girls.​

Surprised number 8 seems more critical of Samuels than of LaViolette. Hope that doesn't mean DV ws believable to him or other jurors.

So far DD is being very respectful and letting J#8 talk....
Actually...hes hanging on his every word...lol...

Question for individuals still here .

What trial will you be following next? I will not be following Trayvon but I will be following the Andrea Sneiderman case in Atlanta

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Definitely watching Andrea Sneiderman trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo