aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from commercial with juror 8

Doesn't know if she has mental illness.

Says he believed some of what Jodi said, but believed nothing she said regarding the murder

Feels horrible that Travis was dragged through the mud. Does not believe pedophilia stories for a second

Upset him to see Jodi doodling and drawing pictures, shows no remorse

Feels awful for Travis family and feels like he let them down by getting removed

Dr drew said he did a great job

End of interview

It's been real JA but is time for you to face the music. The gurney awaits

Ooohhh, Deb, that reminds of a great scene from The Bad Seed:

Rhoda: They don't put little girls in the electric chair.

Leroy: They don't? They got a blue chair for little boys and a pink chair for little girls.

images

Jeannie HUTT needs to put on some big girl pantties and grow the He*l up. I cannot stand the fake breaking down if you are going to talk about the DP you cannot get all squicky ABOUT someone describing the way the drugs work and the order of the meds given. Here endeth the rant.

Question for individuals still here .

What trial will you be following next? I will not be following Trayvon but I will be following the Andrea Sneiderman case in Atlanta

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I'll follow Andrea - she seems like a piece of work. I don't think I can follow Trayvon, only because I'm afraid that people I know and like in RL will be pro-Zimmerman.

Jenny on DD, getting too big for her britches. I wish he wouldn't have her on anymore. She's trying to take over the show. DD has enough of a problem letting the guests have a chance to speak. Ugh, I hope this is the last time they have the CSI guy on.

Loved Juror #8.

I wonder if time on death row will make her see that she wasn't abused and this didn't have to happen. How she can avoid the fact that she wasn't abused just dumbfounds me. She's with women who've lived very hard lives and know what it's like to be beaten. Jodi's life is far from that. I've watched her try to "work" this jury. I wouldn't put it past her to get pregnant in jail. It happened with Diane Downs when she broke out for a few days. And there are dumb jail guards. Anything for attention and special treatment. I'm sure she has a soul, but something tells me she doesn't hear God talking to her because there's too much going on in her head. Some really do find God on death row. I don't see how anyone could handle that life without faith. I know she's excommunicated from her church now, but I'm sure some are still trying to reach her. Her life is not the responsibility of her Mom and Dad. They just bare the burden of it. I don't see how anyone can help her now.

She is definitely going to get preggo in prison. She will seduce a stupid guard or have sperm smuggled in. She wants to be a mom and Jodi gets what she wants. Then she will let a film crew film her experience and they will call the documentary,
Preggo In Prison: the story of a new life from the depths of death row

IMO because the direction the blood was running from in the dragging picture, however his chest could not be seen...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I thought the picture could have easily been explained that she used a sheet to turn his body over before dragging him. IMHO :twocents:

Question for individuals still here .

What trial will you be following next? I will not be following Trayvon but I will be following the Andrea Sneiderman case in Atlanta

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I don't know what I will be following. Not sure what is coming up. I won't follow the Zimmerman trial because I know it will turn into a hot mess here. I feel sorry for the mods. It will be more about race than the true incident and I don't think it will be pleasant. I will say that I hope it doesn't. Is there a trial schedule posted anywhere? ty

BBM

Travis is upstairs; JA will be in the basement. Hasn't she been ex-communicated yet? The thought of JA going to heaven and stalking Travis for eternity is beyond terrifying!

The Mormon church does not publicly excommunicate murderers; however, they may do so privately.

Juror #8 says he feels like he may have "let down" the Alexander family b/c he was off the jury.
He feels bad about that.
Dr drew reminded him he should not feel that way ... And thanked him for his service and that in the end justice has been served.

I like juror #8 ....
Initially I was wishing he may have waited till trial completely over with -- but after listening to him tonight I see no problem with him being on TV now.
He was careful & measured with his words - so as not to cause any issues that might effect the trial.
Seems like a real gentleman, honest & a hard working juror.
Thank you Juror # 8 for your commitment to this trial!

Jodi just put up another religious tweet .. I think her 'beliefs' are going to feature in mitigation .. I expect the jurors to see through that too.

I think if she chooses that factor, she will alienate a Juror who may have had any undecided sympathy for her. She needs to find something other than religion, Travis's abuse, or being a pedophile.

What time does DrD replay?

OnScreen Guide says midnight and 5am (ET), but isn't that After Dark show 2 hours sometimes? I would like to set my DVR and listen to Juror 8's interview.

TIA

Why was Juror #8 dismissed? He wasn't the one that was sick, I'm pretty sure.

he did believe some things Jodi said

I think what he said was some of the things she said weren't as far fetched as other things she said. DD guest host Jenny, misunderstood and asked him to specify what he believed Jodi said was true - when that is not what he said. She screwed it all up.

Jodi just put up another religious tweet .. I think her 'beliefs' are going to feature in mitigation .. I expect the jurors to see through that too.

? Looked but just see the tshirt and the one religious tweet from earlier.. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back