aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there, done that.....

Aaaannnddd had a banana spider (looks like a trantula) drop down out of the ceiling and land on my arm... oh yeah up-ended that chair I was sitting in! :floorlaugh:

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 1m
Flores just came out of the locked courtroom. But it prolly means no more than when the 4 jurors took a break. #JodiArias

when I first got my computer, I reached the edge of my desk with my mouse.
I called my son and asked what should I do I have run out of desk top and have not yet reached the bottom of the page I was reading..
He wanted to know if I was kidding..no i said no what should I do?
see that wheel on your mouse? yep well..turn it . Ok then the page scrolled up
I said WOW!

You are so cute! :seeya:

The Jo in MoJo's ‏@joilynowen 50s
Court reporter just left 5th floor! #justicefortravis #justice4travis

Noooooo....Mike...come back....

Now I am getting miffed....this part should be easy.....

Does the prosecutor have anything to do with the mitigation phase? Will there be opening/closing statements like the aggravation phase?

Right, but doesn't it seem like the aggravation phase is part of the guilt phase? That's what confuses me. I mean, did we really hear anything new this morning? It seemed like just expansion of what we already knew.

Since this is a DP case, there is an aggravation phase that qualifies this crime as being a DP or not. The jurors already decided on her guilt. Now, they are deciding whether or not the "aggravating factor" of an "especially cruel" crime applies to this case. If they say no, then no DP. If they say yes it was especially cruel, then the next phase is the penalty phase where penalty is decided. IMO. Do I have that right everyone?

The Jo in MoJo's ‏@joilynowen 50s
Court reporter just left 5th floor! #justicefortravis #justice4travis

Hopefully taking a short break, knowing he'll be needed soon. :please:

We had them in Hawaii, too; they were informally known as the Hawaii State Bird. A comedian once talked about how arrogant they were; they'd lick the Raid cans for snacks, and also leave notes to buy more Cheerios and cookies.

Opened a trash can in Hawaii to find a rat the size of a cat inside. Freaked me out.

the one episode (among many others of course0 that stick with me is when Elaine goes out on a date, and after she goes to Jerry and says "he took it--- out--" and Jerry says something like "it?" and Elaine says " it" pause "out" absolutely hilarious

So many great ones...
your comment reminded me of the "Spongeworthy" episode.

Been there, done that.....

Aaaannnddd had a banana spider (looks like a trantula) drop down out of the ceiling and land on my arm... oh yeah up-ended that chair I was sitting in! :floorlaugh:

Cane spiders and their guy wire webs.

I know it is frustrating because it seems like such a no brainer. Of course Travis's murder was exceptionally vicious and cruel. But, of course we all felt that way during the guilt phase and it took them 15 hours to come back. This is a careful and thorough jury. I have no doubt they will do the right thing.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Hmm. Mike B the court reporter just left. #JodiArias

speaking of him; I find his expressions at times to be dead on. I mean; there are times when you hear things you just don't believe and it's like..what? So he must be very good and very fast. They seemed to have settled on him. PSpector wanted to be a court reporter and I believe he took classes to do so.

Does anybody know where I can view the last of Juan's closing statement. The part after Nurmi with the 2 minutes silence. I had to pick my son up from school and I missed it! TIA. :seeya:

Here you go....

[video=youtube;pLz2Td1Ub8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLz2Td1Ub8w[/video]

Noooooo....Mike...come back....

Now I am getting miffed....this part should be easy.....

I bet that they are leaving to just take a break before they get started again.. I bet the Judge wants to go right into the next phase.

I hope we find out today who the jury foreman is. This waiting is so hard...cannot even imagine how the Alexanders must be feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy