aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, they are deliberating the penalty.

NO. They are deliberating to see if she is eligible for Death penalty THAT IS ALL.

If the death is ruled cruel by them THEN we go to penalty phase for death..

IF not the JUDGE decides Life or LWOP, I think... The victims still get to make impact statements I think..

Wow. I missed it all. How did it go? What was her royal evilness like today since conviction? How was Travis' family?

Juan was masterful. JA stink-eyed everyone when she wasn't "crying" through her nose. Deliberating still.

...had a beautiful little bat whom I named Bertrand hang out in the beach stone fireplace at the cottage....loved him....he ATE bugs.....

IF we get to a DP phase prepare yourselves. The Defense goes first and then has the last word.

I have no real problems with HLN but if they dnt come back with the verdict today I dnt feel like hearing all the negativity from them all night about how the jury isn't convinced

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Hmm. Mike B the court reporter just left. #JodiArias

How dare he! Leave
I'm miffed beyond miffed:banghead::banghead:
Someone needs to drag him back in.

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 34s
Troy Hayden | Twitter

Was just told by source mitigation hearing in #JodiArias trial won't start today even if jury is back soon.

Wow. I missed it all. How did it go? What was her royal evilness like today since conviction? How was Travis' family?

Oh, family was devastated, naturally. Sam was especially hard hit.

:seeya: Hi Everyone!!!! I'm finally back with my furbabies in N.C !!Yay!! (there really is "no place like home")
I missed my WS family :(

I've tried to read this thread, but I'm always 6-8 pages behind :facepalm: Does anyone have a link for the action today? or is it still too early?

Thanks all :blowkiss:

Good to see you home safely....and with your furkids.....:seeya:

I thought this part would be cut and dry. What is taking so long. I'm getting worried now. Uggg

G&A mom
Oh with my luck they would have had babies... 100's of them!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

O/T but, man, I love your avatar. I'm a huge dahlia fan. Just bought three dozen and getting ready to plant them.

Why would she even be there! DT idea? Or is she going to be a witness for Jodie. Oh my if so the DT is desperate and has reached new low's.
Nope I don't think ALV will do a single thing. JA is truly "smile and say cheese" stands alone.

Mod Warning:

Folks, these threads have been off the rails since the guilty verdict and court went dark for several days. We allowed for a bit of leeway to let folks vent and get it out of their system.

This forum is going to return to some semblance of civility beginning right now. I have already suspended posting privileges for namecalling and wishing violence upon witnesses, attorneys and/or the defendant among other things.

One more thing, I forgot...

All this Off Topic chatter about unrelated stuff needs to be posted on the Sidebar thread.

This is a trial thread and I can barely recognize it as such lately. The whole purpose of the Sidebar thread is to chat about these kind of things and not clutter up the topical threads.

Link to Sidebar thread.

So they had an hour and a half for lunch right? They went to deliberate around 12 pm. Have they deliberated for around 1 1/2 hours now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE