aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told y'all it takes at least a darn hour to go through the jury instructions BUT they HAVE to go through all of them.
VERDICT!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Verdict has been reached. We are waiting to go in. #JodiArias

OK! They have to be in agreement on Extreme Cruelty or they'd still be deliberating.

:drink::drink::cup::eat::eat::eat::needdrink:

A margarita would be welcomed.

BUT:
Can't wait till a time in the future where thoughts of margaritas will not bring up this trial....errrrr.

Someone called it about the smoke break!!! Wow.

Rose, giving you a hug. I am so nervous

Whoever said the jury goes out for a smoke break before the verdict was spot on!!

I'm in tears.......I need a pill (I don't take anything stronger than an aspirin!) or something to make me all tough.

Why is my heart in my throat and why can't i Stop crying????? My son thinks I've lost it!!!

Meemaw, wow... my heart sank reading this. So sad and such an emotional experience.

This brought me right back into the room at hospice when my father passed away, I still have trouble talking about it but I can relate to what you described. We were told the same thing about hearing-- it was recommended to me to keep calm in the room as my father neared the end, we were trying to keep the room gentle and soft and make his last moments as peaceful as possible. I think I went numb not accepting that he was leaving this earth and when he finally left, I stumbled out of the room and collapsed.

My father suffered for five years and he always had family around him up until the very end but I always wished I could do more for him to make things better for him.

When I think about what JA did to Travis in his own home, in his own room, to his flesh and blood at his most vulnerable when he was all alone with no defenses, nobody to hear him as methodically stabbed him in the back, in the heart, and slashed his neck then shot him, it is inconceivable what he experienced. He was alone, tortured and the cruelty unimaginable. She deserves the worst punishment and more.

(((Hugs))) It is very emotional to lose a loved one. I went from wanting her to wake up and yell at me once again to praying for her to go peacefully.

The guilty verdict came on May 8th, my mother's birthday.

I guess I am of the mindset if you take another life willfully, you give up the right to live.

IMO

beth says with having a verdict, means everyone on jury agrees

Watching HLN on my tv and heard that a verdict has been reached.

they took down their facebook page according to a huffington article I read---it was full of crazy.....

I honestly thought this phase would take 15 minutes tops! COMMON SENSE tells you this was a cruel death. I wonder if they think that this automatically means DP? We know it doesn't, but maybe a few of them think it is?? but I can't think of any other reason that this is taking so long.
COMMON SENSE

Most people here also thought it would take less than a day to reach a murder one verdict. SERENITY NOW people!

Live link!!! .... ?????? Pretty please? Changed computers ...

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

Sources: We have a verdict. #JodiArias #FOX10

OH I'm feeling positive :) Is anyone else worried about Juan's two minutes vs 62 seconds thing .. I thought that was a bit of an error .. but anyway, feeling good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1