aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m
#jodiarias now smiling as she talks with security guard -- almost like a social event..no huge reaction -- that we could see from gallery

Tonite we pray for the Alexanders and their statements tomorrow. They know now that the jury is with them all the way. That should help some. All my thoughts are with the family!

Continue discussion here...

chairspingirl_zps74bf4741.gif

I just want to say your heart pic is so beautiful and touching.

No tears at all from Jodi. But I disagree with the thoughts on Twitter that she looked happy. I think she looked PISSED at the jury.

I have a feeling that JA is on medication at this point. Remember she was admitted to the psych ward and drugs are used to control inmates in prison. Not that she isn't cold and calculating, but she may:

1. not care what she gets sentenced to and/or
2. might be drugged up

#1 Standing for jury to come in for verdict

#2 As Guilty verdict read - Jodi's expression - nothing?

#3 As each juor says "yes" - Jodi's expression

#4 Jury leaves

back tomorrow - 10:30 am AZ/PST!!!

Attachments

• wAITINGFORjURY.jpg
    wAITINGFORjURY.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 92
  • gUILTYVerdict.jpg
    gUILTYVerdict.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Lookingateahjury.jpg
    Lookingateahjury.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Juryleaving.jpg
    Juryleaving.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 114
Ha I knew it, soon as I stepped away and prepared my supper they would reach a verdict :)

the jury will vote for the DP, you can hear it in their voices.

I believe this as well! Their voices are strong and confident, and they will see this through to the end!

I used to think JA should have LWOP for the sole purpose of saving the State a few million dollars on her defense. But the idea of her in a tiny cage for the rest of her life is quite amazing, and well worth they money!

She still has time to take down a few more people. If she does choose to speak tomorrow I bet she will just spit venom and blame everyone

The jury doesn't really need any more testimony to convince them that JA deserves nothing less than death but it'll be good for the family to say what they want to say in court. I can't wait to see JA be even more humiliated for all the world to see.

Will Travis' family speak tomorrow?

Again, went from clapping and so happy, to bursting into tears.

I loved hearing each juror having their voice heard. So powerful. These are wonderful people.

Right before my screen went back to seal, I noticed Nurmi walked across the walkway to speak to Juan. I would love, so much to know what was said to him. Juan deserves respect and it's time Nurmi gives it. I hope he did.

I'm so glad this day is over. Another step, big step closer to this family being released from this nightmare and for the legacy of Travis Alexander to live on like it should.

Who can lip read what she said right after ?

oh thank goodness!!

will have to watch juan tonight and catch up............thank god for croakerqueen and tawnidilly..........their uploads to utube have saved my sanity throughout this process

see everyone tomorrow :seeya:

bless the alexander family...........

had to leave for a couple hours and the jury came back! What was it like? How did Jodi react? How about her mother and the Alexander's too? Anyone please? Will it be posted here? Thanks!!

I am really glad that the family finally gets to speak. They need to get out what they need to say to her. They have done so well this whole time.

Praying for them!

I really believe she expected this verdict-that why no reaction..

Reverence is important. This is a somber day. I can understand validation, but not celebration. So many people's lives were ruined by what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper