aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am compelled to post this picture, again. http://t.co/prbLhfs9sr
Juror 8 was the one with some of the hysterical questions like the one for Samuels about the bad haircut. It was when we heard that question that I felt sure for the family, the jury was sending a message, hang in there kiddos ....we are WITH YOU!!!

Darn it... Had to leave just after the verdict was announced... My husband took me out for a special wedding anniversary dinner! (It was fabulous!) Thankfully, I didn't have to sit through dinner in "verdict watch mode"... :giggle:

Hope you said a few extra "woo-hoos" for the verdict while I was being wined & dined by my loving, wonderful husband. It's clear that this jury will make sure the punishment fits the crime, and BPW™ CMja will FINALLY be held accountable for her horrific actions. Looking forward to more justice being rendered tomorrow... :woohoo:

Hello my name is ATL and I live of course in Atlanta. ( join me in visiting the Andrea Sneiderman case again down in Decatur!)Where did you go to dinner!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

To me it was new

I always thought he was face down

I had thought at first he was face down, because she would have more leverage with the knife that way. But, in that last photo where she is dragging or getting ready to drag him, he is on his back and I do not see her turning him over. There would just be no reason to do that and it would be quite a struggle on that slippery floor. So I changed my mind after thinking about that. It seemed a very awkward thing, to cut his neck from the front, but I do believe that is what happened. Especially after hearing today that she may have sawed back and forth or made numerous slashes.

She's been sitting there for hours with her head down, but it sure did snap up in a hurry when she thought she was going to get to see another autopsy photo of Mr. Alexander. Grossly morbid!!!

1. She was abused BY Travis because he was a pedophile priest or variant and her team couldn't tell the jury everything in the trial but here's some extras for you.
2. She's trying to dedicate her life to helping other victims of DV, and ladies document everything just in case you have to kill your man.
3. She's a Christian, and God is her ultimate judge.
4. Thou Shalt Not Kill .. and that means YOU Jurors.
5. Her mother is a saint, read she is a good daughter and wants to repair that relationship blah blah blah
6. She's caused people so much pain, meaning her own self, but she'll make it sound like she has remorse, but wont actually say it.
7. She wants to die anyway, that's why she put on an aggravation defence and this here mitigation.
8. She sings don't you know.

Just my guess ...
Now I like that but wouldn't you agree with me that you realy meant Mormon catholic priest.:floorlaugh:

Question, do you think that Jodi is crazy, just plain evil, or both?
I personally think both. Perhaps maniac depressive?
There would be clear cut evidence though if she was manic. I apologize in advance, if this has already been discussed. Also, if it has, I would very much like to see the thread. Can anyone point me to the discussion if it has been?
Thank You,

I'm no professional but I don't see bipolar at all. The state's witness dx'ed her with Borderline PD and that seems to fit. Psychopathy also fits.

Dr. Drew stared his show with the short clip of her walking back to jail in stripes too.

Thank you for the still shot. I can't get enough of this image. :floorlaugh:

but....but...but.... where are the guards and the shot guns? Or do I watch too much t v ?

Juror 8 said

Jodi on the stand to long

but understood DT wanted them to get to know her,but it lost its effect

Number 8 is on ! first they are doing a recap of when he left. And when he came back to court.

Next first question is.. what made you come back

He said that he needed to see it through as much as he could.

Question did Jodi spend too much on the stand and did you buy her testimony.

A:it backfired.

He said as time went on that more and more was too far and he did not like dr. Samuel

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Juror #8 saying he wasn't impressed with Dr. Samuels.

http://livenewschat.tv/twoon/

I agree with Juror #8 - I wasn't impressed with Dr. Samuels, either. In fact, I was offended by Dr. Samuels, as it was apparent to me that he was infatuated with the murderess.

brought from the last thread, originally posted by WindyCityGirl
Wow. Just as the barbaric gruesome stabbing of Travis was overkill, so too IMO is this portion of the trial. She has been found guilty of Murder one. I don't see that this serves any purpose. She is never again going to see the light of day. While I understand that there are crimes that cut us to the bone (in this case literally), I cannot see that having her die for this does any good. I am against the death penalty.
I, too, am from Illinois, where there is a moratorium on the death penalty---for VERY good reason. I, too, am anti-DP---not just because of the record in Illinois, but because it is contrary to my faith.

Yes, I am anti-DP. Ordinarily. And here's why: I live in a state where prosecutorial misconduct is epic (and I know lots of insiders who verify this), and an appalling number of death row inmates have been exonerated. Sadly, this often only occurs posthumously. Project Innocence had its birth here---and for good reason. The number of innocent men on death row in Illinois---and by innocent, I mean TRULY innocent, not simply "not guilty," of the crimes for which they were convicted--is horrifying.

Call me a hypocrite, if you will, but executing Jodi Arias does not cause me even a moment's conflict.

She is a self-admitted murderess. That she spent several years creating an outlandish rationale to "explain" the horrendous slaughter is irrelevant. The holes in her story are outrageous. She is a cold-blooded, heinous murderess. Of that, there is no doubt.

She is profoundly personality disordered, and therefore not amenable to ANY treatment. (I am not referring to her BPD; I am referring to her psychopathy.)

She does not experience empathy. She cannot feel remorse. (Trust me on this: if you've never had the misfortune of knowing or living with a sociopath or psychopath, it is simply impossible to describe, except to say that those with normal minds are best left believing the best of others, because once you see how badly the mind can malfunction, it takes you very dark places.)

Jodi Arias is a risk to others, in a prison population. Jodi Arias is a risk to prison personnel. She has killed, heinously. She will do it again if given any opportunity.

Housing her in the penal system will be outrageously costly. She's already cost the state more than any other criminal defendant. Her appeals will be costly, as will her upkeep.

Will killing her do any good? Well, it won't be a deterrent. The DP simply isn't. But it will save society the cost of sustaining a subhuman with no redeeming qualities. Not.A.Single.One.

And it will rid the earth of one unbelievably evil woman.

I can live with that. I support the Alexander family; it is their loss we are addressing.

But all that aside---it doesn't matter that either you or I think this "serves no purpose," is "overkill," or is "barbaric." Because the laws of the State of Arizona very clearly spell out the process. And this is the way it's done.

Here, it's not. Every state has its own approach.

And that is the beauty of the United States of America.

If you don't like the laws, work to change them. I am surprised I have no problem, at all, with them just as they stand. In this case, particularly.

I'm no professional but I don't see bipolar at all. The state's witness dx'ed her with Borderline PD and that seems to fit. Psychopathy also fits.

Haven't been around her obviously but I see no bipolar either. Not even close. Of course i am no pro and I haven't been aeound her constantly. Her and OJ would make quite a pair after listening to his narcicisstic abusive self today.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The redheaded woman on Dr. Drew is aggravating! "Jodi is a human, just can't kill her"! So, what Jodi did to Travis is OK?

Right, and this Jenny lady is starting to feel sympathetic to JA? Really! Jenny is saying that JA shouldn't be put to death because she's not a serial killer.

Well, even serial killers have to start somewhere! So we probably got JA before she could do any more damage. JA's behaviour was escalating from her younger relationships. She went from cutting telephone wires to slashing throats. Yep, a serial killer in the making!

Good job, Jurors. You got it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member