aggravation phase #9 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vhat the . . .? I momentarily leave this place to cook dinner and I novv see on the last thread a kerfuffle about VViccans and that certain letter I can't type. Seriously, vvhat happened??

Here's a little something for a friend in need:

Becky Sharp + Becky Sharp = Double You

Jodi will start getting all religious I bet. She will try to cry.

I know one thing's for sure, she won't say sorry.

What will Jodi say tomorrow?

"Look, I hate to do this, but I've been covering for my evil twin sister who's run off to a country with no extradition treaty with the U.S.. I was sure I'd beat the rap, but now that my life is in danger I've covered long enough. She is safe now and so you guys can let me go. I'll plea guilty to obstructing justice." :please:

So this is the place, in cyberspace, where we can simply express what we need to let out. I think today was probably the prelude to what will be the most painful day of this trial.

As I witnessed Samantha and Stephen, I had this avalanche of emotion coming from so many directions. The photographic evidence, the horrifying reality of the terror that Travis experienced, the suffering. It was almost too painful for me to bear when suddenly I was hit with the memory of Jodi's statements about the family in her interview post-verdict. Yes, they do resemble Travis and to her I say, THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER!!! Thank you for reminding me WHO this case is about, and it isn't YOU, JA! And so, I draw as much strength as I can for this family, because this is about the victim. My pledge to myself over the rest of this week is not to give any of my energy to JA. It is going out to everyone in that courtroom, who hasnt yet had permission to have a voice, or to be heard. JA can have the keftovers, assuming there are any.... P.s. (I believe in abundance).

She had no reaction. Cold stone nothing. jmo

Likely the same expression she had as she was bludgeoning Travis. There is only one place on earth for this monster, and hopefully not long before she goes to the one eternal place reserved for those like her.

MOO

Hey guys, can anyone share a video link of juror 8 on Dr. Drew show today?

It will be very emotional when Travis Alexander's family members and friends make their statements to the Court tomorrow. Remember, in this phase, they are allowed to say anything they want.

I hope the family knows she's a psychopath and it will just go in one ear and out the other. If they really want to dig her, they should finish with, well off to get a Cinnabon and Strawberry Frappe.

"Look, I hate to do this, but I've been covering for my evil twin sister who's run off to a country with no extradition treaty with the U.S.. I was sure I'd beat the rap, but now that my life is in danger I've covered long enough. She is safe now and so you guys can let me go. I'll plea guilty to obstructing justice." :please:

Ha! I've been waiting for the "zenaida Gonzalez did it" the whole time!

Do y'all REALLY think she will take the stand? I don't. It's my opinion she knows she is a loser and whatever she might say will not be respected by these jurors.

The Jury obviously didn't believe her testimony, therefore, it would probably ensure her getting the DP if she were to try to lie to them again by even attempting to show any kind of remorse.

MOO

This will be a moment they have been waiting almost five years for.

You better believe it - This monster thought she was going to control these jurors but she didn't.....I hope she gets a slow drip of migraine meds for the next couple of days - We are almost there, friends...

OMG......went to my son's FB page. He hasn't a clue about this trial (SERIOUSLY!). He's just finishing up at Academy of Art, SF, and this is a piece he made for one of his finals..........SPOOKY...all it needs is glasses. I hope his teacher doesn't know about the trial, it might affect my son's grade!:facepalm:
JA.jpg

Do y'all REALLY think she will take the stand? I don't. It's my opinion she knows she is a loser and whatever she might say will not be respected by these jurors.

I haven't felt sure about too many things throughout the trial but I feel pretty confident she will speak tomorrow. She is arrogant, spiteful, vengeful, cold, and has no remorse or self-awareness or ability to reflect on the situation as it is. She would not pass up an opportunity to speak down to and bash Travis and his family one last time, to tell everyone who has condemned her that she has found it in her kind heart to forgive them, so on and so forth. It's all about her all the time and tomorrow will be yet another moment for her to take the stage.

I haven't felt sure about too many things throughout the trial but I feel pretty confident she will speak tomorrow. She is arrogant, spiteful, vengeful, cold, and has no remorse or self-awareness or ability to reflect on the situation as it is. She would not pass up an opportunity to speak down to and bash Travis and his family one last time, to tell everyone who has condemned her that she has found it in her kind heart to forgive them, so on and so forth. It's all about her all the time and tomorrow will be yet another moment for her to take the stage.

It's hard for me to believe that she won't, for all these reasons as well.

I can't imagine Jodi Arias sitting on her hands when given the chance to weave her web of deceit in front of the jurors and especially Travis Alexander's family and friends who she wouldn't even have to look at coward that she is.

Precedence says she will avail herself of any and all opportunities to shoot off her big mouth, even if, nay, especially if it's to her detriment.

Hahahahahaha... I wish she was that creazive<----- my new word. It's crazy and creative. Easier to type out.

I think she wants to try her BS reverse psychology "Oh just give me the needle " schtick.

Or maybe she tries the lame attempt to beg for her life without really demonstrating true remorse ala Andriano. ::::: shrugs:::::

Well have to wait. Gosh I am gonna need Kleenex. As soon as I hear Tanisha or Sam, I'm gonna lose my shizzle.

:eek:fftobed: good night all. I am sending Travis' family all the love and support I can for tomorrow. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo