AK AK - Anchorage, 'Eklutna Annie' WhtFem 311UFAK, 16-23, unique jewelry, Jul'80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel like Brenda Sue Black is someone that should be taken into consideration.

This is her NamUs link:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

She is a white female that has brown hair, is between 5'0-5'5, weighs from 120-135 lbs, and was originally from Ohio. However, she moved to California after highschool but her family does not know where at or even if she was still staying in California at the time of her disappearance. I placed EA's picture below Brenda's and their faces almost perfectly align. The type of eye shape, the length from the eye to the brow bone, the hairline, the nose, and mouth.

Here is EA and Brenda Black side by side:

Eklutna_Annie_2020.jpg
https://www./media/brenda-sue-black-has-been-missing-from-vandalia-oh-since-1-jan-1980-age-25.727/full

Last edited:
I feel like Brenda Sue Black is someone that should be taken into consideration.

This is her NamUs link:

https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/28777?nav

She is a white female that has brown hair, is between 5'0-5'5, weighs from 120-135 lbs, and was originally from Ohio. However, she moved to California after highschool but her family does not know where at or even if she was still staying in California at the time of her disappearance. I placed EA's picture below Brenda's and their faces almost perfectly align. The type of eye shape, the length from the eye to the brow bone, the hairline, the nose, and mouth.

https://www./media/brenda-sue-black-has-been-missing-from-vandalia-oh-since-1-jan-1980-age-25.727/full
Eklutna_Annie_2020.jpg

This is her NamUs link:

Eklutna_Annie_2020.jpg

The picture of Brenda Black will not attach but just click on the NamUs profile to see her.

This is her NamUs link:

full
Eklutna_Annie_2020.jpg
6B350BD3-8523-4842-B235-5680404E2543.jpeg
for reference... Brenda on the left, Eklutna Annie on the right.

Adams has been excluded. In October 0f 2020 I contacted NAMUS and the Missing Persons Clearinghouse Manager for this case and was informed that their automatic DNA system screens constantly for matches but, for an exclusion to be reflected in NAMUS; it has to manually entered. Therefore; there may be more exclusions not listed in NAMUS. You would have to call for each individual person to determine exclusion.

I think Julie Elizabeth Soracco may be this UID. I tried submitting awhile ago, but may have done something wrong. Any thoughts?

If you're not familiar with Julie, she wasn't reported missing until fairly recently. Interesting case.

Julie Elizabeth Soracco – The Charley Project

View attachment 274992 View attachment 274993

edited: Julie's thread here: CA - CA - Julie Elizabeth Soracco, 15, Placerville, 1 Aug 1977

I actually believe Soracco to be a viable option. She was a bit taller than Annie' but, they had to enter all data in manually at that time and Doe's remains were skeletal so they could have been off. Please report to Namus. She is not listed as compared.

Younger than the estimated age.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP7002Elsie Eldora Luscier, Female, American Indian / Alaska Native
Date of Last ContactAugust 30, 1979
Missing FromTaholah, Washington

Case Information

Case Numbers
NCMEC Number1149783
Demographics
Missing Age13 Years
Current Age55 Years
First Name Elsie
Middle NameEldora
Last NameLuscier
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 1" (61 Inches)
Weight110 lbs
Race / EthnicityAmerican Indian / Alaska Native
Tribe Enrollment / Affiliation--

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactAugust 30, 1979
NamUs Case CreatedApril 30, 2010
Last Known Location Map
LocationTaholah, Washington 98587
CountyGrays Harbor County
Missing From Tribal Land--
Primary Residence on Tribal Land--
Circumstances of DisappearanceElsie and her cousin, Carlotta Sanchez (MP # 7001), were last seen on August 30, 1979.
Circumstance Notes
Originally reported in Taholah WA in 1979.

Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair DescriptionAbove collar line
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown

Attachments

• 6B41AB56-664E-4593-856C-DB55CAF21709.png
    6B41AB56-664E-4593-856C-DB55CAF21709.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 7
I actually believe Soracco to be a viable option. She was a bit taller than Annie' but, they had to enter all data in manually at that time and Doe's remains were skeletal so they could have been off. Please report to Namus. She is not listed as compared.

Thank you. I will try again. Julie's case immediately resonated with me. Her poor sister. If anyone else reading has a connection, please go ahead too. I might just be really bad at submitting.

Adams has been excluded. In October 0f 2020 I contacted NAMUS and the Missing Persons Clearinghouse Manager for this case and was informed that their automatic DNA system screens constantly for matches but, for an exclusion to be reflected in NAMUS; it has to manually entered. Therefore; there may be more exclusions not listed in NAMUS. You would have to call for each individual person to determine exclusion.
That's really helpful to know. Thanks for sharing!

I wrote an article on this case that got posted today!
Part One: Robert Hansen’s Unidentified Victims — Eklutna Annie
This case needs to be solved I am very anxious for answers

Having read your article, and the info about 1972 cleared up a bit, I feel even more strongly about Julie Soracco.

If anyone reading has connections, please go back a few posts and consider resubmitting Julie. I have tried, without any luck. She fits the foster situation, California, and I feel has a string resemblance. Thank you!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back