AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are masters of manipulation. I too find it hard to comprehend how significant others fail to see. I doubt SKs generally gravitate towards normal mates - they probably seek out the weak willed, the gullible, unintelligent, drug addled, mentally unfit, etc types of people.

Most of us would question a 6 week absence. Think of this scenario though: mix him with an easily manipulated person "honey my mom is sick AGAIN and I have to go spend time with her and the family. Sorry, it's thousands of miles away in the south and someone has to keep an eye on my little girl so you'll need to stay here in Alaska. You wouldn't want to be there anyway"

Not saying at all that IK's gf is unintelligent or anything like that, just throwing out a scenario. But in a case like this, I'll readily admit I would hesitate questioning a sick mom.

I was trying to dig a little more on Keyes....did find this statement and was wondering if there is a way we could find out which boat he took or is it possible to obtain a list of people that were on these 2 cruises??

December 6, 2012 Update: we have been contacted by passengers who sailed out of New Orleans who want to know which cruise ship Israel cruised on. We don't know. It is our understanding that he left Alaska on February 2, 2012 for a cruise from New Orleans. The cruise ships leaving New Orleans around this time were the Voyager Of The Seas (February 4th) and the Carnival Conquest & Norwegian Spirit (both leaving on February 5th). Anyone who which ship he was on?

They are masters of manipulation. I too find it hard to comprehend how significant others fail to see. I doubt SKs generally gravitate towards normal mates - they probably seek out the weak willed, the gullible, unintelligent, drug addled, mentally unfit, etc types of people.

Most of us would question a 6 week absence. Think of this scenario though: mix him with an easily manipulated person "honey my mom is sick AGAIN and I have to go spend time with her and the family. Sorry, it's thousands of miles away in the south and someone has to keep an eye on my little girl so you'll need to stay here in Alaska. You wouldn't want to be there anyway"

Not saying at all that IK's gf is unintelligent or anything like that, just throwing out a scenario. But in a case like this, I'll readily admit I would hesitate questioning a sick mom.

Yes I feel just like SK somehow know what person to get by some of the things you listed above....I'm assuming this GF was busy busy also with her job and maybe she just never picked up on the little things of his actions
I guess I'm just Old School.......in our marriage, neither questioned when one of us had to be gone for sickness in the family and etc.....but ALWAYS we phoned each other once maybe every other night or so..sometimes maybe 2 times a week just depending on the seriousness of sickness or etc....

HE WENT BLACK as he called it...Always turned his cell phone off....Now that 1 thing would have made me MAD....and if nothing more I would have asked why I was never able to get in contact with this person...Let's just say WHAT IF his daughter had gotten hurt badly, became very ill.....If she could not get in contact with him....Was she supposed to step in and bear all this burden by herself????.........I just have a full mind about this one person and since many postings on here about the behavior of SK....I have grown very curious as to WHY the spouse or family never picks up on any known behaviors....but like you said...Who knows...He was a known Alcoholic...so maybe both could have been, they were known to have gatherings maybe once or twice a year...I take that in the way they must have been kinda to themselves mostly.....I need to stop my mind from wandering so much...LOL

Seems two 5th grade boys, ages 10 and 11, armed with a semi-automatic gun, clip and knife plotted to kill a classmate.... older boy didn't show emotion or remorse....plotted to kill another 6 students...

Wasn't Colville where IK grew up?

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/fort-colville-elementary-school-fifth-grade-boys-plotted-to-kill-colville-washington-classmate

YES Colville is where IK grew up, also where he became friends with the Kehoe Brothers....Many White Sup. are known to be there and if you remember the Kehoe brothers and IK and one brother showed up at an Aryan Nation get together also in Colville
I think the church they attended when young is still there, but now has another name..........WOW, the article is sad to say the least.....and I find it right along the lines IK took....he must have been right around this age when he started abusing animals in front of other children..........I feel there is lots more this one church teaches than has ever been uncovered, but I'm sure many people are too afraid to come forth with information for fear of their lives...Very sad.....but just blends right in with the way seemingly IK got his start in life

YES Colville is where IK grew up, also where he became friends with the Kehoe Brothers....Many White Sup. are known to be there and if you remember the Kehoe brothers and IK and one brother showed up at an Aryan Nation get together also in Colville
I think the church they attended when young is still there, but now has another name..........WOW, the article is sad to say the least.....and I find it right along the lines IK took....he must have been right around this age when he started abusing animals in front of other children..........I feel there is lots more this one church teaches than has ever been uncovered, but I'm sure many people are too afraid to come forth with information for fear of their lives...Very sad.....but just blends right in with the way seemingly IK got his start in life

Guess, no geographical locale is exempt from sexual predators/serial killers in training...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-b102-948929030e64_allComments.html?ctab=all_

Man charged in deaths of 2 women whose bodies were found posed on the sides of rural Mo. roads
By Associated Press, Published: February 16

Derek Richardson. Richardson, 27, an unemployed Kansas City-area man was arrested Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013 in the killings of two prostitutes whose bodies were found posed on the side of rural Missouri roads nearly a year apart.

“We absolutely stopped a person who was going to kill again,” said Kansas City police Sgt. Doug Niemeier, adding that authorities will search across the United States to ensure there weren’t other victims.

“We do know that he had travels elsewhere,” Niemeier said, “so we will be contacting those states just to make sure.”

Guess, no geographical locale is exempt from sexual predators/serial killers in training...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-b102-948929030e64_allComments.html?ctab=all_

Man charged in deaths of 2 women whose bodies were found posed on the sides of rural Mo. roads
By Associated Press, Published: February 16

Derek Richardson. Richardson, 27, an unemployed Kansas City-area man was arrested Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013 in the killings of two prostitutes whose bodies were found posed on the side of rural Missouri roads nearly a year apart.

“We absolutely stopped a person who was going to kill again,” said Kansas City police Sgt. Doug Niemeier, adding that authorities will search across the United States to ensure there weren’t other victims.

“We do know that he had travels elsewhere,” Niemeier said, “so we will be contacting those states just to make sure.”

This is sad sad also.....I know we have SK everywhere, our laws are just not tough enough anymore..so if the urge hits them they do it....We need to go back about 50 years or so with our jail system....My Dad in his early life was in and out of jail several times...he used to laugh at how lenient they have become...He said back in the years past, they would hit you, slap you around, even go to really bad treatment if you refused to talk and if you said something back to LE, you knew for sure you would get hit with a big ole' fist....
The reason I say Colville Washington is full of killers and crime....I went into a blog site a few weeks back....Some of the people posting were from Colville, one man stated because he was black they had been very cruel to his daughter in school, they did some really bad things to this 1 family, but he refused to leave and said he got to the root of the problem and handled it in his own way.....and also that was where Chevie Kehoe's wife popped in (letter was posted earlier) she was trying to find out about the ARK church and it's beliefs and she said he had told her of his young year beliefs of HATE, ANGER, KILLING and believing the White Race was Superior...and she stated he said the only thing good about 3 life sentences was he NO LONGER had these beliefs....................Some in this blog was posting that they would never believe otherwise and was arguing that White Race will always be superior and etc.....Apparently this is quiet an isolated town and many go to this church...they claim they no longer preach of hatred and etc...but I'm sure if we could turn to a fly on the wall and attend a service they are still teaching this
I will try to find the article if I can....there have just been a lot of SK out of Colville and people in large numbers go missing and seems they never follow up with cases of the missing...so my opinion only was to live there, you gotta join in the beliefs there or you are bullied and your family lives in danger....
I know one discussion was on the HATE WATCH site....it got heated in the discussion online and Just by IK and the Kehoe Brothers would be enough for me...and 1 other Keye's brother was known to attend the Aryan Nation gathering there and is known as a White Sup. even today....
I have tried to search, read, search.....but as of this date I cannot find who the 1 brother is that would still hold these beliefs

The 1st born Keyes was MERCIA.....would that be a woman or man's name???...I have found -0- on this person....nowhere I have looked does the name come up...so I take it man or woman would be at least 35-36 yrs old....Who knows maybe this one brother is the one he was known closest too...I do know the 2 younger brothers stated they didn't really know him that he was almost grown and was out of the house while they grew up....so it would not be either of them

I would welcome opinions on this name above....Man or Woman???

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/israel keyes

“There is no one who knows me, or who has ever known me, who knows anything about me, really. They know- they’re gonna tell you something that does not line up with anything I tell you, because I am two different people, basically. And the only person who knows about what I’m telling you? The kind of things I’m telling you? Is me.”

“How long have you been two different people,” the investigator asks.

Keyes chuckles. “Long time. Fourteen years.”

Foxfire.....Did you notice that he gave close to the years he would have been in the Army???........14 years???.....Maybe the Army had been bad for him.....or changed him in a bad bad way....He was in a strict place in Washington State....Some came out of this posts and was suicidal and others claimed their lives changed forever while stationed there

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ft-mark-in-dallas-area-but-to-what-degree.ece

Serial killer Israel Keyes left mark in Dallas area, but to what degree?

By SELWYN CRAWFORD

...Keyes was in North Texas one year ago this month when authorities say he spent Feb. 12-16 driving around Azle, Aledo and Cleburne in a rented car. According to FBI Special Agent Jolene Goeden, on Feb. 16 Keyes robbed a bank in Azle and burglarized and set fire to a house in Aledo. The homeowners were not home, she said...

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ft-mark-in-dallas-area-but-to-what-degree.ece

Serial killer Israel Keyes left mark in Dallas area, but to what degree?

By SELWYN CRAWFORD

...Keyes was in North Texas one year ago this month when authorities say he spent Feb. 12-16 driving around Azle, Aledo and Cleburne in a rented car. According to FBI Special Agent Jolene Goeden, on Feb. 16 Keyes robbed a bank in Azle and burglarized and set fire to a house in Aledo. The homeowners were not home, she said...

It seems that IK was capable of doing anything, to anyone, anywhere! What I don't understand is why he would not tell where all the bodies could be located (was there something that even IK was ashamed of?)

" No pattern

Although authorities didn’t know the details of his crimes until Keyes began talking after his Texas arrest, what made him so frightening was that he seemingly had no pattern to his slayings. He said he killed at random without regard to a particular race, gender or geographic area"

Here's the video interview with Keyes

what a sick monster

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVpmxrUZrvc"]Confessions of a Serial Killer - YouTube[/ame]

I just came across two new UIDs in Chicago. I think it's totally plausible that they are IK vics. Reasoning:

- Fits timeline, skeletonized remains thought to be there for 1.5 years, was in Midwest in 2011 and 2010
- Two people - thought to be two males but not certain yet
- Found by FBI cadaver dog, yet no explanation as to why they are there. Local LE said they have no missing people on file.
- Found in a remote (for Chicago) area, which seems to be his thing from my observation

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-02-22/news/chi-fbi-investigating-remains-found-near-south-suburban-lake-20130221_1_burnham-lake-police-chief-peter-belos-persons-cases

I just came across two new UIDs in Chicago. I think it's totally plausible that they are IK vics. Reasoning:

- Fits timeline, skeletonized remains thought to be there for 1.5 years, was in Midwest in 2011 and 2010
- Two people - thought to be two males but not certain yet
- Found by FBI cadaver dog, yet no explanation as to why they are there. Local LE said they have no missing people on file.
- Found in a remote (for Chicago) area, which seems to be his thing from my observation

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-02-22/news/chi-fbi-investigating-remains-found-near-south-suburban-lake-20130221_1_burnham-lake-police-chief-peter-belos-persons-cases

Here's some info on Powderhorn Lake with maps and general info:

http://pages.ripco.net/~jwn/pwdrhrn.html

Just saw this in the Olympia paper. Don't know which 41-year old Seattle woman they've identified the body as, but could this fit IK? The location is one he'd probably know. Any ideas??

A body found Thursday in the woods off Old Highway 101 in the Steamboat Island area has been identified as a 41-year-old woman who had been reported missing out of Seattle, according to the Thurston County Coroner.

Because her family has yet to be notified, the coroner’s office has not made the woman’s name public, Thurston County Coroner Gary Warnock said.

The woman was identified Monday by matching her fingerprints with a fingerprint database at the Washington State Patrol, Thurston County Sheriff’s Lt. Greg Elwin said.

A Department of Natural Resources crew found the body about 1:30 p.m. Thursday in remote woods near Old Highway 101 north of Whitaker Road Northwest.

Elwin said investigators are no closer to determining how the woman died. Her cause and manner of death are classified as “undetermined,” Elwin said. An autopsy over the weekend determined her body showed no signs of trauma, such as broken bones or homicidal violence.

Toxicology results are pending.

Thurston County detectives are trying to answer the question of how and why she ended up in such a remote location, Elwin said.

Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/2013/03/05/2447592/body-found-in-woods-identified.html#storylink=cpy

Doesn't sound like it to me, unless they're trying to deflect they say no trauma. But perhaps.

IMO, if she still had recognizable fingerprints she has not been deceased too terribly long.
Unless, the weather has been at freezing or below since her death. It would explain any long term preservation of the remains. HTH

Looking at the temperatures in relation to "gloving" might help.
=============================
http://www.theolympian.com/2013/02/28/2441978/body-reported-found-in-steamboat.html

"Thurston County Sheriff's Sgt. Ray Brady said the woman's cause and manner of death were undetermined as of Thursday night. The body does not appear to have been lying out in the forest for too long, Sheriff's Lt. Greg Elwin said. The body is intact and partially clothed.

Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/2013/02/28/2441978/body-reported-found-in-steamboat.html#storylink=cpy"

The Mall Murders totally fits with what we know about IK.

This picture, presumably done by the woman who was abducted by him, but, her life spared, is to a T.

WOW

attachment.php

Just found that this Wednesday Night's episode of the Dark Minds will have all about the Boca Raton Mall Shootings...it is on the Discovery Channel at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-shows/dark-minds/videos/dont-hurt-my-son.htm

Hello Sleuthers, I posted the photo where about 5 pages back we had some discussion on the sketch released by Jane Doe in Boca Raton Florida.....On this coming Wednesday Night at 10:00 p.m. eastern time Dark Minds show will air some of this about the Boca Mall Shootings...I will be glued to the TV for sure....It is on the Discovery Channel

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-shows/dark-minds/videos/dont-hurt-my-son.htm

Hello to Everyone...Did any of you sluethers catch the show on Wed. Night on the Mall Shootings???....would love to know some of your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeptemberDaffodil