Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't looked at her IG accounts; but, if she was being harmed by someone, bullied at school, or if she was severely depressed --then maybe she took the only way out she felt was available ?
Terrible to think about in one so young. But it happens.
I seriously doubt this was self harm. If it had been I think an 11 year old would have been found in the home or close to home.

Really? Why? I was just about to post something about doubting the green vehicle story. If you take out the green vehicle how is the story plausible? What we know is that the aunt left, the BIL was there and AB is deceased. I want answers as to when this little girl was murdered (if so) and what the circumstances were surrounding that. A green SUV with a messed up grill may or may not fit into the truth of this.
I am just basically changing my mind according to which article or posting I happen to read!:confused: It's just hard to say one way or another at this point until we hear from LE.

MOO only: It sure seems like a vulnerable family dynamic from viewing the SM posts, someone privy to that vulnerability took advantage:( I hope her younger sibling knows something and was able to witness something provided it to LE - perhaps that's who saw the green SUV?

This is just so heartbreaking.

I don’t have a theory because LE is being very tight lipped. I’m assuming it was foul play though, although I too wonder about the dark suv...red herring or not?

I am totally in the dark on this one. And it feels very dark, I fear it may be something unusually horrific.

RIP sweet Amberly.

When did the "messed up grill" become part of the vehicle description? I read about the green SUV which some are now calling a van. I have only read a green SUV in the MSM reports.
I too never heard about the 'messed up grill' and I thought it was the BIL person working next door who reported the dark green vehicle. Haven't heard anything about any of the other siblings being where Amberly was staying at the aunt's.

The sheriff is new but not new to law enforcement. As former law enforcement myself, he should have asked for help from anyone if they are still looking for the perpetrator or advised the public if they need to be vigilant at this time. So far, I am not impressed with how this is being handled. I’m from this county, so I have a vested interest in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77