Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thre police have people pulled over along Cox. One at the gs at Cox and longleaf (silver sedan), and one before the exit to the interstate on Cox (black older mustang maybe). I'm sure they've had alot of calls since the photo came out.
What does police having people pulled over have to do with this case? Police have people pulled over all around the world right now.

What does police having people pulled over have to do with this case? Police have people pulled over all around the world right now.

Not sure how much you know about Auburn, but, there's not a whole lot of activity like that on the norm here, especially on that road at that time of day. It wasn't a speed trap. Maybe it had nothing to do with Aniah, but, that silver sedan that was pulled over sure could have been a town car.

Can a local please please tell me how far away Evergreen Alabama is from Montgomery?
Hour distance wise ?
I have looked on google maps but it’s all over the place.

78 miles - about 70 minutes. The route would completely be on I65. I’m curious as to why? There are apartments called Evergreen in Auburn.

Last edited:
Husband has 2017 CRV-does not glide back. It has less bells & whistles than the Pilot, but most have a low jack installed. I was surprised hers didn’t not & it wasn’t immediately activated. JMO
Interesting. And my Pilot doesn’t have lojack. I wonder if it has to do with the type of package/features you get.

City of Auburn News

pic of man in convenience store they are searching for
Interesting, the video of Aniah in that store was clear as a bell. But when LE gives a picture of the POI, his features are almost indistinguishable. But the color of his car (silver or gray) could be a paint transfer. Did this guy follow her from the store and hit her car?

Apparently this POI didn’t buy anything even though it looks like he’s opening the door to the beer cooler? Or just our luck paid w cash.

I was thinking maybe he was at checkout (to right, not shown) then was exiting the store in video. However, I honestly don't know the layout of that store nor if the checkout is to the right? If anyone is familiar with that store, is the checkout to the right of doors as you exit?

I was thinking maybe he was at checkout (to right, not shown) then was exiting the store in video. However, I honestly don't know the layout of that store nor if the checkout is to the right? If anyone is familiar with that store, is the checkout to the right of doors as you exit?
Yes from the videos perspective the check out is to the right of the doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member