Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone mention he has a child? I wonder if he resided with the child's mum, at least kept his clothes there.
I do remember someone mentioning a child. Poor child, to have a monster like him be your father. I think I would claim it was the mailman's before I would admit it was (YI's) child. So many lives changed over one senseless act.:(

Regarding the life-threatening injury, it really does sound like one would not survive without immediate medical attention. Below article mentions...

“Her car was later found in Montgomery, about 55 miles from where she was taken — and with the front passenger area soaked in blood, the document said.

The quantity of blood was “indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury,” the document stated, according to the Advertiser.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11/11/blood...tepdaughter-aniah-blanchard-found-inside-car/

The phrase “soaked in blood”, if true, diminishes the likelihood of survival. Of course, head wounds can bleed profusely and one can still survive. I just have always felt that description to be ominous. ETA...hoping for a miracle

I think that you could be correct that Aniah sustained her life threatening injury during the critical hour of 11:20pm to 12:30am.

There is a very technical article here about the morphology of drying blood. How the drying blood changes over time.
https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01770001/document

Simplified: first spreading, then coagulating and changing colour - from the rim of the blood pool to the centre, then shrinking and cracking.
In this way, they can estimate the time period of the blood spillage and whether or not it was a life threatening quantity.

Personally, I have been wondering if Aniah made it out of the Auburn area. If she is not still there somewhere. And I hope and hope that they have searched in the area of her disappearance thoroughly.

After Yazeed was caught in the same vehicle as a seriously injured man previously, I have wondered if he didn't want to chance being caught in that kind of situation again - while driving from Auburn to Montgomery.

Yazeed and Ford were captured when Macon County deputies made contact with a vehicle driving erratically down the interstate. Inside the vehicle was a severely beaten 77-year-old man who has been assaulted, robbed and abducted from his vehicle in Montgomery
Aniah Blanchard missing: Ibraheem Yazeed wanted in connection with missing Alabama teen
Could Ford be the second person driving the crown Vic?

Does anyone know where (IY) lived? Was it in Montgomery or Elmore? Did he live at a house/apt. Or did he float around from friend to friends place? I have not been able to find anything. Maybe still living with his mother?
I have seen his address listed somewhere. I’ll try to find it. I believe he lived in an apartment.

Ford is incarcerated in Montgomery.
I think I made a mistake with the name. If I remember correctly Ford was the female, I cannot remember males name arrested with them,but he made bail.That is who I was referring to. I just got the name wrong. I will look for the article and try to come up with his name.

I think I made a mistake with the name. If I remember correctly Ford was the female, I cannot remember males name arrested with them,but he made bail.That is who I was referring to. I just got the name wrong. I will look for the article and try to come up with his name.
Nicky Gaines is the male arrested with IY and Ford. Could he have been the person driving the crown Vic?

Did someone mention he has a child? I wonder if he resided with the child's mum, at least kept his clothes there.

His child’s mom was active on SM arguing for his case after his POI photo was released. She has several children by several different men and they are not together. I believe she lives in Montgomery.

He resided in Westgate (I believe it was) near Montgomery. His address is listed on his online booking entry in Escambia County FL and is capped in the third thread on this topic. It’s located on the opposite side of Montgomery from where the vehicle was found.

I was looking at the house on Google Maps street view earlier today. It is not an apartment.

A grayish colored vehicle with a sun roof is pictured parked in the yard on the satellite overview and may be his vehicle (not sure).

I’ve heard that Google Maps satellite imagery is restricted to be at least 3 years old by the U.S. Govt.

Regarding the life-threatening injury, it really does sound like one would not survive without immediate medical attention. Below article mentions...

“Her car was later found in Montgomery, about 55 miles from where she was taken — and with the front passenger area soaked in blood, the document said.

The quantity of blood was “indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury,” the document stated, according to the Advertiser.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11/11/blood...tepdaughter-aniah-blanchard-found-inside-car/

The phrase “soaked in blood”, if true, diminishes the likelihood of survival. Of course, head wounds can bleed profusely and one can still survive. I just have always felt that description to be ominous. ETA...hoping for a miracle

I read the soaked in blood article as well. NYPost is a known sensationalist tabloid and the documents it is citing say nothing about soaked in blood.

This is embellishment by the article and should be ignored.

Keep in mind to scrutinize all articles you read and do not rely on them for facts. Defer to the original source material instead.

I’ve seen a ton of conflicting data from news articles. They are secondhand information attempting to re-author facts and are usually inaccurate in some way.

Speaking of addresses have we heard of any of these streets before?

Montgomery Fire Officials were called to three separate fires in just one hour Tuesday night.

They happened on Calmar Drive, Thomas Avenue and Forest Grove Drive between 6 and 7 o’clock last night. Investigators have not released much information about the fires.
Montgomery Fire Officials Investigating Three Separate Fires - Alabama News

New York Post reporter Lee Brown attributes the phrase "soaked in blood" to the "probable cause affidavit." However, that phrase does not exist in the actual Affidavit Charging Crime document.

Nicky Gaines is the male arrested with IY and Ford. Could he have been the person driving the crown Vic?

NG is not listed as an inmate in Alabama. From what I've found, he was arrested again for the same charges in September this year and made bail again ($295,000). I can't figure out if it's a new arrest, or for the February arrest. Doesn't make sense. Can someone decipher it? Regardless, he's on the streets.

Edited by me to include arrest record:

https://alabama.arrests.org/search....partial=True&lname=gaines&startdate=&enddate=

Speaking of addresses have we heard of any of these streets before?

Montgomery Fire Officials were called to three separate fires in just one hour Tuesday night.

They happened on Calmar Drive, Thomas Avenue and Forest Grove Drive between 6 and 7 o’clock last night. Investigators have not released much information about the fires.
Montgomery Fire Officials Investigating Three Separate Fires - Alabama News

Wow.

IY had almost 40 hours to work with from the time AB was last seen until the vehicle was recovered.

That’s not to mention the almost three weeks until he was actually arrested.

There is no telling what he done with AB and whether he visited the site multiple times after the event.

Who knows what he did with her? I suspect it will be an incredibly long time before she is found, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean