Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

IY had almost 40 hours to work with from the time AB was last seen until the vehicle was recovered.

That’s not to mention the almost three weeks until he was actually arrested.

There is no telling what he done with AB and whether he visited the site multiple times after the event.

Who knows what he did with her? I suspect it will be an incredibly long time before she is found, if at all.
Note this is also the same hour in which the search was suspended last night. Coincidence?

Note this is also the same hour in which the search was suspended last night. Coincidence?

So what are we thinking? That Tim and his group were in too much danger? My first thought when I saw the reference to the fires in Montgomery is that someone is sending a message to potential witnesses. If the timing of the search suspension is not coincidental, then do you think that those searching were considered to be at risk? Thoughts?

So what are we thinking? That Tim and his group were in too much danger? My first thought when I saw the reference to the fires in Montgomery is that someone is sending a message to potential witnesses. If the timing of the search suspension is not coincidental, then do you think that those searching were considered to be at risk? Thoughts?

“It’s hard right now,” said Destine Duvall with Texas EquuSearch when asked about the emotions of suspending the search. “You don’t want to leave.”
Texas EquuSearch suspends search efforts for missing Blanchard

The search for Aniah Blanchard took a hit Tuesday, as the primary suspect in her disappearance sat in the Lee County Jail.

Snip

“My heart hurts for everyone today,” Duvall said.

The organization looked in areas along Interstate 85, the Tuskegee National Forest and area waterways.

“We’ve used every resource available to use over the last nine days to locate Aniah,” Duvall said. “It’s always hard to leave folks without the answer we came here to find.”

Texas EquuSearch, however, is hopeful that law enforcement will be able to provide new leads, which will lead the group back to resume the search.

Blanchard search effort stalls

Maybe. Would like to hear more info regarding these fires before I speculate further. One thing tho is that I get the feeling the search team left abruptly not by their own choice. Moo

I do remember someone mentioning a child. Poor child, to have a monster like him be your father. I think I would claim it was the mailman's before I would admit it was (YI's) child. So many lives changed over one senseless act.:(
Yazeed who, in court records, indicated he does not have a job and does not receive money or benefits from any other sources. Yazeed has one child and, records state, did not initially request a preliminary hearing in his case.
No bond for Aniah Blanchard suspect because of ‘history of violent criminal offenses’

@Van Helsing
Welcome! Glad to have you here. Sounds like you follow in the same ways I do! Unfortunately we can’t bring social media comments here.

But I do believe this as I saw what you are referencing. I think — not sure- but riding with does not mean actually riding with .. it means I’m standing beside him, believing him.

edit typo - I’m notorious

Last edited:
NG is not listed as an inmate in Alabama. From what I've found, he was arrested again for the same charges in September this year and made bail again ($295,000). I can't figure out if it's a new arrest, or for the February arrest. Doesn't make sense. Can someone decipher it? Regardless, he's on the streets.

Edited by me to include arrest record:

https://alabama.arrests.org/search....partial=True&lname=gaines&startdate=&enddate=
You know, I wish I knew that answer as well. I also wish I knew his street name. I can’t find that he is incarcerated either. I look here. - Alabama Dept of Corrections
But he does not show. Also neither does IY. I just assumed it was a delay.

You know, I wish I knew that answer as well. I also wish I knew his street name. I can’t find that he is incarcerated either. I look here. - Alabama Dept of Corrections
But he does not show. Also neither does IY. I just assumed it was a delay.
Honestly, Alabama has a problem with bond for violent offenders. This previous accomplice of IY’s (the one arrested in March 2019) had a previous charge that is terrifying too.
WANTED: Autauga Co. Sheriff Dept. Search for Nicky Gaines - Alabama News

summary:: he was approached during a robbery by LE, fled avid during manhunt robbed another home and WAITED for homeowners to arrive and when SHE did he FORCED her into her vehicle! This was February 2017... yet he made bond and repeated in March 2019! I hope they are on his tail as I don’t see him incarcerated.

edited to add: his RIDICULOUS BOND FROM 2017—$65,000.
SUBJECT CAPTURED

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Sounds like you follow in the sane ways I do! Unfortunately we can’t bring social media comments here.

But I do believe this as I saw what you are referencing. I think — not sure- but riding with does not mean actually riding with .. it means I’m standing beside him, believing him.
Thank you Diggindeeperstill. I'll go back and edit o delete.

Honestly, Alabama has a problem with bond for violent offenders. This previous accomplice of IY’s (the one arrested in March 2019) had a previous charge that is terrifying too.

summary:: he was approached during a robbery by LE, fled avid during manhunt robbed another home and WAITED for homeowners to arrive and when SHE did he FORCED her into her vehicle! This was February 2017... yet he made bond and repeated in March 2019! I hope they are on his tail as I don’t see him incarcerated.

My God, that’s terrible.

I know how I would HEAL if I was Aniah’s family. I would be all over the legal system making sure whatever needed to be changed was changed to keep these repeat violent offenders OFF THE STREET! I would be a woman to be reckoned with! I’m personally pissed I can only imagine what those that live in Alabama feel like let alone her loved ones.

edited to add: his RIDICULOUS BOND FROM 2017—$65,000.
SUBJECT CAPTURED
Beyond scary. I hope LE knows where Nicky Gaines was when Aniah went missing. I'm betting he was with (IY).

Beyond scary. I hope LE knows where Nicky Gaines was when Aniah went missing. I'm betting he was with (IY).
I will start to look into him more. If anyone else does add me to a pm. I’m betting he was with him too. I’m close to spending money to access court records. I honestly don’t know how much we can discuss him here. Anyone know? Don’t want to break rules or go OT.

I will start to look into him more. If anyone else does add me to a pm. I’m betting he was with him too. I’m close to spending money to access court records. I honestly don’t know how much we can discuss him here. Anyone know? Don’t want to break rules or go OT.
Pretty sure u can discuss him in reference to his prior partnered crimes with IY. Just don’t speculate for this current one unless he is named a POI.

If we can't discuss here, please add me to the pm as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member