Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not allowed to bring social media rumors on Websleuths unless it is in MSM and you have a link to back up what you are saying. It could cause the thread to be shut down if people continue to do this and not only that you don't want to do anything that could interfere in the investigation.

@sillybilly you may want to come in here and clarify the Social Media Rules we have here for the new posters who are joining us.
I’m not a mod, but to add my belief. We CAN discuss the suspects, poi or victims social media and link to it. We just can’t discuss or sleuth the other people that might be mentioned in it. And when it’s the victim we must not victim blame. We also have to link to it. (Not just screenshot it as i have been learning lately)

I do wonder what the rules are when we clearly know someone else is using his (squirmey’s) social media now. Maybe a mod can clarify.

Lol what? The second suspect was charged with 1st degree kidnapping lolol

Not sure what is so funny about my post....could you explain further?

We know he was charged with 1st degree kidnapping. But still not following how that means he could not of just claimed to have witnessed IY abduct Aniah and not taken part in it.

Did they say if they found her belongings cell phone, purse, etc? I don’t recall hearing anything after the Snapchat that they don’t think she sent.

I really hope that they get the gag order lifted because it would give us a lot more info.

I hope they do what is best for the case....and I'm not sure lifting the gag order would be in the best interests of justice for Aniah. That's the best thing that can be done for her and for her loved ones now. The public knows who the suspects are, and we have a general idea of what happened. There has been a tremendous amount of publicity already. There's really nothing else that should be released at this point. Satisfying curiosity is not a good enough reason.
If searchers are needed....LE will ask.

IMHO.

Maybe when she is saying he is the "witness " , she is only telling what he told her while being arrested. He might have been a witness to something but not the witness that saw the abduction and didn't report it police found him.

based on the live videos from last night the 2nd suspect is the witness. his wife goes off calling the people on FB all kinds of Bs and MFs but in the middle of her rant, she says hes the mf'n witness. one would think she would be more discrete than that, but no she has to clear his name to the fb keyboard warriors.

She also said a lot of other nonsense so I wouldn't give anything she says much merit.

I’m not a mod, but to add my belief. We CAN discuss the suspects, poi or victims social media and link to it. We just can’t discuss or sleuth the other people that might be mentioned in it. And when it’s the victim we must not victim blame. We also have to link to it. (Not just screenshot it as i have been learning lately)

I do wonder what the rules are when we clearly know someone else is using his (squirmey’s) social media now. Maybe a mod can clarify.

My sincere apologies then! I assumed that the information about the new suspect being a witness came from his wife's social media account which is why I was reminding every one that SM talk is not allowed if that was the case.

And you are correct on the other stuff if it was on the POI/Suspect SM accounts then yes that's 100% allowed to be discussed on here as far as I know.

Maybe when she is saying he is the "witness " , she is only telling what he told her while being arrested. He might have been a witness to something but not the witness that saw the abduction and didn't report it police found him.

He must have told his wife some kind of crapola .. with the less-than-articulate way she is defending him.
'I saw him leave with that girl, I thought he knew her'.
'I couldn't say anything because she is missing and we don't snitch on our bros'.

These guys must think they are infallible ... judging by the way that Yazeed has consistently dodged trials and convictions for previous crimes.

LE. Said the witness was consistent and believable, I really got that he trusted the witness. I don't see that happening with Squirmy

IMO I think they have done this to other women or even men more than anyone knows but they didn't get national news as some cases don't as we know. IMO I think they most likely really got worried about getting caught when they found out who her step dad is and the media attention it has brought which is a good thing to hopefully keep them locked up as they are dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member