Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can we please stop speculating about a sexual assault? IY’s been charged with kidnapping and capital murder. What purpose does it serve to speculate about something for which he has not been charged? Honestly, I’m starting to feel like people are wishing a sexual assault against Aniah. I know that’s not true, but all the speculation is making me sick.
Good point. Kidnapping/carjacking for the purposes of forcing ATM withdrawals is very common and just as likely in this case.

I’ve seen “a car, the car, his car, and her car” but mostly “a car”. Haven’t yet seen any info about him walking from motel to chevron but i’m Still looking.
He was seen coming into Auburn 10/23 in a Dodge Caravan. He was seen at some point that day at the Clarion. He was seen shoving her into her own car and leaving in it. The Caravan was found in Montgomery, as was her vehicle. Nothing much more than that. This is one of the few articles that addresses that.
Bond denied, Yazeed case moves to grand jury

Not sure if this is allowed so please report and delete if not but...

David Johnson iii has 3 case numbers on the docket at 8am tomorrow in Montgomery Court with Judge Anita Kelly
AlacourtACCESS

Interesting for sure since he has, so far , been cleared from AB's kidnapping. Seems the younger Davis family members are accustomed to being arrested, I wonder what the charges are. Anyone know why AF (brother in-law) was arrested for during his jail house phone confessional?

So why did he dump her body at County Road 2? Seems like there were tons of choices before then coming from Auburn, makes more sense if IY was coming from Montgomery. Wondering if it's possible she made it alive to Montgomery.

Oct 23 11:30pm- Kidnaps Aniah
12:30 car spotted near i85

Oct 25 6pm- Aniah Car found

Why would IY need help disposing of evidence if he already dumped her body? Doesn't seem like a 2 man job. Also how would the other guy Fisher know the body location? I wonder if he took her to Montgomery for a day or so, before disposing of her body. Also what was he doing in that missing hour between 11:30-12:30? Takes like 5 minutes to make it to i85 not an hour.
Disposing of evidence could mean anything. The gun, helping ditch the car, burning clothes, cleaning the vehicle, her phone, any number of things.

Antwain Fisher is on the Lee County Docket tomorrow for 1:30pm
AlacourtACCESS

ETA: With Judge Russell Bush
@Niner for your notes

Yazeed Ibraheem is also on the docket tomorrow in Lee County for 1:30pm
AlacourtACCESS

ETA also with Judge Russell Bush
@Niner more notes :eek:

Not sure if this is allowed so please report and delete if not but...

David Johnson iii has 3 case numbers on the docket at 8am tomorrow in Montgomery Court with Judge Anita Kelly
AlacourtACCESS

And lastly Yazeed Ibraheem has 4 case numbers on the docket Thursday at 8:30am with Judge Judge in Montgomery.

AlacourtACCESS

Still Nothing for David Johnson Jr

Good lord... I feel like I need a color coded spreadsheet or something to keep up lol

Since it was confirmed by MSM & LE that DJiii was in fact the individual that drove IY to FL, is it allowed to discuss something I noticed in his SM public profile photo? I noticed something I wanted to point out but wasn’t sure about him specifically.
Also - yes, I’ve read the rules but I feel like DJiii falls in a bit of a gray area. Didn’t wanna get the thread shut down again lol.

Wednesday, December 4th:
*Motions Hearing (re Gag Order) (@ 1:30pm ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (last heard from Oct. 23, 2019 text with friend, Auburn, Lee County; car found early morning hours of Oct. 24 along South College St; officially reported missing Oct. 24, 2019; found Nov. 25, 2019 near Highway 80 in Shorter, Ala., which is about 25 miles east of Montgomery, Macon County off County Road 2 near New Hope Baptist Church several feet into the woods.) – only for *Ibraheem Yazeed aka Laquetta Nicole Lamar, Ibraheema Yazeed, Ibraheen Yazeed (29) arrested & charged (11/7/19) with 1st degree kidnapping. Held with no bond.
Lee County #19019547AL / 43-DC-2019-001775.00/ Montgomery County #03-DC-2019-000363.00, 03-DC-2019-000364.00, 03-DC-2019-000365.00. 03-DC-2019-000366.00
Previous crimes & court info from 11/10/19 thru 11/18/19 reference post #9 here:
Found Deceased - AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

11/18/19 Update: News organizations across Alabama have filed a motion seeking to lift the gag order. Called the gag order “unconstitutionally overbroad.” DA requests DNA sample. Preliminary hearing on 11/20.
11/20/19 Update: Bond was denied. Gag order will be revisited on Dec. 4 but is current still in effect. IY confirmed it was him on the surveillance video. Chance encounter between IY & AB, he was checking out (purchasing alcoholic beverage & waiting on change) when she walked in & he saw her. Witness confirmed IY forced AB into her vehicle at the Chevron, didn't come forward earlier because woman he was staying with at nearby hotel told him to stay out of it. Eventually he gave a statement and broke down in tears while doing so. Male DNA (blood) found in AB's car, state has ordered IY to give DNA sample. Auburn police detective Josh Mixon was the only witness to testify. County District Judge Russell Bush sent the case to Grand Jury (date unknown). The judge ordered Yazeed to be held without bond & to submit to a DNA mouth swab sample, as requested by prosecutors. Yazeed’s attorney filed a motion last week requesting Yazeed be given bond and be transported to the Montgomery County Detention Facility. The attorney said Yazeed was receiving death threats in the Lee County Jail & was in solitary confinement for his security. In the response, the district attorney said Yazeed shouldn’t be allowed to transfer to Montgomery County because that is where he evaded prosecution in other cases.

12/2/19 Update: Now charged with capital murder. Also DA intends to seek the death penalty. Aniah was shot to death. Also due in Montgomery County court Thursday, 12/5. He is scheduled to appear for a bond hearing at 8:30 a.m. in reference to his February first-degree kidnapping and attempted murder charges.

ALSO:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (last heard from Oct. 23, 2019 text with friend, Auburn, Lee County; car found early morning hours of Oct. 24 along South College St; officially reported missing Oct. 24, 2019; found Nov. 25, 2019 near Highway 80 in Shorter, Ala., which is about 25 miles east of Montgomery, Macon County off County Road 2 near New Hope Baptist Church several feet into the woods.) – only for *Antwon “Squirmy” Shamar Fisher (35) was arrested & charged (11/22/19) & arraigned on (11/25/19) with first-degree kidnapping. No plea entered yet. $50K bond.
Lee County #43-DC-2019-001842.00
He disposed of evidence & provided transportation for Yazeed.

11/22/19 Update: set to appear in court next week on 11/25. 11/25/19: Attorney Andrew Dykes Stanley appointed. No plea entered (not mentioned). Judge Russell Bush granted a request from Stanley to set a $50,000 bond for Fisher, who had been held without bond. The judge can still deny the request & continue to hold Fisher without bond. Fisher will appear for a preliminary hearing Dec. 18 at 9 a.m.
12/4/19 Update: Hearing scheduled on 12/4/19 at 1:30pm.

*David Lee Johnson, Jr. (63) arrested (in Montgomery) & charged (11/25/19) with hindering prosecution. $7500 Bond (released 11/25/19).
An affidavit says Johnson's son, David Lee Johnson III, drove Yazeed to Pensacola, Fla. on Nov. 7. On that day, investigators responded to a home on Placid Drive in Montgomery & questioned Johnson Jr. about a tip that Yazeed had been at a home earlier that afternoon. Johnson Jr. said he saw Yazeed leave the home, but he did not mention his son’s involvement.
At this time no charges have been filed against Johnson III. No info as of 12/4.

Good point. Kidnapping/carjacking for the purposes of forcing ATM withdrawals is very common and just as likely in this case.
Or... perhaps her remains are too tainted after time and exposure to animals that sexual assault is hard to determine. I don’t think anyone WANTS to believe she was sexually assaulted, it just so happens to be likely. What person robs someone by forcing them into a vehicle and making them drive off somewhere just to obtain their money and any other valuable belongings? This is not by any means fact, but some woman alleged online to have been followed by IY and attempted to force her to pull over. That is not fact, they did say they reported it, but I’ll reiterate this isn’t 100% fact. If IY and his associates that evening wanted to just rob a girl, they wouldn’t have him take her captive and run off. I think that’s just obvious.

I also think it’s a pretty natural assumption with these circumstances and no one should be shamed for assuming very likely scenarios.

11/26
– A court document signed by District Judge Russell K.Bush states a motion to set bond has been granted without objection by the state.

The defendant, Antwain (also known as Antwon according to the court document) Fisher now has a set bond of $50,000. As of Tuesday morning Fisher was still in custody of the Lee Co. Detention facility.
Bond set for Antwon Fisher as Ibraheem Yazeed remains on no bond in Aniah Blanchard case
12/3
Also in the hearing, the court will decide whether bail will be set for Fisher. The court found that releasing Fisher would not assure his appearance at trial and that he “poses a risk of danger to public.” As a result, he will continue to be held without bond.
Second suspect in Aniah Blanchard case expected in court Dec. 4
I am really confused by this. AF was denied bond then a few hours later granted bond with no objections but then remained in jail and now he has a sudden appearance in court to determine again if bond will be set (tho it already was) because he is a risk? Anyone able to explain what may be happening here? @gitana1 can you help? Tia

Since it was confirmed by MSM & LE that DJiii was in fact the individual that drove IY to FL, is it allowed to discuss something I noticed in his SM public profile photo? I noticed something I wanted to point out but wasn’t sure about him specifically.
Also - yes, I’ve read the rules but I feel like DJiii falls in a bit of a gray area. Didn’t wanna get the thread shut down again lol.
I’ve reported your post to get clarification/permission. Yes I agree very gray line here as he is an involved in the case and yet no charges brought against him (yet he does have some charges against him for something).

I’ve reported your post to get clarification/permission. Yes I agree very gray line here as he is an involved in the case and yet no charges brought against him (yet he does have some charges against him for something).
Thank you!! I wasn’t really sure if I should report it or if anyone would say yeah that’s fine! So, thank ya!!

11/26
– A court document signed by District Judge Russell K.Bush states a motion to set bond has been granted without objection by the state.

The defendant, Antwain (also known as Antwon according to the court document) Fisher now has a set bond of $50,000. As of Tuesday morning Fisher was still in custody of the Lee Co. Detention facility.
Bond set for Antwon Fisher as Ibraheem Yazeed remains on no bond in Aniah Blanchard case
12/3
Also in the hearing, the court will decide whether bail will be set for Fisher. The court found that releasing Fisher would not assure his appearance at trial and that he “poses a risk of danger to public.” As a result, he will continue to be held without bond.
Second suspect in Aniah Blanchard case expected in court Dec. 4
I am really confused by this. AF was denied bond then a few hours later granted bond with no objections but then remained in jail and now he has a sudden appearance in court to determine again if bond will be set (tho it already was) because he is a risk? Anyone able to explain what may be happening here? @gitana1 can you help? Tia
RBBM That’s what I was saying when I posted this article earlier!! Either someone did a horrible job editing or I’m extremely confused!! Bc he already got bond! He’s still in jail bc he just hadn’t bonded out! & the part about making sure he understands the charges against him? His hearing wasn’t scheduled till the 18th? This one threw me for a loop!

RBBM That’s what I was saying when I posted this article earlier!! Either someone did a horrible job editing or I’m extremely confused!! Bc he already got bond! He’s still in jail bc he just hadn’t bonded out! & the part about making sure he understands the charges against him? His hearing wasn’t scheduled till the 18th? This one threw me for a loop!
I have to wonder if there r new charges against him? Something new that came to light over the last week? Or he can’t return to his residence and can’t provide a new address so he’s considered a flight risk? Just thinking out loud. It’s puzzling.

Or... perhaps her remains are too tainted after time and exposure to animals that sexual assault is hard to determine. I don’t think anyone WANTS to believe she was sexually assaulted, it just so happens to be likely. What person robs someone by forcing them into a vehicle and making them drive off somewhere just to obtain their money and any other valuable belongings? This is not by any means fact, but some woman alleged online to have been followed by IY and attempted to force her to pull over. That is not fact, they did say they reported it, but I’ll reiterate this isn’t 100% fact. If IY and his associates that evening wanted to just rob a girl, they wouldn’t have him take her captive and run off. I think that’s just obvious.

I also think it’s a pretty natural assumption with these circumstances and no one should be shamed for assuming very likely scenarios.
That kind of robbery is fairly common. People are taken to ATMs forcefully as a method of robbery. I know it is only anecdotal, but two examples:
Armed robbers force man to withdraw cash from ATM at gunpoint, carjack him
New Lenox man is 2nd robbery, abduction victim in 2 weeks in Will County: police
"What kind of person does this?" A: A resource predator.
That said, either motive is likely in the absence of any evidence. We are all just speculating.

Last edited:
What person robs someone by forcing them into a vehicle and making them drive off somewhere just to obtain their money and any other valuable belongings?
rsbm
Here’s one...
Edwin Alemany sentenced to life in prison for Amy Lord murder

A jury found Alemany guilty Tuesday on counts related to the brutal murder of Lord and assaults of two other women. Alemany beat Lord and forced her to drive to several ATMs to withdraw money. He then forced her to drive to a reservation where he killed her.

In addition to the charges related to Lord's death, Alemany was also found guilty on counts of assault and battery of two women, Alexandra Cruz and Kayleigh Ballantyne, on the same day.

Let me see if I can find it. I thought I remembered getting that from a video/article I saw of the detective testifying.
Bond denied, Yazeed case moves to grand jury
This is an article where it says it was her car. It also says that IY was at the hotel. It doesn’t specifically say he walked to the gas station (I’m still looking for the video where I thought I heard it) but it does reference that the hotel & him being there was brought up in the hearing. I remember thinking that makes total sense, there’s no reason someone would drive to that gas station from that hotel, you could throw a rock & hit it from the hotel. & the fact that it was never mentioned that the red van he came to auburn in was left at the gas station (if he didn’t walk there it would have had to have been). & I can promise you if it was it would have been towed. They don’t play with that in Auburn & will do it in a heart beat (I know from multiple experiences lol). I am still trying to find the longer video from the hearing where they mention the hotel part, so until I can find it (it’s like it’s buried in SM land somewhere lol), I’ll say IMO.
After reading this article it bri.gs chilling thoughts of if only this witness just called 911 to have it checked out. Your gut says hey this seems not right call.

After reading this article it bri.gs chilling thoughts of if only this witness just called 911 to have it checked out. Your gut says hey this seems not right call.

That's what I was thinking too. There were a few things that may have prevented this happening at all. IMO

That kind of robbery is fairly common. People are taken to ATMs forcefully as a method of robbery. I know it is only anecdotal, but two examples:
Armed robbers force man to withdraw cash from ATM at gunpoint, carjack him
New Lenox man is 2nd robbery, abduction victim in 2 weeks in Will County: police
"What kind of person does this?" A: A resource predator.
That said, either motive is likely in the absence of any evidence. We are all just speculating.
This is true, even here in Toronto it has happened, the most recent case..
3 arrested, 3 sought after man abducted and robbed near University of Toronto: police
"Police say a 21-year-old man was approached from behind by four people, one of them armed with a stun gun, who choked and robbed him on Nov. 16.

They say the man was forced to withdraw money at a bank machine, then taken to an east-end motel, where he was held until he raised his credit limit.

Police say he was released after the suspects emptied his bank account".
Ws thread..
3 arrested, 3 sought after man abducted and robbed near University of Toronto, 16 Nov 2019

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back