Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting my post 222 that referenced a kidnapping / drugging . Copied post below the link.

Found Deceased - AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

IF IY was involved in prostitution aka trafficking, it’s quite possible that’s what he was doing in Auburn that night.

At his prior arrest in February he was captured with a female who had prior arrests for prostitution. I would bet that was the “guise” for the crime they committed. Prostitution robbery.

I didn’t realize it but apparently trafficked girls are moved from city to city. I found this article very interesting about the Alabama area specifically and how this happens. It’s slightly off topic. It’s a great in depth article about the issue, how it’s being handled and what needs more attention.
An APR News Special: "Selling Kids: Human Trafficking in Alabama"

For some of the survivors, their trafficker started out as a stranger.

“He drugged me and I woke up in a hotel room, naked, on a bed, and had no idea how I got there or anything,” said “Ace,” who was trafficked along the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

“So, if I can find five girls who are in Atlanta on Monday, and Birmingham on Tuesday, and Chattanooga on Wednesday, that’s something we would consider a strong indicator of trafficking,” said Gary Warner, director of the UAB Computer Forensics Research Lab in Birmingham.

The trafficking roadshow Warner is describing typically starts in Atlanta. From Atlanta, the next step is often interstate 20, which runs from Georgia west into Alabama. It also splits into I-59 running between Birmingham northeast to Chattanooga. Warner said those stretches of highway have already earned a reputation among human trafficking support groups.

If that’s true, the total could be closer to 12,000, just in Alabama, just in 2017. Lim said the point is that authorities know what they know, but that's it.

When it comes to sex trafficking in Alabama, Warner said Alabamians are more likely to use the web to arrange hook-ups. Particularly in larger cities like Mobile, Birmingham and Huntsville.

“[It's] largely because we don’t have the same organized crime structure as some of the larger cities,” Warner said.

Teresa Collier says she concerned familial trafficking in Alabama isn’t just an issue—it could very well be the issue.

Nov 12, 2019

I think Antwon Fisher talked. If I remember correctly, she was found before the father of DJ III was arrested.My question is why hasn't DJ III been arrested for transporting IY to Florida? Something smells to high hevean here. I just can't figure it out.
I think this is going to have a lot to do with jurisdiction, too. Whether montgomery will handle that part or Auburn. Depends on the sequence of events & where they took place IMO. I can guarantee you one thing...if it was Auburn, they have a good reason for him not being in jail. The DA in Lee County is ready to throw the book at anyone with this case. I know that DJjr lied to them in Montgomery so that’s why he was in jail in Montgomery. Not sure about DJiii. So, idk which ones made a deal with DJiii, I’m just saying if it was Auburn, IMO, there was a dang good reason.

Whaaaat!? This is the first time I've seen an "official" assert that organ harvesting is a thing. How odd.
I think he was just saying that those things really do happen. Not specifically that this is what this case is about. Or at least that’s how I took it. Bc he mentions that but also mentions trafficking.

IMO there’s a LOT more to this case that could link to several cases. One thing that makes me think that something smells funny is that they brought in SEVEN forensic anthropologists...SEVEN. AFTER they had already located Aniah’s remains. Kinda makes you wonder a. why they needed so many & b. bringing in that many after they had already located her... this is all JMO.

I think this is going to have a lot to do with jurisdiction, too. Whether montgomery will handle that part or Auburn. Depends on the sequence of events & where they took place IMO. I can guarantee you one thing...if it was Auburn, they have a good reason for him not being in jail. The DA in Lee County is ready to throw the book at anyone with this case. I know that DJjr lied to them in Montgomery so that’s why he was in jail in Montgomery. Not sure about DJiii. So, idk which ones made a deal with DJiii, I’m just saying if it was Auburn, IMO, there was a dang good reason.
Agree and I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes we are unaware of. I think that r is much more federal involvement than has been disclosed and the fact IY was allowed to cross just over state lines before his capture was planned and intentional. JMO
Human remains positively identified as Aniah Blanchard
More than a dozen law enforcement agencies have assisted the Auburn Police Department in this case. They include: Lee County District Attorney Brandon Hughes and staff, the U.S. Marshal Service who tracked and took suspects into custody to include the State of Florida, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency’s aircraft and personnel, Montgomery Police Department, Central Alabama Crime Stoppers, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, Opelika Police Department, Lee County Sheriff’s Office, Macon County Sheriff’s Office, Alabama Fusion Center, Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as well as the Florida Gulf Coast University Department of Justice Studies

I wonder who is sitting in the back of LE car at the very beginning of the video. (Don’t mention a non named suspect)

WSFA-TV - WATCH: Video shows Ibraheem Yazeed being taken... | Facebook

It says the source is CNN. So does that mean a sister station somehow got there and recorded? Or national CNN?

I watched it a couple of times & I think it is actually IY in the back of the car. You can see the red & black sleeve. When he is in the stretcher, you can see a similar red & black sleeve. I think they were shining the light on him to examine his eye & you can see one of the officers is partially blocking his face by the way he is standing. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
I think he was just saying that those things really do happen. Not specifically that this is what this case is about. Or at least that’s how I took it. Bc he mentions that but also mentions trafficking.

IMO there’s a LOT more to this case that could link to several cases. One thing that makes me think that something smells funny is that they brought in SEVEN forensic anthropologists...SEVEN. AFTER they had already located Aniah’s remains. Kinda makes you wonder a. why they needed so many & b. bringing in that many after they had already located her... this is all JMO.
Been reading a bit on human organ harvest trafficking and oh gosh there is a whole scary world out there I had no idea existed.
First case of organ trafficking in U.S.?

I am even more curious now to know who IY was really desperate to call during his Florida court appearance on Friday 11/7.
And there has still been no word on the cause of the mini multiple storage unit and vehicle fire that occurred 2 days later, Sunday 11/9, just a short distance away from where Aniah’s Car was Found. I would love to know what was in those units, who’s car it was, and how that fire started.
Montgomery Mini Storage Facility Units Damaged in Early Morning Fire - Alabama News

Montgomery Fire/Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members