Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the post on roommate's twitter that everyone was talking about yesterday, but I know I wouldn't be worried about what Halloween costume to wear if my best friend is missing, but that's just me.
It disappeared yesterday (tweet was deleted). Summer needs to be careful if that was my roommate and I was last to hear from her last and maybe had info investigators needed to know about a Eric......i would be laying low in case Eric or whom ever was ciber stalking her now. JMO
Imiture post for sure.

In cases like this I often fantasize about a rewind button. If only ... one small change in what the MP did at the time they disappeared. We would never know Aniah's name, and her parents lives would not be forever changed.
Very True: People vastly underestimate the role of chance events in their lives or in history.

Outside the box, but is it possible Aniah actually made it home and something happened there... that would explain strange behavior and the parents’ plea that someone knows where she is. However, totally negates the damage to her vehicle...
If she was forced back into her car where she lives, and made to drive. The damage to her car makes perfect sense.

Actually, upon closer inspection, you can clearly see what looks like a card in her hand. I assume it's a debit card. She is also holding something else you can't see in the same hand, but it looks to me like something is swinging that very much resembles what could be a key chain.

Yes, I think so too...and my guess is she does what many of us women do, which is have a little wallet/hand-size purse that she comes into gas station with, with debit card in it -- then puts her debit card away in it & has her keys in hand by the time she's walking to her vehicle.

Actually, upon closer inspection, you can clearly see what looks like a card in her hand. I assume it's a debit card. She is also holding something else you can't see in the same hand, but it looks to me like something is swinging that very much resembles what could be a key chain.

Ok, good to know. But she still could have left the car unlocked.

On thing to consider is that since Auburn is a college town, there’s so much traffic and people out at the time she was spotted. I know that Auburn’s campus has many out at that time. So surely someone saw her.

Also why would the reporter state where Aniah’s family was staying. That’s just asking for the crazies to hang out there.

Last edited:
There appears to be two main areas for non gas pump parking at that chevron, both appear to be in rather sketchy spots when parked at during the night imo, I could see how somebody could have the chance to sneak into an unlocked car. That said a gas station like that would be a strange place to choose to do such a crime considering the chances of CCTV covering the lot is very high at a gas station.
IxOWIHy.jpg

qUyJZMB.jpg

I can’t link this here because it’s Facebook, and not MSM, but Summer and the roommate are two different people. Summer, the roommate, and AB are all good friends.

It disappeared yesterday (tweet was deleted). Summer needs to be careful if that was my roommate and I was last to hear from her last and maybe had info investigators needed to know about a Eric......i would be laying low in case Eric or whom ever was ciber stalking her now. JMO
Imiture post for sure.

Last edited:
Imiture post for sure.

I don’t think that Summer was her roommate. Was she?

Yes, I think so too...and my guess is she does what many of us women do, which is have a little wallet/hand-size purse that she comes into gas station with, with debit card in it -- then puts her debit card away in it & has her keys in hand by the time she's walking to her vehicle.
Looks like a key in her hand

upload_2019-10-31_11-14-1.png

I pulled from the media thread:
Timeline of Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance
Wednesday, Oct. 23

Just before midnight on Wednesday, Blanchard spoke with her friend on the phone. That was the last time anyone heard from her.
*** We now know her debit card was used at the Chevron and there is video of her - she purchased chips.

***Video released of her vehicle at 12:30am traveling southbound on South College Ave.

The snapchats - are they verified yet?

still piecing together what happened Wed night/early Thursday. What else do we know? I thought I read where her phone was shut off but that isn't in the timeline linked below. Does she have a fitbit or apple watch? Are there cameras where she lives so that her return to her apartment can be verified (or not)?

========================

Thursday, Oct. 24
On Thursday, a missing person’s report was filed with the Auburn Police Department.

Friday, Oct. 25
The following night, Friday, Oct. 25, Blanchard’s 2017 Honda CRV was foundat an apartment complex in Montgomery, about an hour west of Auburn. When the vehicle was found, it was damaged, and according to police, the damage happened sometime between Wednesday and Friday night.

Sunday, Oct. 27
On Sunday, a vigil was held for the teen, who, according to her mother, was with a man the night she went missing.

Monday, Oct. 28
On Monday, APD released surveillance video that shows Blanchard at a convenience store on South College Street in Auburn on Wednesday.
The video was recorded just before her vehicle was seen traveling southbound on South College Street around 12:30 a.m.

So she lived near the Chevron. In that case she would have no reason to hop on 85 and head south. I think this was a carjacking, and I think the carjacker lives in Montgomery. There are 50 miles between that exit and the exit to the Atlanta Highway. Plenty of other places to ditch her car unless the guilty party lives in Montgomery.
These apartments are off the Atlanta Highway behind some businesses and you would have to know it was there. You cannot see it from the main road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech