Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the tragic case of Hania Aguilar, the little girl was taken by an opportunist career criminal . Her parents were warming the car before taking her to school, and Hania who was inside the car, was taken with the car. She was raped and her body was found days later 10 miles out of town.

The car was found 5 miles out of town. Why? Because the perp needed to get back to where he was staying, closer to town. He was identified by DNA in the car.

Why didn't he torch the car and remove all evidence? Because there never was a plan, it was a crime of opportunity.

I see Aniah's case to be similar. I think if "Eric" was involved, LE would would be all over him and not saying what they are saying in the media. There is a digital trail.
Some type of fake Eric or catfishing scheme seems unlikely to end in murder, I'm not going there.

The fact that the car was found at an apartment complex many miles away suggests that the perp needed to get there. The fact that it wasn't torched suggests no premeditation and limited investigative knowledge. Aniah appears to be heading home that night rather than meeting someone. Something may have happened in the Chevron parking lot, or when she got home.

This really could be random. And the DNA left in the car will be critical. There might not be anything else to go by, other than the final location of the car, and finding the location where the car hit something.

NC - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, Lumberton, MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
Her vehicle was seen on South College Street ( which opposite the chevron) at around 12:30 a.m, Media have reported this as being "just after" she was seen on video in the store, I would't class and hour and 10 mins as just after?

This is interesting because that suggests that her vehicle didn't head onto 85 heading towards where it was found for over an hour after she left the store, What happened during this hour? i would have expected who ever did this to want to get out of the area asap.

To me the most troubling thing is that Aniah was allegedly alone while in the Chevron. My freshman at Auburn is never alone at night. Campus security has already Tweeted not to ever be alone at night while walking anywhere. They even suggest using an app to follow your student. Life360 has been my BFF.

Looks like a key in her hand

View attachment 212485

Thanks for that! Definitely a key. Also, above, with the outside Chevron pics...really helpful. There are places where you see the layout & get a sense an abduction is not too possible. With that more isolated Chevron vantage point, if she parked there, I think it's entirely possible. As we all know, gas stations are prime places to target people, whether on-site opportunity or following them.

Outside the box, but is it possible Aniah actually made it home and something happened there... that would explain strange behavior and the parents’ plea that someone knows where she is. However, totally negates the damage to her vehicle...
I can see her being abducted from parking lot of her apartment. I would think the damage to her car may have happened by abducter before he dumped her car in Montgomery. I think the car is a key to solving who did it, not where she is located.:(:(:(

Police: Missing 19-year-old’s SUV found in Montgomery, Ala.

Not a new article- Police say the vehicle was found around 6:15 p.m. by a citizen at a complex in the 6100 block of Boardwalk Boulevard, Montgomery. The vehicle was found to have sustained damage between Wednesday night, when Blanchard was last seen, and Friday.

Attached is an image of Park Place apartments at 1600 block of Boardwalk Blvd, where her car was found. Not exactly lower income, so IMO, probably a drop spot. Little chance that the perp lives there, they aren't typically that dumb.
There is lower income housing within a mile, following the train tracks behind the apartments (sorry to be profiling).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 11.34.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 11.34.40 AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
It was a 2017 Honda CRV. I'm certain she had key fob(s).

BBM
Knox, as much as I hate it, this is exactly what I am thinking. This is a tactic used and I know cases where it has happened.
I wonder if she was known for locking her car or was she not overly concerned about it?
Do we know if she had a key fob remote for that car?

I think she was grabbed at chevron. The damage to her car is right front and looks like white/grey paint. There are painted white/grey concrete barriers on all the corners of the islands at chevron. Someone grabbed her, they took off and scraped one of those white/grey barriers.

There appears to be two main areas for non gas pump parking at that chevron, both appear to be in rather sketchy spots when parked at during the night imo, I could see how somebody could have the chance to sneak into an unlocked car. That said a gas station like that would be a strange place to choose to do such a crime considering the chances of CCTV covering the lot is very high at a gas station.
IxOWIHy.jpg

qUyJZMB.jpg
The fact that more video hasn’t been released has really bothered me. With a camera on practically every corner this day and age, you have to believe that many, if not most, of her movements and surroundings were captured immediately before and maybe even during whatever happened to her. College students out at this time of night are generally not the most “observant” individuals. Why not release more video if there’s even a small chance that it could trigger a recollection from someone who may not even realize that they’ve seen something pertinent? I just don’t get not releasing more, especially at this point when it doesn’t, at least on the surface, appear as if they’re getting any closer to answers and resolution.

I’m starting to wonder if they actually DO have the suspect and/or abduction on video- and for whatever reason they feel like releasing it might hurt the chances of finding her/solving it rather than helping. These pics only add to that theory in my mind. It looks like it would be relatively easy to just slip into someone’s unlocked car during DAYTIME hours in the spots you’ve circled- and even easier at night, especially in the top photo. These pics just chilled me to the bone.

There has to be a reason why they’ve only released a snippet from inside the store. What is it? You know they have more! What’s keeping them from releasing more and actively seeking the help of people who may not even realize they might have seen something important?

Her vehicle was seen on South College Street ( which opposite the chevron) at around 12:30 a.m, Media have reported this as being "just after" she was seen on video in the store, I would't class and hour and 10 mins as just after?

This is interesting because that suggests that her vehicle didn't head onto 85 heading towards where it was found for over an hour after she left the store, What happened during this hour? i would have expected who ever did this to want to get out of the area asap.

This is what makes me think it was not just a carjacking, and I get sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Knowing this Chevron and this area of town, I just don’t see how a perp would think “oooh that’s a great place to grab a girl and her car.” I think of it as a very busy gas station. It is located at a main intersection in town. It seems like a terrible choice with many better choices available to carry out an abduction. Now if someone followed her home and whatever happened in the parking lot at her apartment..... that makes more sense.

Thanks for that! Definitely a key. Also, above, with the outside Chevron pics...really helpful. There are places where you see the layout & get a sense an abduction is not too possible. With that more isolated Chevron vantage point, if she parked there, I think it's entirely possible. As we all know, gas stations are prime places to target people, whether on-site opportunity or following them.

I think she was grabbed at chevron. The damage to her car is right front and looks like white/grey paint. There are painted white/grey concrete barriers on all the corners of the islands at chevron. Someone grabbed her, they took off and scraped one of those white/grey barriers.
I said that early on. It looks like it could have happened in a parking lot, the round concrete posts that street lights are embedded in. I know how it looks because I hit one shortly after I got my DL, lol. The damage was down the whole right side of the my car.

I’m starting to wonder if they actually DO have the suspect and/or abduction on video- and for whatever reason they feel like releasing it might hurt the chances of finding her/solving it rather than helping. These pics only add to that theory in my mind. It looks like it would be relatively easy to just slip into someone’s unlocked car during DAYTIME hours in the spots you’ve circled- and even easier at night, especially in the top photo. These pics just chilled me to the bone.

I was wondering too if they had more information than they're releasing to the public. Nancy Grace (grain of salt) did an interview with the family on her podcast and one thing struck me as odd. Her father, the preacher stated (talking about the video) "From what I can tell she's very tired. She looks like she's about to go home. And that's pretty much the last time she seen .. um.. alive - from what I see."

Just thought that was odd that he specified it was the last time she was seen alive, do y'all think they have info that she may not be? Or do you think just his speculation/how its looking?

Knowing this Chevron and this area of town, I just don’t see how a perp would think “oooh that’s a great place to grab a girl and her car.” I think of it as a very busy gas station. It is located at a main intersection in town. It seems like a terrible choice with many better choices available to carry out an abduction. Now if someone followed her home and whatever happened in the parking lot at her apartment..... that makes more sense.

Crimes of opportunity happen in the blink of an eye, and sometimes very quietly. :(

My theory is that this was an opportunistic abduction of Aniah more than the car either at the Chevron or her apartment. And perhaps LE is now holding everything close to the chest because from video evidence they have a very good idea of what happened, if not exactly sure who suspect is. I believe they want to identify suspect and make an arrest in hopes of locating Aniah. I sadly don’t believe there is much chance of her being found alive though I’ll continue to pray for that. I’m also quite fearful that someone may have dumped her somewhere between Auburn and Montgomery and that will mean a lot of ground to cover in hopes of finding her.

Hmm having now had the family confirm she lived right by the chevron it makes the following timeline even more bizarre.

11:20 pm: Purchased chips at Chevron
11:30 pm: Communicated with roommate via Snapchat text ( note sent multiple messages)

So in the space of 10 mins of leaving the Chevron she or somebody used her phone to send multiple texts to her room mate, now that is an insanely short amount of time between the two events. If somebody had snuck into the car while she was in the chevron i would expect them to wait for her to get away from the chevron until shes on a more secluded part of a road before jumping over to the front or grabbing her from behind the drivers seat or what ever they may have done. Once they had done this they would then have to subdue her, there would have been some kind of struggle they would have had to then take her phone, unlock it and then send multiple texts all in the space of 10 mins? that sounds extremely bizarre to me.

Now that's assuming somebody got into her car immediately after leaving the chevron, now if she made to her apartment complex and something happened there then it would give the suspect even less than 10 mins to complete all of that.

I don't know man but that 10 min window from her making a purchase in the store to sending those texts is extremely bizzare.

I was wondering too if they had more information than they're releasing to the public. Nancy Grace (grain of salt) did an interview with the family on her podcast and one thing struck me as odd. Her father, the preacher stated (talking about the video) "From what I can tell she's very tired. She looks like she's about to go home. And that's pretty much the last time she seen .. um.. alive - from what I see."

Just thought that was odd that he specified it was the last time she was seen alive, do y'all think they have info that she may not be? Or do you think just his speculation/how its looking?

I think he's a Father who knows his daughter would never willingly go missing. It's been a week and she's not been found. His despair of NOT seeing her alive again is leaking :(

Hmm having now had the family confirm she lived right by the chevron it makes the following timeline even more bizarre.

11:20 pm: Purchased chips at Chevron
11:30 pm: Communicated with roommate via Snapchat text ( note sent multiple messages)

So in the space of 10 mins of leaving the Chevron she or somebody used her phone to send multiple texts to her room mate, now that is an insanely short amount of time between the two events. If somebody had snuck into the car while she was in the chevron i would expect them to wait for her to get away from the chevron until shes on a more secluded part of a road before jumping over to the front or grabbing her from behind the drivers seat or what ever they may have done. Once they had done this they would then have to subdue her, there would have been some kind of struggle they would have had to then take her phone, unlock it and then send multiple texts all in the space of 10 mins? that sounds extremely bizarre to me.

Now that's assuming somebody got into her car immediately after leaving the chevron, now if she made to her apartment complex and something happened there then it would give the suspect even less than 10 mins to complete all of that.

I don't know man but that 10 min window from her making a purchase in the store to sending those texts is extremely bizzare.

I would like to know if her phone had a lock, and the timing for the phone to be locked. I didn't have a lock on my phone for a while, but most kids probably do, just so their friends don't hack them on social media (for laughs).

It is possible that she was sending the texts while sitting in her car at her apartment.

Then the texts stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members