AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to jump in here to let you all know that killing oneself with a shotgun is not totally uncommon. Research it on Google. Unfortunately I have first hand knowledge of this as, my brother committed sucide in this manner at the age of 19.

Ok if ya read WWH's FB she talks with someone a few ppl actually and these ppl say Brit was there and called someone from there, WWh says no that she was there and the boys...then this other person comes in and says LE said her phone pinged styx river 12:07am friday morning and WWh says no her last call was 7 pm wed to donnie!

I mean really!

K! Let me give this a try! In every post WWH says BW's last PHONE call was to Donnie around 7p on WEDS & shortly after a TEXT to ??? This is def the last time she was heard from according to all media reports out there, her family, JVM, & NG..But! In ONE post WWH says it was 7p on THURS night that she called Donnie..It was one of her first posts on this subject..I guess she could have made a mistake OR that may be the real truth?

Does WWH not know the diff between a CALL & a PING? If so, why would she give that answer?

I haven't seen her say "Thursday NIGHT" her & the boys were with Donnie..It was they "spent" Thursday with him..This can just be semantics tho.

Well he shot himself with a rifle i believe!
they are very long!
someone said he would have to use his toe to pull the trigger!

He supposedly shot himself in the HEAD with a rifle/shotgun which I think may be a bit difficult? I really don't know.

K! Let me give this a try! In every post WWH says BW's last PHONE call was to Donnie around 7p on WEDS & shortly after a TEXT to ??? This is def the last time she was heard from according to all media reports out there, her family, JVM, & NG..But! In ONE post WWH says it was 7p on THURS night that she called Donnie..It was one of her first posts on this subject..I guess she could have made a mistake OR that may be the real truth?

Does WWH not know the diff between a CALL & a PING? If so, why would she give that answer?

I haven't seen her say "Thursday NIGHT" her & the boys were with Donnie..It was they "spent" Thursday with him..This can just be semantics tho.

Good pick up BBM

I think we need to hear more from the family, anyone know if they are going to be on nancy or jvm?

Had to jump in here to let you all know that killing oneself with a shotgun is not totally uncommon. Research it on Google. Unfortunately I have first hand knowledge of this as, my brother committed sucide in this manner at the age of 19.

I'm very sorry about your brother :(

My only issue with the shotgun is it was supposedly in the head..That seems kinda difficult but as I said I don't really know.

So reading through WWH's FB just now and reading comments, so she said last time anyone had seen BW was Wed, looked at DH's phone, he talked to her Thursday night at 7.

ETA - Amysmom posted about the same thing lol

Good pick up BBM

I think we need to hear more from the family, anyone know if they are going to be on nancy or jvm?

I hope so but lately both shows tend to jump around to other stories vs sticking to one..That's how it used to be & this family def needs media help.

I'm confused. Was the home Brittney was going to their primary or secondary home? Could it be that she wanted to meet someone and have privacy so she asked DH if she could use the other house?
I don't know what to say about WWH. She has to know herself that it looks suspicious that her niece is missing and her husband kills himself.

Oops...sorry, cause I missed that.

I did read several of her posts. She does speak a lot on FB...and the fact I missed those comments just goes to show she hasn't spoken about the "why" of things very much. I'm sure she's in shock but...

I am very suspicious of her. Just a feeling and may be wrong of me. But if she is not a suspect, then she should play one on TV. She's convincing in that role.

I noticed she never said WHAT happened to him, IOW!, why he was in the hospital dying, to anyone & not one person asked! Unless I missed it but I don't think so!

I thought she said her and the boys "stayed with him Thursday".

Also says Brittney's family did not attend his funeral and are mad that she hasn't been helping to search for Brittney.

I just read online it was a shotgun.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: This is Brittany`s uncle, Donald Holland, the man Brittany was said to be visiting before she disappeared. He is dead now. Just as she was reported missing, he kills himself with a shotgun. Now Brittany`s parents don`t know what to think. Listen to this.

bbm

This doesn't seem accurate to me cos WWH said "Donnie told me Brittany called asking to come to the Lake House..I told her I wasn't going to be there (that night being WEDS) but if she could get a ride there it would be ok"..And then something about Brittany always needing a ride even when she was up there.

JVM's version here is Brittany was WITH her uncle but WWH claims she never made it there at all even tho her cell pinged within a mile.

We have to remember that the ONLY one saying she never made it there is WWH! Donnie is gone so he can't confirm or deny & Brittany is missing..The neighbor that claims she saw her sitting in the yard on the swing is supposedly wrong..It was someone else that looked just like her..But WHO????

Something is def WRONG with this picture!!

May 31 near Turkey Branch, AL via mobile is when WWH reports one of her kids has a fever & she may take him to dr. in the am..There's no time on her post (how come?) but a few replies all around 4:30a..Kinda late but whatever! The next time she posts? June 1 near Pensacola, FL via mobile..Again with no time seen..The first reply is at 8:20P..This is when she asks for prayers for Donnie & says there is a "slim chance of his survival".

Looking at the calendar, wish I had done it days ago!, that first post came very early THURSDAY sometime between midnight & 4:30a..And it says near Turkey Branch, AL..So, is that near the main home or the Lake House..That's important cos BW left around 7p WEDS night to go to the Lake House..And we only have WWH claiming Donnie "wasn't going to be there that night"..But what if he was & what if Brittany did, in fact, get a ride there?

The other issue is what's up with her post coming from near Pensacola, FL that Friday night when Donnie is fighting for his life..And we don't know when she posted about that..It may have been earlier in the day but that seems unlikely cos the many replies all began after 8p..She said she found him sometime in the am which still can be true & she just waited til then to inform everyone=no big deal re: the time..But the location?

I don't have a mobile phone that posts to the net so I don't know how accurate these 'locations' are..Can someone post the dope about that & also find the answer to the Turkey Branch Q? TIA!

I'm sorry to hear that about your brother. I hope you have some great memories of him.

He supposedly shot himself in the HEAD with a rifle/shotgun which I think may be a bit difficult? I really don't know.

It is very possible to do but from what I understand there is really only one way that you can do it, GRAPHIC WARNING... under the chin/in the mouth.

May 31 near Turkey Branch, AL via mobile is when WWH reports one of her kids has a fever & she may take him to dr. in the am..There's no time on her post (how come?) but a few replies all around 4:30a..Kinda late but whatever! The next time she posts? June 1 near Pensacola, FL via mobile..Again with no time seen..The first reply is at 8:20P..This is when she asks for prayers for Donnie & says there is a "slim chance of his survival".

Looking at the calendar, wish I had done it days ago!, that first post came very early THURSDAY sometime between midnight & 4:30a..And it says near Turkey Branch, AL..So, is that near the main home or the Lake House..That's important cos BW left around 7p WEDS night to go to the Lake House..And we only have WWH claiming Donnie "wasn't going to be there that night"..But what if he was & what if Brittany did, in fact, get a ride there?

The other issue is what's up with her post coming from near Pensacola, FL that Friday night when Donnie is fighting for his life..And we don't know when she posted about that..It may have been earlier in the day but that seems unlikely cos the many replies all began after 8p..She said she found him sometime in the am which still can be true & she just waited til then to inform everyone=no big deal re: the time..But the location?

I don't have a mobile phone that posts to the net so I don't know how accurate these 'locations' are..Can someone post the dope about that & also find the answer to the Turkey Branch Q? TIA!

If you post from your cell it is pretty accurate on location. Fb uses the GPS on your phone for the location.

Do we know which hospital DH was taken to....perhaps he was airlifted to a facility that could better treat him for his condition? Otherwise, I don't know how to explain the Pensacola, FL post.

FB has done a great deal of upgrading lately...and I've noticed that, after the first day, a person's post will not show the time it was made. I dislike this change because sometimes I don't get on FB everyday...and I would like to know when a friend made the post.
As far as location, FB is pretty accurate. Sometimes, if you allow it, your smart phone will actually report the exact place you are located when you are posting.....ie, "Gaston Hospital, Gastonia NC"

I'm confused. Was the home Brittney was going to their primary or secondary home? Could it be that she wanted to meet someone and have privacy so she asked DH if she could use the other house?
I don't know what to say about WWH. She has to know herself that it looks suspicious that her niece is missing and her husband kills himself.

Brittany was headed for the 2nd home at the Lake..It's possible she was meeting someone there other then Donnie..She may even have gotten a ride there from that person..We only have WWH reporting her version of the 'facts' which doesn't do anybody any good..imho

eta..Possible but I really don't believe the above scenario to be true.

Turkey Branch is near the main house.

If you post from your cell it is pretty accurate on location. Fb uses the GPS on your phone for the location.

Mine is absolutely crazy. Sometimes its states off. Possibly depends on what settings for location is on the phone? I'm in NC and it says sometimes I'm in Mississippi.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member