AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This odd to me. AH has stated on his facebook that he has custody of PH. He has a court order dated 04/03/2012 from Juvenile Court giving him full legal custody of PH and giving BW visitation rights. It says nothing about the paternal grandmother in the court order.

Why did she lose custody? Was it traumatic? This must have hurt her deeply!
Did she not want this child and gave custody to the father?
This was only 2 months before she disappeared. Something is not right!

Do we still not have an obit?
Maybe they did not publish an obit. The newspaper (large city) where I previously lived charged for obits...and you could only find the obits at the Funeral Home. The town I live in now does not charge, and it shocked me at first to see all the obits. Not all funeral homes have websites. So maybe that is why. JMOO

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/two-men-arrested-for-sex-crimes

Could be connected with Brittney. Apologize if posted earlier.
"The two suspects are Wood, 42, of Tennessee, and Kent, 36, of Mobile. Wood is charged with sexual abuse, sodomy and incest. Kent is charged with sodomy and rape."
Two suspects are cousins of Brittney's.

Wow! thanks Yoda.

same link
"Dustin Kent was released Wednesday on $10,000 bond and Randall Wood is being held on no bond.

The two suspects are Wood, 42, of Tennessee, and Kent, 36, of Mobile. Wood is charged with sexual abuse, sodomy and incest. Kent is charged with sodomy and rape.

"I cannot get into the investigation cause we have several suspects were looking at," said Baldwin County Sheriff's Office Captain Steve Arthur. "These arrests could roll over into Mobile County. We're talking to some authorities there."

Captain Arthur said both men are cousins of the missing Mobile County teen, Brittney Wood."

DK is on Brittney's FB friend list.

Oh holy crap! It just keeps getting worse! Scott Wood is Chessie's brother. The photo on the website and the photo on his facebook page match. Holy crap. I knew of an ongoing case against another family member, but not this one.

I should add, the photo on the article says Randall Scott Wood. The photos match as do the ages.

It looks as though they are investigating the family. Wonder what they will find out next! Maybe she is hiding!

I'm still trying to catch up; it's difficult since all this is so complicated and confusing...i.e. baffling.
In the meantime, just to provide some perspective for those who are theorizing, the details that I'm most concerned about are the locations being discussed. The Styx river area (Stapleton, AL) as well as Grand Bay (I'm speaking specifically of the area around the truck stop and then south of 1-10) these are places that are saturated with drugs and crime. Also, it's just a hop over from Grand Bay to areas in Mississippi that are absolutely infested with meth. Infested to the point that all the reflective lane dividers on the streets have all been pried off for a chemical inside that is used in the production of meth. If BW was in either of these areas by her own choice, that is a fact that is subject to change at any given time out there. If she is "laying low" she is still in danger. In Grand Bay specifically there is a strong biker element. I'm not talking about people that ride motorcycles, I'm talking about bikers. Styx river at one time years ago was a place that had a sort of water park and was fairly family centered, but over the years it's changed from that to a place where a really really rough crowd goes and hangs out to party. There are typically problems and arrests down there throughout the summer.

Styx River area:
http://www.clrsearch.com/Stapleton_Demographics/AL/36578/Crime-Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads