AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Randal Scott Wood, Brittany's uncle?

Yes, Zeaux knows of the family and posted that he's Brittney's mom's (Chessie) brother. So her uncle.

Thank goodness it appears the familys' talking to LE.

Oh my gosh - these are both Brittney's uncles. Scott Wood is Chessie Wood's brother and Dustin Kent is Chessie Wood's brother-in-law (married to her sister)! JMHO but oh my does this make me think Donnie Holland and these other uncles were into some horrible things and that's why Donnie committed suicide. Or someone found out and shot him?!

Oh my gosh - these are both Brittney's uncles. Scott Wood is Chessie Wood's brother and Dustin Kent is Chessie Wood's brother-in-law (married to her sister)! JMHO but oh my does this make me think Donnie Holland and these other uncles were into some horrible things and that's why Donnie committed suicide. Or someone found out and shot him?!

This is what I'm thinking...oh my!

Has it been established that the SW that is on FB (believe uncle to BW) is the same as the Randall Scott Wood that was arrested? Pictures and name are similar/same. The article says Randall Scott Wood is from Tennessee and SW's FB says his family is still back in Tennessee while he is working in Alabama. Seems to me but has it been established.

ETA--nevermind.....I see the posts above me

Dustin Kent is husband of Mendy Wood Kent and her FB page is gone - she was listed on WWH's page but all her previous posts disappeared.

If this is Chessie's brother...then it would be Wendy Wood Hamilton's brother too. Right? So that would make him Donnie's brother-in-law. Strikes me as weird coincidences when you throw in an unexpected suicide.

Dustin Kent is husband of Mendy Wood Kent and her FB page is gone - she was listed on WWH's page but all her previous posts disappeared.

Yes. MWK and Donnie's wife - WWK - were so adamant that Brittney did not spend the night at the river even though her cell phone pinged there that night. Remember it's WWK that tried to hack into Brittney's phone to delete messages.

Then Brittney's phone pings at Grand Bay six days later. Do either of these guys live near there or could they have planted the phone there?

Just when I was hoping she took off for the Dakotas, I get this bombshell.

This is one bizarre twisted mess. I had alread looked at all of these peoples FB pages, FWIW, the uncle SW, who has been very involved in the search for Brittany, looks like a completely normal dad/uncle on FB. I know we have seen this many times here at WS, but every time that evil looks so benign, it scares the crap out of me! I am praying that Brittany is safe and hiding out, because this is not looking good at all, IMO.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-abuse-suspects-related-to-wood

"On Tuesday, deputies arrested Brittney’s uncle Randall Scott Wood for sex abuse, sodomy, and incest.

Deputies said another relative, Dustin Alton Kent was also charged.

While the details were limited, officials said they believe this is just the tip of the iceberg and expect to make more arrests.

“I think that once our investigation is completed and all the individuals that are implicated in this investigation are brought to arrest, I can give you more details; and you'll understand how serious the crime is,” said Cpt. Arthur."

New article, BBM, More at link above.

Yes. MWK and Donnie's wife - WWK - were so adamant that Brittney did not spend the night at the river even though her cell phone pinged there that night. Remember it's WWK that tried to hack into Brittney's phone to delete messages.

Then Brittney's phone pings at Grand Bay six days later. Do either of these guys live near there or could they have planted the phone there?

Just when I was hoping she took off for the Dakotas, I get this bombshell.

BBM

Uncle Kent (just arrested) married to MWK, lives in Tillmans Corner which is about 12 miles from Grand Bay, AL.

This kinda explains why Klaaskids backed off in their search. Uncle Scott was there helping organize.

It's so disgusting.

If someone did go and throw her phone out in Grand Bay - it makes me worry they did that to divert. IMO they should look back in the Styx River area... I feel sick over all this!

No idea where RSW lives, but most of his posts on FB are showing "Prichard" -

wow... just wow... I am heartbroken for this family. I just cannot imagine.

"While the details were limited, officials said they believe this is just the tip of the iceberg and expect to make more arrests.

“I think that once our investigation is completed and all the individuals that are implicated in this investigation are brought to arrest, I can give you more details; and you'll understand how serious the crime is,” said Cpt. Arthur.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/sex-abuse-suspects-related-to-wood

I am very thankful that this juvenille had the courage to report this to the sheriffs office. I wonder, due to more than one man involved, if this was ongoing & the disappearnce of BW gave this person the courage to come forward? Also, I hope that whether ongoing or a one time ordeal that this young person has counseling and support available to them.

The uncle was by marriage--he was married to BW's mom's sister. Like most families, there have been conflicts. I need to be sure to follow the rules of this forum, so that's all I can say about it.

Can you say anything more now that this news has come out?

When the FB bickering was going on over DH's funeral vs. searching for BW it was clear that WWH and MWK were firmly in each other's camp. MWK even made a point of stating the family always splits/takes sides...

I wonder when this incident with the minor who is clearly another family member took place? I cannot believe that SW was the acting as the upstanding ring leader & family member for BW's search.

I'm sorry but WTF is wrong with people and WTH is going on over there?!?!?!?

I hope LE gets in there and starts kicking some behinds FAST! Then maybe, just maybe someone will start talking and BW can be found!

Wow what the heck is going on? I've followed loosely, came to check on Brittany tonight, yikes!

Are we looking at a child abuse or *advertiser censored* ring? The news stories and the statement from the Sheriff lead me think so.

Kent must have been the one to confess, then he gave up Wood.

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

And wasn't her brother just released from jail? What was he in for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214