AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super duper tired tonight...just got home from a business trip out of state...but I have been following Brittney's case from the beginning. Just praying, not only for Brittney, for any and all other victims of these men. As the truth rises to the surface, I'm praying courage and strength for all these individuals and their families.

No Brittney's child was not living with her...apparently the father had gained custody? And both he and the child lived with his mother? Do I have that right?

Yes. Must add more characters!

I hope so... Please let me know or edit as necessary if I overstep.

First, DK drives a white SUV like BW was reportedly seen getting into with 2 men the night she went missing.

There has been an ongoing investigation for several months into a group of men molesting young girls. DH was one of the men being investigated and had a meeting with LE scheduled for the day he shot himself. He was staying at a friend's house (the Styx River house) because he wasn't allowed to stay at home because of the investigation and charges against him.

CW (BW's mom) and WH (BW's dad) are shocked and sickened. I believe it's someone with Klaas Kids who told them again that it's unlikely BW is alive.

Is this the one you couldn't find, Nikki2?

Well the charges against DH certainly explain why she told her mom that she was going to a friend's house and told her friends that she was going to her uncle's.

I'm guessing BW was close with her cousins and since it has been established she was close with uncle DH... it isn't too difficult to connect the dots to see that at least 3 uncles have been molesting family members and my hunch is that it has been going on for quite awhile...

A 19 year old can say no... BW probably wanted to talk to him about being called as a witness... the uncles (and/or aunts) could not let that happen so they kept her quiet. Now either DH felt guilty and committed suicide over BW and/or a combination of events OR someone killed him and set it up to look like a suicide.

My guess is that uncle DK took BW's phone, turned it on 6 days later, let it ping, turned it off & then tossed it somewhere in Grand Bay since that is where AH lives. Hoping the focus would shift away from Styx's River & onto AH cause everyone knows the prime suspect on TV is always the baby daddy. WRONG!

Well the charges against DH certainly explain why she told her mom that she was going to a friend's house and told her friends that she was going to her uncle's.

I'm guessing BW was close with her cousins and since it has been established she was close with uncle DH... it isn't too difficult to connect the dots to see that at least 3 uncles have been molesting family members and my hunch is that it has been going on for quite awhile...

A 19 year old can say no... BW probably wanted to talk to him about being called as a witness... the uncles (and/or aunts) could not let that happen so they kept her quiet. Now either DH felt guilty and committed suicide over BW and/or a combination of events OR someone killed him and set it up to look like a suicide.

My guess is that uncle DK took BW's phone, turned it on 6 days later, let it ping, turned it off & then tossed it somewhere in Grand Bay since that is where AH lives. Hoping the focus would shift away from Styx's River & onto AH cause everyone knows the prime suspect on TV is always the baby daddy. WRONG!

Very true, but BW wasn't always 19. Just sayin.

I haven't heard anything like that, but these arrests shocked BW's immediate family. They had no idea this was going on until being briefed by Baldwin County LE. They knew about DH's investigation, but not the others.

So I guess Chessie knew her sister's husband was banned from her children. Donnie's wife says it's okay for Brittney to come visit Donnie at the river cabin if she can find a ride, so I guess they all visited about it. She says she and the kids won't be there but she's welcome. Really?

A whole lot of denial going on.

Gliving, I'm in the same situation, I might not be navigating around these threads correctly, but whichever one I read it just becomes more confusing.

With all the info that has been forwarded and that has proven to be correct, is there a place here where I could find that ?
Thanks

There's a setting in your User CP section, under Setting & Options called Edit Options. About 3/4 of the page down is a Thread Display mode & I changed mine to show 100 posts per page. I don't lose so much time loading pages. But when someone says its on page 35, I have to divide by 5 and think thats my page 7. Worth it in the long run for faster reading & easier navigating.

What a devastating mess this whole thing is. Poor sweet Brittney, you deserved so much better than this life had to offer you. Please breathe in the fresh clean clouds and take good care of Caylee, Ayla, Kyron and all of the others we have failed as well. :rose::star::rose:

So I guess Chessie knew her sister's husband was banned from her children. Donnie's wife says it's okay for Brittney to come visit Donnie at the river cabin if she can find a ride, so I guess they all visited about it. She says she and the kids won't be there but she's welcome. Really?

Yes, but BW told her mom she was going to a friend's house, not to DH's. And I don't believe anything from WWH.

There's a setting in your User CP section, under Setting & Options called Edit Options. About 3/4 of the page down is a Thread Display mode & I changed mine to show 100 posts per page. I don't lose so much time loading pages. But when someone says its on page 35, I have to divide by 5 and think thats my page 7. Worth it in the long run for faster reading & easier navigating.

Thankyou !

*snipped for space

what makes this interesting is that those pings did hault the search in Styx's river. There very well could have been people involved in BW's disappearance involved in those searches who saw the searchers getting close..ugh...

New article:

(MOBILE, Ala.) Mobile Police Officials advised teams searching for a missing teenage mother to continue their efforts in South Mobile county following new information revealed from cell phone records.
Disaster & Victim Services Chaplain Tony Dickey said 19-year-old Brittney Wood's cell phone last pinged a phone at a Travel Centers of America truck stop located in Grand Bay.

Dickey said the signal came at 1:40 a.m. on May 31st; the morning after her disappearance.

"Based on their (Mobile Police Department) investigation, that was the last location the cell phone was being used," Dickey said.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...ittney-Wood-After/QkS7c5oFjEOEe7LHKrZMqA.cspx

what makes this interesting is that those pings did hault the search in Styx's river. There very well could have been people involved in BW's disappearance involved in those searches who saw the searchers getting close..ugh...

Just mentioning that the above quoted article says the ping from grand bay happened on may 31st, as opposed to the family's quoted 6 days after she went missing. Family is saying 6 days later, latest news story is saying it happened one day later.

IMO she was just trying to cover their A's... badly, I might add.

Just mentioning that the above quoted article says the ping from grand bay happened on may 31st, as opposed to the family's quoted 6 days after she went missing. Family is saying 6 days later, latest news story is saying it happened one day later.

Excellent point... so who got it right? Media or family? and which family member reported the 6 days cause THAT person might be one of the suspects...

ETA: I'm guessing media since it was a direct quote from LE branch.

(turn on cell phone at highway exit, maybe check her messages to see if anyone is looking for her, turn off cell phone, ditch cell phone at truck stop trash can, go home)

Excellent point... so who got it right? Media or family? and which family member reported the 6 days cause THAT person might be one of the suspects...

ETA: I'm guessing media since it was a direct quote from LE branch.

(turn on cell phone at highway exit, maybe check her messages to see if anyone is looking for her, turn off cell phone, ditch cell phone at truck stop trash can, go home)

I know WWH said something on her Facebook page about the phone being on.

I know WWH said something on her Facebook page about the phone being on.

aaahhh.. maybe she is the one that started or at least fostered the 6 day rumor to make people think BW had just run off?

my, my what a tangled web we weave... :banghead:

If you see BW's mom & dad please give them a big hug and let them know there are people from all over that are doing everything they can even from their computers to help bring their little girl home. :please:

I said a few days ago that I believed people related to her were hindering this investigation to move focus away from where LE needed to be,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero