AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a serious question. How in the name of heaven do you bring up this type of things to others to see if they are interested?? I mean it makes no sense to me! And all those that haven't been arrested yet, they've gotta know their day is coming, so what are they doing? Pretending the arrests haven't happened? And their fb pages, just on like nothing has happened. This mind set is baffling to me. How do publically state "oh we love you", "we've got your back" etc KNOWING what the charges are? Now we don't know if they are guilty yet, and the trials might take forever, but to think someone you know was even charged with such crimes. I can't imagine.

These people are dysfunctional beyond belief. IMOO Erskine Caldwell would have a hard time fitting this into "Tobacco Road".
I simply can't wrap my head around this type of sub-human, trashy, nasty lifestyle.

Are the 3 FB pages still functioning/current? Hometown, ?Wood's page?, Truth? TIA

Yes, Hometown and Truth are still up and running by Team Brittney and current. The Wood page like always barley has activity on it.

This is updated with a video now or I missed it earlier.

No perp walk on Jennifer Moore but looks like Wendy & Mendy's replayed on local television tonight.

There was no perp walk caught by media this time.

Yes! I'm so glad to see this one, finally.
Am I remembering correctly that Jennifer Moore is also the owner of the Styx River property that Uncle Donnie stayed at & Brittney's cellphone pinged near?

Yes and no the property is owned by her father in law, that was in a nursing home at the time Donnie took Brittney there.

:floorlaugh: Love it!

You know, with the shocking way this whole case has developed/unfolded, I think it will be necessary to have a banquet for all of us with the lovely menu we've developed! JMO

I so hope we are nearing the end of the shocking new revelations in these cases and justice starts to be hammered out. JMO

I'll be glad to come to any get together...but I will probably have to skip the banquet. :blushing: I am sure I have a food allergy to flipflops.

http://www.gulfcoastnewstoday.com/area_news/article_3af2ed48-4590-11e3-b8e6-001a4bcf887a.html

Posted: Monday, November 4, 2013 2:32 pm

"ROBERTSDALE – Another arrest has been made in Baldwin County, reportedly part of an ongoing sexual abuse investigation involving the family of a missing woman last seen in the Styx River area more than a year and a half ago.
In a press release issued Monday, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of Jennifer Gonzales Moore, 32, of Magnolia Springs on charges of production of child *advertiser censored* and second degree sexual abuse.
The charges stem from an ongoing investigation by the Sheriff’s Office, the Baldwin County District Attorney’s Office and the Baldwin County Department of Human Resources in the Holland sexual abuse investigation."
Finally...finally...Yes!!!

We knew this arrest was coming...how could you be "bestie" with the twins and not be in on the horrible crimes! I'm so glad they are arresting them all...

Can you imagine the grief and agony these LE and other investigators are going through? They must be so happy to catch the criminal...but the things they hear and the crimes that have taken place have to weigh so heavily on their hearts and souls. Bless the victims and the people helping them. Sending prayers up for them all.

BTW...I suppose I could eat some flip flops as long as it meant justice for Brittney!

Jennifer Moore is being held without bond until she appears before the Judge. Did this happen with the other perps? And does this normally happen? :waitasec:

There were some extra characters that had to be removed. Here's the correct link:

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/sex-abuse-suspect-in-court-for-bond-hearing

I noticed two sentences that stood out …

"Anderson, who built a national reputation for frequent lawsuits in clergy abuse cases, declined to say what the new documents might show ahead of the trial that begins Monday in St. Paul."

(I hand it to this lawyer for standing up for the alleged victims. The Scouts only released the records when they were forced to …the same as in alleged RC clergy abuse cases.).

"But the release of more than 1,200 files in the Oregon case suggests the number could be large."

(Again, I see parallels with the RC clergy abuse cases.)

My take on this is that certain organizations where there are children seem to attract and cover up for molesters … watch your children closely, everyone.

Just got here. Wow, another one. NG should be covering this case so she could say BOMBSHELL in earnest every week.

Scout Mom producing child *advertiser censored* sounds extremely serious.

Oh, so , I thought Mendy was with Wendy when Donnie was found, but it was this Jenny who also knows her way around guns. (Yeah, you don't want me to start in on my theory someone else shot Donnie.)

It just seems like one of those arrested is going to talk. It's not possible more won't come out eventually.

Hugs to BrittsStepMom. Hope you get answers soon.

I've come to the conclusion that truth is stranger than fiction.

When I started following the Brittney Wood Missing thread early June 2012, I never in a million years thought we would see something of this magnitude fall before us.

The little victims are the heroes here. Bless them for having the courage to tell what happened.

Just burn the town down... take no prisoners, but done with them. This just keeps getting worse and worse! All the lives being affected by this perverted crew. Now all those dear kids in cubscouts will be questioned, and two more children whose own parent was arrested, so another family torn apart. Guess her husband/significant other will be next. I don't see how you could be married to someone like this and not know. Maybe if it was a one time thing, but this is ongoing it appears, and what kinda MOM VIDEO TAPES THIS CRAP??????

I agree!! Everytime I get a facebook notification of another arrest I'm like, WTH????? You know those cubscout parents have to be throwing up about now. And her kids got straight A's!!

I hate to ask this but I have to - saw 2 women charged with sodomy. What does that mean when a woman is charged - did she actually (geeze, I don't know how to put this) insert something? Or because she was present when someone else was doing the deed??

What an evil mess.

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10News/posts/10151986920763944

Lots of interesting comments. A couple from mothers of Jenny's scout troop. Says the boys always had their meeting at her house, and she has a dark room to teach the boys how photos are developed.

???
How many people develop their own photos in today's world? I wanted a dark room 25 yrs. ago but not now. How convenient for her to have a dark room in her home.

I agree!! Everytime I get a facebook notification of another arrest I'm like, WTH????? You know those cubscout parents have to be throwing up about now. And her kids got straight A's!!

I hate to ask this but I have to - saw 2 women charged with sodomy. What does that mean when a woman is charged - did she actually (geeze, I don't know how to put this) insert something? Or because she was present when someone else was doing the deed??

What an evil mess.

Maybe this will help answer your questions. I remembered reading it so I searched and found it for you; it was posted earlier in this thread.

http://www.houseofruthdothan.org/rapelaws.htm
First & Second degree Rape & Sodomy in Alabama are explained in the houseoftruth link.

No incest charges today, but for anyone researching the prior charges, incest is explained here.
http://www.drabruzzi.com/selected_state_incest_laws.htm

I am :tantrum: at what has been done to these children.

My initial thought was that at least one of them would pipe up about Brittney, hoping to get some sort of deal or lesser sentence. My second thought is that would be a decision I'm thankful is not mine. I'm pretty sure I couldn't let even one of these oxygen thieves off, no matter what.

My initial thought was that at least one of them would pipe up about Brittney, hoping to get some sort of deal or lesser sentence. My second thought is that would be a decision I'm thankful is not mine. I'm pretty sure I couldn't let even one of these oxygen thieves off, no matter what.

I keep having the thought that maybe Brittney is in witness protection and/or she's somehow in communication with LE and helping to break this whole thing open. I'd love to think that she has been able to reach out to the victims and they talked to her and she encouraged them to go to LE.

All this is pure speculation and maybe wishful thinking on my part that Brittney is alive and safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx