AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - All the charged perps, and those yet to be charged, simultaneously, spontaneously combust? :dunno:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13587.0;attach=2568;image
index.php

That would suit me just fine! I'm sure their victims would love the thought of never, ever having to see their predators again!

I'm afraid we're going to be hearing of many more victims soon, and that is saddening to me. Whatever videos, photos, etc the LE are able to get is going to be critical to the investigation, devastating to the victims.

So much vile in this world. It's a wonder anyone is able to avoid it.

If adults want to be disgusting and have sex with their sisters, and brother in laws, and etc... well that's their business I suppose, but damnit, leave the innocent kids out of this crap! Sadly this isn't the only family it has happened in, and is still happening in. There have been many children born from incest. I've heard so many stories of other families raising the children, the pregnant teen being sent to another state to have the baby and then return as if nothing happened, etc. Sadly there are probably many missing people that we will never hear about under these same conditions.

But it happened in April she went missing end of may!
Right?

So then she didn't WILLINGLY give her to him!
And im sure he had heard of what was going on in the family and wanted his daughter out of there.

Well, you're wrong! Nine months before she was missing!

Brittney gave up custody 9 mos. before she went missing.

Here's my own feelings on this subject.

I do know what the courts are going to look at in custody battles. Mainly, who can provide the best conditions for the child including income, safety, stability and be able to prove it. I don't think we can assume or assign Brittney's reasons. The main thing is she loved her daughter.

Plenty of mothers and fathers have to relinquish custody during divorces and times when they can't be the best parent for the child. It doesn't mean they washed their hands of their child forever.

Hopefully and thankfully, for whatever reason, her daughter was spared from being one of the sex ring's victims. But I don't feel it is good for her daughter for us to keep stressing and guessing the reasons .

Brittney was still a part of her daughter's life. She still loved her daughter. Brittney is missing and we don't know if she had a choice in the matter to be gone this long.

:cow:

Thanks ... but no thanks! :giggle:

This case has been torture enough just reading along as
each :eek:ing allegation after :eek:ing allegation has been revealed.

Don't make me go back there and read again ... please!

:panic: :gasp: :eek:verreaction: :hills:

LOL I hear ya! Ive read thread one many times and each time I read it more and more comes to light!

I'd like to put CW in a sealed room with BJDunn (mother of
murdered teen Hailey) and task each of them with getting the truth
out of the other for a possible reduced sentence.

Shoot ... the more I think about it ... maybe just add CAnthony and
JArias into the sealed room and throw away the key. Yeah ... that's it!

Three mothers-of-the-year and a ex-girlfriend-of-the year! :puke:

LOL I hear ya! Ive read thread one many times and each time I read it more and more comes to light!

Oh ... please do share! I know on cases where I have gone back to look at early threads how surprisingly clearer the actual facts of the case became / who was a truth talker vs. fibber / etc. I just can't yet stomach the thought of rereading any of this case yet.

On reread of thread one, any particular aspects of the case that has become clearer to you?

I have appreciated reading your contrarian view of this case! :wave:

Wonder if any of the "girls at the condo" will come forward. So glad I got to see some of that fb page before it disappeared. So, was that condo actually owned by Jennifer?

Wonder if any of the "girls at the condo" will come forward. So glad I got to see some of that fb page before it disappeared. So, was that condo actually owned by Jennifer?

LOL yea! I still cant believe he posted the pics online!

fabvab, I made a post about Chessie's ever changing story a couple of weeks ago when she had the press conference with her attorney. The one where she proclaimed herself innocent of anything she's ever done and to leave her alone so she can find Brittney. I haven't heard anything about Chessie planning a search.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

"I noticed in the video that Chessie gives yet another version of how Brittney left her house May 31. Her first version was Brittney left home happy as could be, not a care in the world. Then we got version 2 when she admitted they'd had an argument over Brittney not helping with Chessie's youngest children.

Today we get yet another scenario that Brittney did seem angry and Chessie's sure it's because she was going to confront Donnie about the sex crimes.

So three very different versions of their last moments together."

PS: actually I forgot version 1.1 where she admits Donnie picked Brittney up at the end of her driveway. I guess she forgot that part when she first said Brittney went to a friend's house.

:banghead:
gliving,
Yes, I remember your post...you did a good job on it! Remember how confused we all were at the beginning because Chessie said that Brittney left walking. She said that Brittney walked everywhere. We were all so puzzled that Brittney set off to walk miles and miles AND that she was barefoot too. (For some reason we thought she was barefoot from what Chessie said.) Then Chessie couldn't remember if she had a teal bag or a pink bag.

I do not think she left Chessie's house or yard. I think something happened in the yard specifically - which is why she keeps bringing it up. To find the answers a person should analyze her first statement. Anyone have verbatim her first statement?

LOL yea! I still cant believe he posted the pics online!

Maybe Wendy was the one who posted the condo pics instead of Donnie. Who knows??? :puke:

I remember a pic of Jennifer Moore sitting on Donnie's lap at a gathering with a lot of people/children around and thought it was so strange at the time. I mean...I have never sat on my bff's husband's lap and posed for a pic.

What blows me away is remembering Wendy and Donnie's family Christmas pic. I have thought about it over and over and can't reconcile that pic with everything we know. I hope I didn't break TOS with this statement.

She legally lost custody April 2012!

AH was given FULL custody in April 2012 by the courts!

Not entirely wrong!

She had given custody to him months before she went missing. Not her fault it took a while to go to court.

I do not think she left Chessie's house or yard. I think something happened in the yard specifically - which is why she keeps bringing it up. To find the answers a person should analyze her first statement. Anyone have verbatim her first statement?

There is definitely something weird about that yard.

Fox10 Andrew Perez
exclusively confirmed authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr., the last person to be seen with missing mother Brittney Wood. The news comes just days after letters to and from sex abuse suspect Wendy Holland surfaced, indicating that Brittney Wood may have known her life was in danger before she went missing.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

:thud:

Ran across these old articles as I was looking for how we all started to think Brittney left barefoot to walk 40 miles. BBM

Tillmans Corner Teen Missing for a Week
http://www.wkrg.com/story/21598652/tillmans-corner-teen-missing-for-a-week

"Investigators returned to the house searching for her cell phone or any other clues. Neighbor Laura Payne says she saw Brittney at the house sitting in a tree swing. "She had the same body type, the same hair and she just sat there. She didn't move or nothing. She looked over at me and I waved at her and she didn't wave back."

and

"Another strange twist to this story, when Brittney left Tillmans Corner she left on foot for the 40 mile trip to Styx River. Her family is sure someone gave her a ride here and they'd like to talk to that person as well."

then as time goes by....

Brittney Wood Still Missing After Four Months
http://www.wkrg.com/story/21603020/brittney-wood-still-missing-after-four-months

"Chessie Wood says the pain of not knowing whether or not her daughter is alive has only worsened over time."

"Half of me is having faith that my baby is alright somewhere, and then the other half of me is realistic."

Fox10 Andrew Perez
exclusively confirmed authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr., the last person to be seen with missing mother Brittney Wood. The news comes just days after letters to and from sex abuse suspect Wendy Holland surfaced, indicating that Brittney Wood may have known her life was in danger before she went missing.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

Well yay. Finally. Etc. Hang on Brittney, they are on the way.

Fox10 Andrew Perez

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"In a letter obtained by FOX10 news apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes “Brittney wrote a letter with a lot of evidence on it pertaining to Jennifer, her, you, Mendy, and (child victim). She said if anything happened to her to give it to the police."

I just ran over here to see if the new Fox article was posted, it was :) I really REALLY wonder who wendy was writing to. By the way of her FB it appears she had a bf on the outside. Disgusting on all points.

Here's what I think: Chessie was part in the plan to create whatever happened to Brittney. I think whatever argument or confrontation happened in that yard, where that rock is. There is SOME reason that Chessie made a memorial dirt rock thingie there. There's a reason she had her prayer circle there. There is a reason, mark my word. There is a website that's a voice and data analyzer ran of cases such as these. I wonder if he has analyzed Chessie's statements? From what I recall, he's always dead on in the analyzation.

I am going to dig around to find the very first statement made to the public by Chessie. If anyone finds it first, please please link it with the verbatim text. I think it's critical to view now.

They always say the ones with the most to say are the ones lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee