AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That clears up my question in post #309 that I've been trying to work out too long, too. Two different victims. So one case Scott is still the whistleblower and the other case that the victim alerted LE herself after 6/1/2012. So seems clear now that Dustin turned Scott in.

And remember Dustin is still talking.
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/mpd-wood-family-member-search-warrant-issued
"The search warrant also says that Brittney’s uncle, Dustin Kent and family friend William Brownlee have admitted to seeing videos of several child victims engaging in sex acts."

On a side note, I spoke with a computer technician about data recovery for a friend that thinks he has a small fortune lost in a bitcoin wallet. He told me he recently recovered 60 gigs of data from a 10 gig drive. I asked how is that possible? He smiled & said - different layers. So I know this has already been stated, but to reinforce, LE will find those videos if they're on that drive no matter how many times its been formatted after deletion.

That clears up my question in post #309 that I've been trying to work out too long, too. Two different victims. So one case Scott is still the whistleblower and the other case that the victim alerted LE herself after 6/1/2012. So seems clear now that Dustin turned Scott in.

And remember Dustin is still talking.
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/mpd-wood-family-member-search-warrant-issued
"The search warrant also says that Brittney’s uncle, Dustin Kent and family friend William Brownlee have admitted to seeing videos of several child victims engaging in sex acts."

23_33_7.gif
I thought I read, in one of the many articles, a victim came forward in January 2012, and RSW went to LE in February 2012.

I'm back to Dustin's writing skills.
Think someone wrote the letter for him & did a rewrite on final, so that the sent letter and the received letter could be obtained together by FOX10? I'm still stuck on how does 2 sides of a hand written correspondence get obtained together.

You really want to put me in overload with a January 2012 leak to LE, too? :giggle: Link if you find it. :)

And the originator of letter#1 can very well be someone we haven't seen arrested yet. So many possibilities.

I'm back to Dustin's writing skills.
Think someone wrote the letter for him & did a rewrite on final, so that the sent letter and the received letter could be obtained together by FOX10? I'm still stuck on how does 2 sides of a hand written correspondence get obtained together.

You really want to put me in overload with a January 2012 leak to LE, too? :giggle: Link if you find it. :)

And the originator of letter#1 can very well be someone we haven't seen arrested yet. So many possibilities.

KateB, you're sharp and asking some very good questions. I, on the other hand, am having a muddled thinking day. I'm going to go out and run those errands with a confused look on my face. :dunno:

How about, someone wrote it for _____ fill in the blanks, so the originator could write it in his/her own handwriting with better clarity & spelling? So FOX10 got the copy not in the originator's handwriting. Now what. Any better theories?

Me, too. Time for maid mode. We won't know anything until LE is ready. How do you manage anxiety when a case seems to be getting very close to resolution. I can not imagine how it must feel for the innocent family members.

One more thing, who would have an adult child in the household for someone in Britt's circle of friends to have been there to say the things about the friend that Britt gave a letter to. That is the money question, I think.

That dear child didn't feel safe enough to say anything until her sperm donor was dead. It just makes me cry all over again. The people that every child should feel safe and secure with were the very ones that not only KNEW what was going on, encouraged it and participated in it!! Talk about trust issues!! If you can't trust your own parents, who can you trust?

Reading above, which I cannot repost it just hurts too much, HTH does a DADDY sit in the vehicle and allow someone to rape their child? HOW? OMG! My Daddy and my husband would have shot someone!!! NO WAY NO HOW!! Heck my Daddy gave my husband such a big lecture about respecting his daughter, respecting my parents, and bringing me home at a decent hour, and no alcohol better be involved, and on and on, that my husband was afraid to come back to the house for months! BUT, that is what a DADDY should do!!!!

When do the actual trials start? How will we find out what's going on? Will any locals be able to attend?

Andrew, I'm sending you mental messages to report more details about the letters. :) Can you hear me?

Thanks for posting the above article, gliving. It is graphic, and breaks my heart. Some things that stand out now in the article that I may have forgotten. BBM

Testimony: Mobile man raped niece while her father watched
http://blog.al.com/live/2012/10/testimony_mobile_man_raped_dau.html#incart_m-rpt-2

"Congelton testified that the victim, now 17, did not come forward until the death of her father this summer and a subsequent high-profile search for Wood."

and

"Kent also faces sodomy and sexual abuse charges in Baldwin County. Authorities there allege that he molested multiple victims, including the niece from the Mobile County case. Another uncle, Randall Wood, also faces charges in both jurisdictions."

and

"During cross-examination, Congleton testified that the victim confided in the sister of the defendant’s wife* but no one else. Beck asked about other accusations that the girl made against other family members, but Hardesty ruled that such questions were improper under Alabama’s rape shield law."

If I am reading this correct, Brittney would have been 14 when this incident occurred?

The victim was 12, came forward at 17, which would have been in 2012 after her father passed over?

Been a long couple of days, I had a grandbaby!

If I am reading this correct, Brittney would have been 14 when this incident occurred?

The victim was 12, came forward at 17, which would have been in 2012 after her father passed over?

Been a long couple of days, I had a grandbaby!

Fantastic! Boy or girl?

:bump: Bumping with a prayer for Brittney.

My prayers go out to all the victims and innocent people who are now having to deal with this mess of broken homes and tainted memories.

I hope they find solace in knowing how important it was to stop this bunch of selfish adults from preying on innocent children.

:congrats: Willow Knight on your new Grandbaby!

General Info only:

http://www.doc.state.al.us/InmateSearch.aspx

http://www.doc.alabama.gov/docs/PublicMaleInmateHandbook.pdf

Visitors may include your immediate family such as mother, father,
stepparents, foster parents, husband, wife, children, stepchildren, grandchildren,
brother, sister, grandmother, grandfather, half-siblings, son-in-law, daughter-inlaw, mother-in-law, and father-in-law. If you are married, you may not have a
friend of the opposite sex. If you are unmarried, you may have one friend of the
opposite sex and one friend of the same sex.

http://www.doc.alabama.gov/facility.aspx?loc=17

Street Address: 9677 Hwy 21 N http://goo.gl/maps/ZAtVm
Atmore, AL 36503

G.K. Fountain Correctional Facility originated in 1928 as the Moffett Prison Farm, later renamed Atmore Prison Farm until it burned in 1949. The facility was eventually rebuilt in 1955 and has a capacity for 855 medium custody inmates. The facility was named in honor of an officer killed in the line of duty. Located on 8,200 acres about seven miles north of Atmore on State Highway 21, Fountain maintains cattle, agricultural operations, and vegetable gardens. Additionally, the facility offers vocational programs through the nearby Jefferson Davis Community College. Fountain has an annual budget of approximately $8,132,000.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-8000.html

"Outgoing mail is not read or censored."

I'm leaning back to an inmate wrote the letter. Today.

Graphic details ahead:

(Sgt. Scott) "Congleton recounted the victim’s harrowing account of the 2008 incident.

They went to an industrial park that never was developed and, Congleton testified, Holland turned onto a dark trail at dusk. During the ride, he testified, the girl had a headache, and Kent was rubbing her head.

QUOTE]

Gliving's post: I cut most of post for clarity. (hope that is ok)

What are ya'lls thoughts on 'the girl had a headache', she was 12? (or 13) I wonder why she had a headache, drugs? Something else to keep her less active?

And, really think deeply what her father did. So many thoughts are passing through my brain right now, not sure which one to post. Don't even the worse of rapist protect their own? Since (not if) DH was capable of this act, there is nothing else I wouldn't put past him. Nothing. I think this was so planned, the headache detail, then to carry it out. These are the type of people Brittney was dealing with, and she was more aware of it than we are. To be stuck in a situation with no way out, in her mind.

I'm so sorry Brittney.

(my little guy's name is Rylan Michael) Ohhhh he is so adorable. Just love him.

Thank you all, WSers are the best!

I aso hope LE is reading these threads, they are a wealth of information and could possibly give new insight to a small detail. Is LE aware WS exist, especially in Mobile/Baldwin specific to BW? And the reporter?

I aso hope LE is reading these threads, they are a wealth of information and could possibly give new insight to a small detail. Is LE aware WS exist, especially in Mobile/Baldwin specific to BW? And the reporter?

Isn't the fbi now involved in brit's case?

Isn't the fbi now involved in brit's case?

I'm almost positive the FBI is involved now since LE is saying this case involves several states. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that they are involved. However, I'm not sure if that means they are involved in Brittney's case but they definitely should be.

Thought I'd share this from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children®

The real story: Victim of sexual abuse speaks out

"In Amy’s own words: “I am being exploited and used every day and every night somewhere in the world by someone.”

http://blog.missingkids.com/post/59488030157/the-real-story-victim-of-sexual-abuse-speaks-out

“I am still discovering all the ways that the abuse and exploitation I suffer has hurt me, has set my life on the wrong course, and destroyed the normal childhood, teenage years, and early adulthood that everyone deserves.”

"One of the rare victims of child *advertiser censored* to publicly speak out against her abuser, “Amy”—as she asked to be called to protect her privacy—was a victim depicted in a collection of sexual abuse images and videos shot by her uncle."

Good point. I was thinking family services is a little less gungho since they knew about Donald's crimes but he was still free. Mendy was aware of charges pending on her for 4-5 months prior. I imagined some scenario that this is when a suspect confessed but you're probably right. If it was Donald at this time, they would have locked him up immediately.

I agree. The facts as we're reminded by our favorite contrarian, would have worked to limit all fingerpointing to only Donald & Brittney if DH's "suicide" had been more immediate after Brittney vanished. Did the manipulators behind the scene really wait 40 hours to get his disability income? And let me throw in a question on that here, are they still available by paper check (meaning the mail would have to run and it likely wouldn't have arrived but would have been earned (recepient still alive on 6/1)) or are they all electronically transferred as my check cashing in the bank lobby early 6/1 theory requires?

Good Points.

This is just a guess, but I think maybe the plan was to make it look like a murder/suicide and the plan failed because after they "offed" Brittany, they could not get Donnie in the right situation to "off" him on the same day. Once too many days passed, they realized the plan would not work, so they hid victim 1, and then went through with the faked suicide for Donnie.

The reason I keep thinking this is because of the crap "story" about keeping 2 bullets in the gun. Nobody does this, except

The only way 2 bullets would be kept in a gun is if the gun only could hold 2 bullets. Im not sure if we know the exact make and model of the gun in question, but there does exist certain .25 caliber derringers that only hold 2 shots. This would be the only way I would believe what we heard about the 2shots. Here is a link that shows these type of 2 shot derringers

https://www.google.com/images?q=cob..._group&ei=6vGjUo3rNafP2wWym4DoBA&ved=0CEIQsAQ

Good Points.

This is just a guess, but I think maybe the plan was to make it look like a murder/suicide and the plan failed because after they "offed" Brittany, they could not get Donnie in the right situation to "off" him on the same day. Once too many days passed, they realized the plan would not work, so they hid victim 1, and then went through with the faked suicide for Donnie.

The reason I keep thinking this is because of the crap "story" about keeping 2 bullets in the gun. Nobody does this, except

The only way 2 bullets would be kept in a gun is if the gun only could hold 2 bullets. Im not sure if we know the exact make and model of the gun in question, but there does exist certain .25 caliber derringers that only hold 2 shots. This would be the only way I would believe what we heard about the 2shots. Here is a link that shows these type of 2 shot derringers

https://www.google.com/images?q=cob..._group&ei=6vGjUo3rNafP2wWym4DoBA&ved=0CEIQsAQ

Do you have to buy a huge box of bullets for $40+ or can you buy a few bullets? It's so darn weird to own a gun with only two bullets.

Everything they said must be investigated, IMO. Suppose the gun really had 4 bullets, and they lied about the 2 bullets because they already used that gun on somebody else.

Hi everyone, this is my first post and while I have gone back through the threads and read the amazing analysis you all have done I may have missed something important, so apologies if this is a dumb question: in one exerpt from a news article a neighbor commented on seeing Brittney sitting on a tree swing, and she looked at the neighbor but did not respond to the neighbor's wave. This was on the day she disappeared? I wasn't clear on where she was when this happened. The neighbor's description of her just sitting there struck me as really odd. Do any of you find that description ominious, like maybe she might have been injured in some way, or drugged, or possibly in shock by having found out something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member