AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More thanks for posting Part Two, zwiebel.

There's one of my favorite truths from CW.

"C: No. No no. My victim is um, somebody else-"

More thanks for posting Part Two, zwiebel.

There's one of my favorite truths from CW.

"C: No. No no. My victim is um, somebody else-"

that set was something else wasn't it?

Notice Chessie only talks if a mic is in her face? She didn't call press conferences (or did she) prior to being accused?

She's doing nothing unless it's about her and she's approached and it fits into her schedule.

Part two of Chessie's interview. I'll put the two halves together in one post in the media thread too.

Zwiebel, thank you so much for all the hard work you did on this interview. It is much appreciated.

Red

Notice Chessie only talks if a mic is in her face? She didn't call press conferences (or did she) prior to being accused?

She's doing nothing unless it's about her and she's approached and it fits into her schedule.

And yet, give her a mic or a camera and her mouth is moving. Turns out she's a good story teller. :facepalm:

I didn't think you could ever beat the find on the unrelated but connected RSO with a Wendy tattoo, but you have, zwiebel. Thank you! I posted the press conference in the media thread too and don't see a link to the audio file in your post over there, might want to edit it in. :)

I didn't think you could ever beat the find on the unrelated but connected RSO with a Wendy tattoo, but you have, zwiebel. Thank you! I posted the press conference in the media thread too and don't see a link to the audio file in your post over there, might want to edit it in. :)

I was off finding it, just as you were there. All done now!

Weird dates on those radio programs - four months ago? I'm not trying to work that out, why can't they have a proper calender?

Chessie didn't know, didn't realize, didn't put it together yet, it never occurred to her, she just didn't know about that deep, dark crap.

Sorry Chessie, I can't buy it, don't want any, and I don't even believe you.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183964&highlight=brittney+wood

snipped CW: "confront her uncle (crying) about some deep dark crap I had no idea was even in existence."

It's pretty breathtaking that all through that interview Chessie's saying Brittney paid the price for going to confront Uncle Donny about the sex crimes, but then when she's talking about other people asking about the sex crimes, she says,

'What does that have to do with Brittney walking out, being killed by her uncle?'

Chessie also said there were 'a few' victims who have been charged. Is that two, three? I'd quite like to know the complete list of all the people Chessie thinks have been wrongfully charged.

Chessie didn't really search till she was pushed into it!
And her Bucket brigade was a laugh!

As I see it she has known all along Her Daughter left the area!
I still do not believe she is deceased!

Chessie is the last to see BW.
Just because a cell pings does not mean the person is with that phone!
If DH did not die would we be looking for BW?
DH's death set off a chain reaction!
I for one do not believe anything CW says!

Who is the last NON FAMILY member to see her and when?

Chessie didn't really search till she was pushed into it!
And her Bucket brigade was a laugh!

As I see it she has known all along Her Daughter left the area!
I still do not believe she is deceased!

Chessie is the last to see BW.
Just because a cell pings does not mean the person is with that phone!
If DH did not die would we be looking for BW?
DH's death set off a chain reaction!
I for one do not believe anything CW says!

Who is the last NON FAMILY member to see her and when?

If Brittney would be still alive, hiding somewhere...Why would Chessie keep her mouth shut about Brittney's wherebeings? She failed her so many times and i don't see her protecting Brittney over herself.

If Brittney would be still alive, hiding somewhere...Why would Chessie keep her mouth shut about Brittney's wherebeings? She failed her so many times and i don't see her protecting Brittney over herself.

Brit vanished to protect her family!
N matter what U say she loved these pervs. Her Brother her uncles her aunts.
she hung out with these ppl lived with them.
Personally I think it was decided that she leave the area! and Her mother helped set it up! Yes Brit would be a wealth of info but it would also destroy herself and her entire family.

If DH had not died we would not be here! LE was the ones to question where she was!
All of a suddent they (her family) scrambled their stories got all messed up they lied a lot.
I Do believe she is out there and I do think chessie speaks to her! Probably on FB

Every single person in this family knew what was going on since Jan or FEB.
Plans were made MOO

This is why Id love to know what non family member saw her last!

I think Chessie was trying to get Derek out of the area also that time he was caught trying to run away and said he was going to see his little brother I don't believe one word of it.

Chessie also said there were 'a few' victims who have been charged. Is that two, three? I'd quite like to know the complete list of all the people Chessie thinks have been wrongfully charged.

I don't know about wrongfully charged, but she could be talking about the fact that people like Derek and maybe Donald Jr.(??? can't remember) were said to have been victims when they were younger and became offenders as they got older. So she might not be saying they're wrongfully charged, but that they, at one time, had been victims themselves.

So, baby Payton has been living with her father since long before B vanished? If so was this court ordered?

Brit vanished to protect her family!
N matter what U say she loved these pervs. Her Brother her uncles her aunts.
she hung out with these ppl lived with them.
Personally I think it was decided that she leave the area! and Her mother helped set it up! Yes Brit would be a wealth of info but it would also destroy herself and her entire family.

If DH had not died we would not be here! LE was the ones to question where she was!
All of a suddent they (her family) scrambled their stories got all messed up they lied a lot.
I Do believe she is out there and I do think chessie speaks to her! Probably on FB

hmmm

So ... are you suggesting CW was forced to file the missing person's report for BW because LE, when searching for info about DH's last contacts, couldn't make contact with BW and CW couldn't produce her so CW had to make a decision and that resulted in filing a missing person's report? hmmm And that was the reason for CW's delay in reporting/filing the missing person's report? hmmm

Just when I've totally written off the BW-could-be-alive-and-out-there-somewhere-theory, you bring up something else that makes me go hmmmm.

But why would CW send BW off to hide? Why wouldn't CW just instruct BW to use her, no doubt, well honed skill of fibbing that she most likely would have learned at her momma's skirt? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper