AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, the man was the most curious to me. Looks like he has a moustache to go with the bald spot, but I don't see a resemblance to RSW, but could be. Will keep that possibility in mind and try to compare with the photos that are available. TY again.

I think it's W.W. B

I have always thought Chessie looks completely different from the twins, myself. Completely different nose, eye and face shape, in my opinion.

What was that thing way, way back when, when there was talk of the twins 'being adopted' and growing up with DH as brother sister almost?

I saw a report earlier today about a little boy, his dad and his male lover in AL. They are being tried for the terrible things they did to the child, and child *advertiser censored* that crosses state lines, etc. It was so awful I closed the page and now I can't find it. But I keep wondering;

In this case, was the child abuse strictly 'amateur' and 'for fun only'?? Or was this a money-making operation, stretching far and wide?

I think that could make a huge difference as far as Brittney's disappearance is concerned. If this was just 'fun', Brittney's disappearance is likely to involve someone close. If money was involved, a financial partner who didn't even know Brittney could be involved.

(I do not think there is any fun anywhere in this case, by the way. The 'fun' attitude is something I think certain people charged may have had, going by the smirking)

Everybody has the right to an opinion! We should not get upset just because we don't agree!
Ignore the post and move on. Both you ladies have very valid points! I hope we will get answers too all these questions one day!

Why are you all drinking coffee at this time of night? :)

lol@zwie as I sip more coffee at 3 in the afternoon.

Her father's heart would not feel ripped out of his chest if there were any doubt, any hesitation and any clue to even have a fleeting thought on that subject. As much as a mother knows her child, I believe so does a father 99.9% of the time. This is not that 0.1% time either JMO.

But a hard look at the elder's children is necessary to learn the truth about what happened to Brittney. And it does spin my head when I look beyond the immediate family. They're everywhere. And the elders are .victims. too. Yes, its sad that finding Brittney means more than two, likely three, possibly four, how many more generations will we learn about.

Here is that case. Police said they think 'a lot of travel' may have been involved. The father was an IT tech. I keep wondering if some of these other cases might eventually connect up ( via online sharing) with the bunch here - a kind of sick, online 'community'/business?

Or do people think what happened in Brittney's family was strictly close friends/family?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-son-9-used-child-*advertiser censored*.html

Why are you all drinking coffee at this time of night? :)

It's just after 1:00 in the afternoon here. Want to sleuth where I am? :giggle:

Chessie and the twins don't look that much alike, I agree.

It's just after 1:00 in the afternoon here. Want to sleuth where I am? :giggle:

Chessie and the twins don't look that much alike, I agree.

Perhaps you all are getting at an explanation for why incest charges were dropped from BW's sibling's charges???

Perhaps you all are getting at an explanation for why incest charges were dropped from BW's sibling's charges???

No, that one seems fairly obvious to me. But I've done a lot of studying beyond the immediate family.

Are all the W siblings, of CW's generation, full siblings? Same parents? TIA

Are all the Wood siblings, of CW's generation, full siblings? Same parents? TIA

No clue. You're going to TILT me again. :) That's a pinball machine reference for old people.
It leads me to expect many more arrests though.

Here is that case. Police said they think 'a lot of travel' may have been involved. The father was an IT tech. I keep wondering if some of these other cases might eventually connect up ( via online sharing) with the bunch here - a kind of sick, online 'community'/business?

Or do people think what happened in Brittney's family was strictly close friends/family?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-son-9-used-child-*advertiser censored*.html

How awful. Both men were in professional careers. Poor young boy, I feel so sorry for him.

It's 75 degrees here. I need to get some sun and exercise.

Yep, I'm tilting this pinball machine. :seeya:

Re: the facebook exchange. I've been wondering where the younger girl was posting from.? I think the exchange has significance for how closely it came to Brittney being disappeared. To me it sounds cautious on Brittneys part. Not sure how authentic I think the younger girls side sounds. I wonder if it was possible for wwh/bff jen/mendy to be around that same computer "survivor/victim" was posting from. Or would younger girl already been removed from family home? Not that that would stop the older ladies from getting Into someone's account...imo

As simply as I can state my noodles of tidbits, it is this. I believe Donald had more children than we know with certainty. Some with Wendy and some are not. And everywhere Donald was, sadly, I see there could possibly be even more victims and/or perps related to Donald only.

Don't forget 'raped' was spelt 'rapped'.

I have a sense that's a mistake that would be made with a young person without much education - kinda guessing even without much education, an older woman would have learnt the correct spelling at some point in her life?

Oh my Lord, just realized how sad that is - young enough not to be able to spell something you had to live through. :(

As simply as I can state my noodles of tidbits, it is this. I believe Donald had more children than we know with certainty. Some with Wendy and some are not. And everywhere Donald was, sadly, I see there could possibly be even more victims related to Donald only.

I've read all the posts here and below and I'm still trying to see where you are going with this. I thought it was common knowledge Donnie was married before and had children before his marriage to Wendy- Paul Jr, etc.

Help me out here. How is this leading back to Brittney's disappearance? Is it still on the topic of who might have Brittney's alleged "if anything happens to me" letter? Which I have great doubts even exists. Just another way to deflect blame away from the truth and back on Donnie.

I need a cuppa too I guess. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member