AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow Knight- we have to bow to the judge every time we enter and leave the courtroom- even the Queens Counsel's, (bigwig lawyers here) have to, is this so in the US?

I know this question was not directed to me, but I am pretty sure I can answer because I have watched many trials live on CourtTV type channels here in the US.

I am pretty positive that nobody has to actually bow to the judge, but there is usually this type of formal procedure that goes on in our US courts....

The lawyers and defendents, and any other legal representation that is sitting towards the front are usually always in the courtroom before the judge enters. Then, when everyone is present, the "bailiff" (who is a formal court employee) usually makes this announcement:

"ALL RISE"

Then, everyone (including spectators) will rise to their feet as the judge enters. Nobody sits down until the judge usually tells eveveryone it is ok to be seated.

As far as leaving.....i may not have this part quite right, but I believe that during any recesses or breaks, the judge will usually tell the jury to leave first, and (i think) the judge usually asks everyone to rise as the jury leaves.
Then, I think sometimes the bailiff will ask people to remain standing as the judge leaves. OR I think in some instances, the judge excuses everyone for recess while he/she is still up there at his/her bench.

So, basically there is the formal process of standing before the judge enters.
Then, upon any breaks or recesses, either the bailiff or judge themselves directs others about when to stand and when they are released to either sit down or can leave the courtroom.

So, it is pretty formal in that way here in the US. The Judge and Jury both get a lot of formal respect from everyone in the courtroom. The judge has the power to actually sentence people on the spot for purposeful disruptions, etc.

Based on that previous courtroom outburst we already saw happen at the very first arraignment type hearing (some relative yelled something out), I am putting good odds on some sort of crazy outburst from this crew or their relatives before this trial is over. :floorlaugh:

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) – KlaasKids said a search for missing mother Brittney Wood has been called for the day, but "will likely continue at a later date."

The Mobile County Sheriff's Office has confirmed deputies are assisting the Mobile Police Department in a search for the body of Brittney Wood.
Officials said they began searching the woods behind Brittney's home on Leonard Drive in Tillman's Corner after they received a tip Friday, January 3.

The Wood family wasn't aware of the search. They said authorities showed up and began searching.

http://touch.fox10tv.com/10001/179105469

Wow! KlaasKids, Mobile County Sheriff’s Office, and Mobile Police Department searching the woods behind Chessie's house. :eek:hwow:

"THEODORE, Alabama -- Authorities with two Mobile County law enforcement agencies and volunteers with a foundation aimed at finding missing children searched private property in Theodore Friday in hopes of finding signs of a Mobile mother missing since 2012.

The Mobile County Sheriff's Office, volunteers with the Klaas Kids Foundation and the officers with the Mobile Police Department's Juvenile Division searched five acres in Theodore for Brittney Wood, now 21 years old, said Ashley Rains, public information officer for MPD.

The search was called off before 3 p.m. with no signs of the missing woman, although authorities plan to continue to search the area at an unspecified date in the future, Rains said.

Friday's search was prompted by a tip to authorities that they may find a body in an area in Theodore. Rains could not provide the exact location of the search."

More at link: http://blog.al.com/live/2014/01/authorities_search_5_acres_in_1.html

I came right over after seeing this on FB (that they are looking behind Chessie's house).All I can say is that most of us knew Chessie knew something. I've maintained from the jump that Chessie had a weird connection to her yard and that I feel that Brittney never left the house. I don't know how many times it's crossed my mind that someone else had her phone, the reason Chessie couldn't remember the color of her bag (teal or pink) was because there NEVER WAS a damn bag. The reason Chessie couldn't get her story straight was because she was lying as she went along.

I am so sorry Steph. This does not sound good. I cannot even begin to imagine the rage that you all feel.

I also wonder who rolled on them? I think Chessie knew all along as did Wendy and Mendy. The sisters are as thick as thieves. If Brittney is there, then we know why there's a memorial bench and "rock".

I will be biting on my tongue till my mouth fills with blood, because I really want to say what I feel about Chessie right now.

If Brittney is found behind chessies house that means she knew all along! I wonder if Brittney ever left chessies that day.. Iam starting too think chessie may know just as much if not more then Wendy!

I also wonder who rolled on them? I think Chessie knew all along as did Wendy and Mendy. The sisters are as thick as thieves. If Brittney is there, then we know why there's a memorial bench and "rock".

I will be biting on my tongue till my mouth fills with blood, because I really want to say what I feel about Chessie right now.

If Brittney is found behind chessies house that means she knew all along! I wonder if Brittney ever left chessies that day.. Iam starting too think chessie may know just as much if not more then Wendy!

I think Chessie knows everything and I've maintained that since day 1. Something about the way she conducted herself, the fact that she refused a polygraph, the memorial "rock" and bench, the constant lying, the changing stories about how/when/where of Brittney leaving ... it's all consistent with someone who knows enough that they fear they will be in trouble. I used to catch a lot of flack for that but she's shown her true colors as time has went on.

I really wonder who spoke. Jennifer had court yesterday, so maybe it's her? Someone knew and someone rolled.

Don't forget that Chessie made up:
Where Brittney was going and changed her story 3 times.
Has alluded to Brittney being deceased since 90 days
Refused to take a polygraph.
Botched searches
Lied about searches
Maintained a relationship with Brittney's abusers.
Has went on about her life and did NOTHING to find Brittney

I snipped these pics from the live news on WKRG at 5:00. They will probably air the video again at 6:00. Chessie was interviewed.

Attachments

• aa2.JPG
    aa2.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 64
  • 2aaa.JPG
    2aaa.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 61
I snipped these pics from the live news on WKRG at 5:00. They will probably air the video again at 6:00. Chessie was interviewed.

Have you seen the interview yet? Oh I can't wait to hear what "poor chessie" has to say. *vomit*

Have you seen the interview yet? Oh I can't wait to hear what "poor chessie" has to say. *vomit*

Yes, I watched it. She was standing in the doorway of her house. She was sniffling and trying to cry - like always. She doesn't believe Britt is that close to home or she would have "known it" - and she was frantic but grateful when she realized LE and KK was there looking for "my daughter".

Yes, I watched it. She was standing in the doorway of her house. She was sniffling and trying to cry - like always. She doesn't believe Britt is that close to home or she would have "known it" - and she was frantic but grateful when she realized LE and KK was there looking for "my daughter".

I've literally never seen her cry, just sniffle and pretend to. The memorial at her house is a great example of her fake crying. I took screen grabs of that incident to prove she didn't cry. Let me know when you find a direct link, I have the live-stream going on (envious over your weather! It's going to be -20 here!!!) but haven't seen anything yet. I will screen grab etc. I'm snowed in and have enough time to transcribe too.

JMO

I agree that she may know exactly what happened and where she is.

The "memorial" in the yard and the supposed "argument/fight" they had that day she supposedly left just doesnt smell right to me.

Whenever I hear about some sort of argument or fight, it always raises a huge red flag to me. Fights can be anything from a simple verbal disagreement all the way to a violent physical struggle that ends with someone not living. Or sometimes even after a fight is over, the loser of a fight sometimes can get so mad that they exact revenge on the person later.

We dont know if the fight had anything to do with her being missing, but whenever we hear of a fight happening on the same day as someone was last seen, that is never a good sign.

I do think that whoever provided this latest tip is most likely someone who is charged and working on their plea agreement. The thing that surprises me the most is I would have thought they would have provided their tip sooner than now.

Maybe their case(s) has to get to the point in the legal process of getting to where they can use their tip as a bargaining chip for their benefit before they can tell LE what they know.

I pray that we are finally getting to the point of finding Brittney.

I hope LE puts a person in the area 24X7 at least until their searching of the particular area they are interested in is done. I would not put it past someone to try and move the bones if they know LE is getting close to finding it.

So here's my theory (I agree with you Hat!) about who spoke and why:

The holidays just passed us and many were locked up for their first time, both firsts for holiday and possibly "ever". The reality of missing every holiday from here on out for 10+ years has sunk in. They didn't get to see their family. They didn't get to open presents. Holidays are when this "family" would abuse their children too. I think many were reflecting on how different this year is compared to last year, and maybe even the year before that. Someone is missing their normal life and the perks of being on the outside. Couple that with seasonal depression and being confined, add in that Christmas is very hard on estranged people as well as it being a "godly" holiday... and you have all the makings for breaking a person.

I think someone couldn't live with the knowledge anymore and has possible involvement, so they are coming to LE first in order to:
1. Get a plea or immunity.
2. "get right with g-d"
3. prove that they are changed.
* maybe they had substance abuse issues and currently are involved in the 12 steps?

I do think Brittney is there. I feel it in my gut and have for a very long time. I am just guessing but I feel like the person speaking is someone that helped dispose of her not kill her. I feel that Chessie killed Brittney post argument. I think she had help burying her daughter because she physically could not do it on her own. She hasn't taken a polygraph because it would show deception along the lines of knowing where she is and what happened to her. I wouldn't be shocked if Chessie hasn't thought to plant evidence (the bag, flip flops and maybe the phone) elsewhere to get people off her property.

The cops will have surveillance (i'd bet the farm) and Chessie will be paranoid. She is a criminal and a deviant, so don't expect her to go visit the gravesite. She will eventually begin to crumble though and I think it will be because she can't score drugs with LE presence - and withdrawal isn't fun. I give it 5 days, tops - before she screws up. I think evidence will be found before Brittney's body.

Remember! Chessie is who:
Claimed the gun that Donald used to commit suicide was in fact Brittney's
She was the very last person to see and speak to Brittney (before Brit went with Donald)
She is who had an argument with Brittney
She is the one claiming the cell phone battery in Donald's car was Brittney's.

NO ONE besides Chessie knew of the gun that Brittney supposedly had.

Remember too that Chessie is on record saying that if "brittney doesn't return by Friday" she was going to phone police. This is back when she was maintaing that Britt had went to a friends house - not with Donald. Why would she call the cops on her daughter? To me that was a red flag and total BS. It's a false statement for fake concern.

This however makes me question a few things: Did brittney go with Donald that night and get picked up by Chessie in Grand Bay? Somehow the phone was pinging and there was communication between Brittney and a peer around midnight, however that communication was via text and easily could have been anyone texting from her phone. If her phone had died it wouldn't continue to ping while in route back home to Chessie's. Remember that it pinged again a few days later! We've all speculated that this means it was turned on briefly.

Say Brittney left to meet up with Donald to get pills for both her and Chessie, Chessie or Paul then picks her up in a meeting spot which is half way between their homes. Brittney's phone is dead at that point because she's been out n' about all day, so she didn't charge it. She and Chessie then get into it and Chessie follows her outside (because I swear to you, there's a funky issue with Chessie and her yard) and a murder happens. Chessie then calls Wendy, who comes over and helps her. She then takes Brittney's phone and plots to kill Donald and stage the entire thing. They think by getting rid of Donald (who they assume will take down the ring) that Brittney's death and disappearance will be blamed on him, not them. Donald was due to talk to LE and because there was mounted pressure about him going in for that meeting, killing him was even easier to do. I do not think the deaths of Britt and Donald were planned well in advance. I think this was premeditated with Donald but in the sense of it being the domino effect. He was a scapegoat. There was more "positive" to him dying than negative, at least that's what they thought.

I truly believe that their way thinking was this:
The case would end with Donald missing (the sex crimes). Wendy would get her kids back if he was deceased, and given her track record since being in jail and breaking the laws to communicate with her children - this isn't a far fetched thought. Brittney's murder would be pinned to him and no one else. Given that her body is in Chessie's backyard * (we presume), Chessie had full control over her gravesite and knew no one would check there IF the story is that Brittney was last seen in GrandBay with Donald. The focus would be elsewhere, always. No one would think to check there because "woe is Chessie, the grieving mother who has done no harm or foul".

These are criminals albeit not smart ones. Their idea and plan(s) were in the moment and not for the future. That is why the house of cards happens to be tumbling now and a rapid speed.

Wendy and Mendy call Donald to meet up at their "usual spot" and one of the two climbs in the car with Donald while the other gets his attention from their car (imagine them parked near one another) - so his head is turned and he doesn't see the gun to his right - this allows a person to get as close as you could get yourself and make it appear to be a suicide. aka point blank range. But he would feel the barrel and I *think that there could have been a second of hesitation, so his head would turn a bit - and this would cause the bullet to lodge itself verses exiting and make for a long agonizing death (verses the fast one they assumed they were causing). I know it's never been disclosed, but I'm guessing he was right handed and was shot through the right temple(?). The twin gets out of the car and into their own, they drive away and change - dispose of the outfit worn and after a bit they return to the scene, panic and call 911.

Remember: These are identical twins who had an incestuous relationship and would do anything for the other.

I really think this is more or less how it went down. I do not think Donald had anything at all to do with Brittney'd disappearance.

Other things to keep in mind:
Wendy was the one trying to get into Brittney's voicemail and Facebook.
*this means she had vested interest, along with Chessie. More than likely they were trying to delete the voicemail that Donald had left Brittney, which would blow holes through their bs story. He was probably going to see Brittney again the next day, maybe even SHE was the one he was supposed to meet up with where he was found shot.

Wendy had motive and reason and Chessie had enough stuff to blackmail her with in order to get her to help with disposing of Brittney.

I do not think anyone other than Chessie and Wendy had anything to do with Britt's disappearance. Period.

This is all my opinion of course.

Has anyone found any updates to Jennifer Moore's court hearing yesterday morning?

Has anyone found any updates to Jennifer Moore's court hearing yesterday morning?

I've heard nothing at all - it's crickets on FB too. I'm thinking that Jennifer is who rolled and that Wendy most likely told her that Chessie killed Brittney.

Just saw the live news and during the interview, she kind of stumbles and says the searches were....

"in backyard.......behind my backyard" (something like this)

If LE does not find her in the woods behind the house, then IMO, they need to focus literally in the yard right around the house, based on that sort of slip up during the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee